No announcement yet.

A new grow, GG#4/WW/BW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

34 degrees this morning....back to reality!
    Sure would like to have been out on this sailboat
    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3107.JPG
Views:	441
Size:	1.29 MB
ID:	513574

SoOrbudgal definitely a fan of sunrises

Name:	IMG_3111.JPG
Views:	419
Size:	1.87 MB
ID:	513575

"That's your fortress of fucking solitude. That puts you, for the rest of your life, at a level of fuck you. Somebody wants you to do something, fuck you. Boss pisses you off, fuck you! Own your house. Have a couple bucks in the bank. Don't drink"

Comment

Spring has sprung

Name:	IMG_3125.JPG
Views:	435
Size:	2.28 MB
ID:	514079

"That's your fortress of fucking solitude. That puts you, for the rest of your life, at a level of fuck you. Somebody wants you to do something, fuck you. Boss pisses you off, fuck you! Own your house. Have a couple bucks in the bank. Don't drink"

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        Run you dang deer. I just love how they just take there time then stop and look at you. We saw 2 cow elk each on either side of hwy dead not long ago. We won't drive much at night if we don't have to, especially during rut.

Sometimes I think they're just being cocky!

Comment

Have a baby explosion going on in my pond!

Attached Files

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
          SoOrbudgal commented
          Editing a comment
          LOL they do seem to be doing well

little buck to be in the backyard mid day.

Name:	IMG_3225.JPG
Views:	394
Size:	1.42 MB
ID:	522124

Name:	IMG_3226.JPG
Views:	383
Size:	2.46 MB
ID:	522125

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
          SoOrbudgal commented
          Editing a comment
          Your backyard looks so green. He's just a little spike a tad like the devilish deer. Those creep inside the garden after midnight a sneek around taking bites off veggies testing each plant.......sneeky deer.

• GreenState
          GreenState commented
          Editing a comment
          SoOrbudgal Green means mowing--I hate mowing (lol). Better than white and shoveling I reckon
          I see you have some warmer weather out your way, stay cool!

Really i love mowing lawn LOL just did ours with the self propelled walk behind. I don't ride the mower hubby does, i like mowing walking It's gonna be 104f awful been watering early this a.m. then closed the house up.
        Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
        indoor/outdoor grower
        1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
        1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
        I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
        Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
        Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
        Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

I wnet out to water the woods girls at 530 am sunday , as I entered the path to the grow spot I saw a doe and her fawn I watched them for a couple of minutes but they were to far away for a picture, then I turned a corner and saw a buck hes was getting the hell out of there so I couldn't count antler tips but it made my day
          new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
          current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

I lost one of my grow spots this year and had to find homes for 20 girls , I called my Native Sister in Vermont she took 6 2 are for her and 4 will come home not a bad deal for both but a total life save for me
            new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
            current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

• GreenState
              GreenState commented
              Editing a comment
              oldjarhead100 Rain,rain,rain! Jeez. Looks rainy for next week as well. I have one sad looking GG4 in a small pot on my deck.
              Was a 3 yo seed and just hasn't shown much vigor, germinated late around the end of May. Last minute decision.
              I'll be happy if I can get an ounce or so off it, growing more for entertainment than anything, so will see. This weather keeps up
              and mold will become a wide spread New England problem this year.
              all the best

• Bowhunterwoody
              Bowhunterwoody commented
              Editing a comment
              Agreed GreenState . If it's not raining it's 90% RH and 95 degrees. Been dealing with wpm already.

I need yo-yo(s) for my blueberry bush

Name:	IMG_3237.JPG
Views:	371
Size:	4.35 MB
ID:	524574

Name:	IMG_3240.JPG
Views:	343
Size:	4.05 MB
ID:	524575

Comment

• oldjarhead100
              oldjarhead100 commented
              Editing a comment
              I had my granddaughters over yesterday and they cleaned my blueberry bushes of all ripe, close to ripe berries

• GreenState
              GreenState commented
              Editing a comment
              Morning oldjarhead100 my blueberry bush is just starting to ripen up nicely, bit later season here.
              Speaking of which, noticed some preflower pistils on my small GG4 and have made the decision to force it into flowering while it is still easily portable. My goal is to move it towards matching the daylight hour schedule of mid September as I'll be gone for a week and it will have to fend for itself outside. By then it should be in week 8 or 9 of flower. So we'll see. This weather ain't helping any! Actually have it inside under a light for the day....or next 3. Been trying to keep it out of the rain when possible for fears of WPM. One thing about growing inside in the winter with wood heat, never have mold worries. Stay dry, I'm so bored I think I'll go out and split some wood in the rain

• Bowhunterwoody
              Bowhunterwoody commented
              Editing a comment
              Right there with you GreenState. Can't get out in the boat with some sort of lightning every day. Another two inches of rain last night. More all week. Crazy.

Bowhunterwoody Ha, my yard is like a swamp! Funny, yesterday I was watching a young deer and a young fox chasing each other around in the yard, playing hide and seek
            in the bushes. Did a bit of defoil on the lonely little gg4 to open her up some. With the late start and small container I went with 6 main tops, hoping to finish under 30". We'll see, this is just a "fun" grow (lol).

I love the symmetry

Name:	IMG_3270.JPG
Views:	339
Size:	3.90 MB
ID:	526001

Name:	IMG_3270.JPG
Views:	336
Size:	3.90 MB
ID:	525999

Name:	IMG_3272.JPG
Views:	338
Size:	3.80 MB
ID:	526000

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
              SoOrbudgal commented
              Editing a comment
              That's what the growers i've seen say about GG she is very round and even naturally outdoors. Mine is also not the tallest but many strong branches and round/even top. Man i love watching wildlife like you do.

• GreenState
              GreenState commented
              Editing a comment
              SoOrbudgal Last time I grew this strain of gg4( sister seed) it was inside and the stems were really
              floppy. This time being an outdoor grow the stems are much more sturdy as a result of wind and general outside elements.
              My goal is similar to the fellow who had to many seedlings, whatever I can get out of it is better than a poke in the eye .
              I've moved it's schedule, 6:30am to 7:00pm of light, otherwise it's being moved into a dark room at night to force it along. Sept.15th here-
              sunrise at 6 and sunset at 7, so trying to basically match that as she'll be left outside for a week then.Probably over thinking, doubt in a few more weeks it would re-veg anyways, maybe just confused (lol).
              Saw in Boston they have had only one non-rain day for the month of July so far!

Well we've been lucky so far no smoke or ash from the fires. The one closest to us is 50% contained no rain nothing looking at the forcast at all in July. Lots of illigal camping since they've cleaned out the homeless camps in town, pushed them out so they rebel. That's what they are finding are homeless camps with campfires unattended. I think you'll be fine with the timing on your grow, i sure hope so. How's your gasoline prices there in the East? Man there are some awful prices i'm seeing. We got a daffy WH leadership.

indoor/outdoor grower
            1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
            Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to

Comment

• GreenState
              GreenState commented
              Editing a comment
              SoOrbudgal you can see the smoke in the air here today from out west, really hazy. We finally put 2 back to back days with no rain,
              although we might have gotten a tad last night. Well, after 7 days of putting the lonely girl to bed at 7:00pm she's in full flower mode. Stay safe

It's just not smokey at all at our place. We had barely a smell so far. It's all blowing NEast sorry no rain here anytime soon GreenState

indoor/outdoor grower

Comment

• PLreef
              PLreef commented
              Editing a comment
              The smoke was super thick yesterday (new England). Honestly I've never seen it that thick, we could smell it too. Kinda crazy to think that it traveled that far.

PLreef much nicer air today, currently 67 degrees and absolutely refreshing!

9 days later into forced flowering from a couple pre-flowers showing. Never had a plant go from veg to flowering so quickly. She's filling in the middle now.
            My expectations are rising.

Name:	IMG_3289.JPG
Views:	316
Size:	4.25 MB
ID:	527775

Comment

• GreenState
              GreenState commented
              Editing a comment
              oldjarhead100 Not necessarily a long bloomer, but here in VT the season is much shorter than where you are.
              I do move it in and out, putting it in a spare bedroom at 7pm. At some point, days will be short enough to leave it out overnight if I choose.
              So far I've had very little stretch, still about 24" tall and easily portable. It's worked out well keeping her out of the downpours. When will this rain ever end? Jeezz

• oldjarhead100
              oldjarhead100 commented
              Editing a comment
              ya I'm so glad I left the top on the green house the difference between the woods girls and the green house is night and day , this has been the rainiest July in history I dont mind a little rain (every 3 days at night with a good down pour)lol, we can usually get to the 3rd week of October before worrying to much about frost but if it stays this wet bud rot is going to be horrible still its better than the heat and fires the north west is dealing with

• GreenState
              GreenState commented
              Editing a comment
              oldjarhead100 After pulling out my tape measure, guess I have had a few inches of stretch so far. Currently plant is 26" tall
              Feeling a little Fallish out there this morning, 46 degrees and dry air. Finished splitting wood for the season and put away the woodsplitter ,always a good thing which comes with a tiny sense of accomplishment (ha,ha).
              Last edited by GreenState; 07-31-2021, 05:31 AM.

The birds have been eating my blueberries!

Name:	IMG_3295.JPG
Views:	305
Size:	1.99 MB
ID:	528492

Name:	IMG_3298.JPG
Views:	292
Size:	1.77 MB
ID:	528493

Comment

So, 2 weeks into forced flowering and things are looking (so far) much better than expected. (Late to the party and didn't drop the seed until near the end of May).
              As such, since my scheduled flight down south would be during those crucial weeks 8-9, I'm rescheduling the flight for a month later
              Gosh, more damn rain on the way here, wish I could send some out west!

Name:	image_143058.jpg
Views:	289
Size:	3.69 MB
ID:	528631

Name:	image_143059.jpg
Views:	292
Size:	4.11 MB
ID:	528632
              Last edited by GreenState; 08-01-2021, 08:41 AM.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
              X