Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Doubledealing72
    replied
    After a long day of flushing Coco, I finally have the other 2 planted. Bubba Cheese is in the front of the tent, white Widow CBD is in the back.

This grow now has all its participants and is officially ready for take off.

Leave a comment:

• Doubledealing72
    commented on 's reply
    Glad to have ya on board!

• Doubledealing72
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks you two! I agree, Bubba has been one of my favorites that I have grown so far. Great taste, even better high.

And thanks for coming along!

• Doubledealing72
    commented on 's reply
    I like all those suggestions! I coming to all you before I title my 8th grow! Got a while before that happens though lol

And I think Dickens would dig it lol

• LurkingInTheGrass
    commented on 's reply
    LOL - you win, unless PaganRich has something?

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    I say For Whom the Bubba Tolls

• Canuck147
    commented on 's reply
    Bubba Kush is one of my favs - have one growing - although the one growing is my last seed and I somehow think I may have stunted it.

• LurkingInTheGrass
    commented on 's reply
    It was the best of times, it was the worst of times, it was the age of wise Bubba, it was the age of foolish Bubba, it was the epoch of Bubba

I don't think Dickens will mind

• LurkingInTheGrass
    replied
    subbed

Click image for larger version

Name:	ganjamon.gif
Views:	742
Size:	8.4 KB
ID:	282574

Leave a comment:

• starramus
    commented on 's reply
    Yes looking hearty, and ready to explode into growth!

• starramus
    commented on 's reply
    How's about "Cannabis Row"?

• Canuck147
    replied
    Great start - thanks for including us in your grow.

Leave a comment:

• Doubledealing72
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks ATU! I hope all is well with you! Did you end up figuring out how the root rot got started in your one box? I hope you have the matter taken care of. I know how frustrating root rot is lol.

That book was the first thing that popped into my head, and I couldn't find a better title lol. Maybe "Of Bubba and White Widow," but which one would be George and which one would be Lenny?

Have a great day ATU

• Doubledealing72
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks for the kind words OJH! I actually did chop the gorilla glue down yesterday. I couldn't believe the size of that beast when I brought her out from the tent. I really think I'll get close to a pound off that one auto.

I think I was at the beginning of the harvest window with that one. Probably 10-15% Amber trichomes when I looked with my loupe.

All those pics are just of the one bubba kush that is currently in the auto showdown. I don't have any others started, but I plan on doing that today.

Other than my first grow, I've always started my seeds right in their final home, the 3g pots. So far it's done me pretty well.

Have a great day OJH!

• alltatup
    replied
    Lookin mighty fine, mcubed! A tale of two bubbas: I think I read that in high school...

Leave a comment:

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X