Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• oldjarhead100
    replied
    Looking good Mcubed I thought you were going to chop that GC lol your being smart to let her finish , as they are autos and I'm a firm believer in not stressing autos those girls look to be ready for their final homes .when I use hard pots I try to transplant when the leafs hit the edge of the pots ,with photos this isnt a concern, but the time it takes an auto to recover from being root bound will stop half its vertical growth

I have no facts on this but just experience

Leave a comment:

• Doubledealing72
    started a topic Grow 7: A Tale of Two Bubbas

Grow 7: A Tale of Two Bubbas

Hello again, and welcome to my 7th grow. Here's my lineup:

Strains:

Bubba Kush Auto from Humboldt Seeds
    Bubba Cheese Auto from Humboldt Seeds
    White Widow CBD Auto

Environment and Equipment:

4 55w Autocobs
    3*3*6 tent
    4 in Carbon Fan and Filter
    Small clip on fan and table top fan
    Currently 77 degrees in tent and 45% humidity
    3g pots
    Mother Earth Coco

Nutrients:

Silica Blast
    CalMag from Megacrop
    Megacrop
    Sweet Candy from Megacrop
    Bud Explosion from Megacrop

​​​​​Training Methods:

Quadlining - Leaving only 2nd and 3rd nodes on when plant has 5-6 nodes.

If you are following the great auto showdown, then you have probably come across my Bubba Kush Auto. She is already growing, currently at day 29.

I started preparing my coco for the Bubba Cheese a few hours ago, and will be getting a few things from the grow store when they open later today to start my White Widow CBD.

I've referred to the way I train my plants as a double mainline, but recently had a member point me to a page that calls this same method Quadlining. I will be referring to this method as Quadlining from now on.

I will be Quadlining the 2 Bubba's, and I may just top the White Widow, maybe even just do some LST. I know from past experience that I can't have more than 2 Quadlined plants in my tent. There simply isn't enough room in a 3*3 for that.

I'm curious to see how the White Widow CBD turns out. I know when I smoke and have a sore throat, it seems to really help. It almost seems illogical that smoking something could help ease a sore throat, but it definitely does the trick.

I've praddled on long enough, here's some pics of the Bubba, and hopefully next week I'll be able to show the other 2 above ground and healthy.

And a special thanks to GWE and everyone on here. I wouldn't be the grower I am today without everyone's help on this awesome website.
    ​​​​​

​​​​​
    ​​​​​

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X