• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    I love humboldt's Chemdawg.

• Doubledealing72
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks you two! She smells and looks exactly the same as the last bubba Kush I grew, so hats off to Humboldt seeds!

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    Yeah, what he said!! Bubba's bloomin!!

• Canuck147
    commented on 's reply
    Bubba is looking great - nice color.

• Doubledealing72
    replied
    Today is day:
    57 for the Bubba Kush
    28 for Bubba Cheese and White Widow CBD

Everyone is looking pretty good for the most part. I think I might lower the nutes a little bit for the younger ones. They appear to have a touch if a nitrogen toxicity.

The Bubba Cheese had a branch that snapped off this week (operator error), and so now she is a triline, not a quadline lol.

Bubba Kush is starting to stack some nugs, and she smells good!

Have a great week everyone

Bubba Kush
    Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_20190205_071424567-1382x1843.jpg Views:	1 Size:	674.3 KB ID:	289521Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_20190205_071433401-1382x1843.jpg Views:	1 Size:	516.3 KB ID:	289523

White Widow CBD
    Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_20190205_071449628-1382x1843.jpg Views:	1 Size:	774.0 KB ID:	289524

Bubba Cheese Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_20190205_071440771-1382x1843.jpg Views:	1 Size:	811.1 KB ID:	289520
    ​​​​​​​
    Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_20190205_071407215-1382x1843.jpg Views:	1 Size:	870.1 KB ID:	289522 ​​​​​​​

Leave a comment:

• Doubledealing72
    replied
    Today is day:
    51 for Bubba Kush
    22 for White widow CBD and Bubba Cheese

The Bubba Kush is starting to get buds. Overall she looks very healthy. She is quite bushy and has a massive stem on her now. I wish I would have been able to train her further because the branches are really close to each other, but hopefully the flower stretch will separate them a little bit.

The youngins have started their training. They are also looking very healthy and happy.

These pics are from a few days ago. Been a busy week so I forgot to post on Monday.

Have a great week everyone!

Leave a comment:

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    Those are some thick stems on the Bubbas!!

• Doubledealing72
    replied
    Today is day:

43 for the Bubba Kush
    14 for Bubba Cheese and White Widow CBD

Overall, things are looking good in the tent.

This quadlined on the Bubba Kush is probably my worst looking quadline for a couple reasons. It got too lanky when it was young so it's quite a bit taller than I would like it to be. I also have run out of wires to restrain it. I just have to get new ones before the young ones start their training because the bubba Kush is pretty much at the end of it's training point. Just have to let her grow from here on out really.

The white Widow cbd is quite a bit bigger than the bubba cheese at the moment, but everyone looks pretty healthy.

In a couple weeks they will start their training as well.
    ​​​​​​

Leave a comment:

• Doubledealing72
    replied
    Today is day:

35 for Bubba Kush
    6 for Bubba Cheese and White Widow CBD

So far so good! Yesterday I went to train some more branches down on the bubba Kush, and accidentally snapped a branch. Luckily, it wasn't a main branch lol. I taped it together and will probably take the tape off in another 4 or 5 days to see if it's healed.

​​​​​I'm giving the bubba Kush slightly less nutes because I saw what was beginning to look like a nitrogen toxicity, and the new growth is looking better.
    ​​​​​​
    The little ones popped 2 days ago, and today they received their first dose of very light nutes. The white Widow is a bit bigger than the bubba cheese, but it was also the first one above ground.

​​​​​I have a pic of the bubba Kush that I grew previously at day 37. I'll show a comparison of the 2 here. They look very similar, except the training is a little different with this one. Seems like Humboldt has a stable line of genetics, which is always a good thing. The first pic is the current bubba Kush, the 2nd is the one I previously grew.

Leave a comment:

• Doubledealing72
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks OJH! I loved the last bubba Kush I grew, and when I realized my seeds weren't coming as fast as I anticipated, I threw this one in for the great auto showdown.

She reminds me of her sister lol

• oldjarhead100
    commented on 's reply
    shes doing fantastic I thought those were gallon pots lol looking very healthy

• Doubledealing72
    commented on 's reply
    Oh no! I hope they get back on track!

• PaganRich
    commented on 's reply
    With the way my grows are going, if I was to grow this then it would be Bubba, Bubba, Toil & Trouble

• Doubledealing72
    commented on 's reply
    Yes she is! She is only at day 29 and already is showing hairs.

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    Bubba is boomin!

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X