No announcement yet.

A new grow, GG#4/WW/BW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Excellent Bowhunterwoody after we got hammered with snow lost power for over a week only one generator, we bought another. I feel so bad for others i hope they got heat.
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

The lonely girl

Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN4961.JPG
Views:	416
Size:	1.35 MB
ID:	490972Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN5012.JPG
Views:	412
Size:	1.82 MB
ID:	490973

"That's your fortress of fucking solitude. That puts you, for the rest of your life, at a level of fuck you. Somebody wants you to do something, fuck you. Boss pisses you off, fuck you! Own your house. Have a couple bucks in the bank. Don't drink"

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        Spoiled rotten and given all the attention she's a beauty all grown up!

• GreenState
        GreenState commented
        Editing a comment
        SoOrbudgal Ha,ha I was thinking the same thing. She seems to like having all the attention,all the light and all the room! (lol)!
        Ended up with about 5" of heavy mashed potatoes, now 44 degrees.....and 17 at my sisters "down south" !(ha,ha)

• oldjarhead100
        oldjarhead100 commented
        Editing a comment
        shes certainly is spoiled and proud of it

Day shy of 5 weeks since flipping. She's drinking a half gallon every 2 days now, wood heat doesn't help LOL

Name:	DSCN5037.JPG
Views:	396
Size:	2.14 MB
ID:	493245
      "That's your fortress of fucking solitude. That puts you, for the rest of your life, at a level of fuck you. Somebody wants you to do something, fuck you. Boss pisses you off, fuck you! Own your house. Have a couple bucks in the bank. Don't drink"

Comment

• oldjarhead100
        oldjarhead100 commented
        Editing a comment
        very nice so frosty

• GreenState
        GreenState commented
        Editing a comment
        oldjarhead100 Thanks OJH, my picture taking skills seem to be declining!
        A little news from the home front, after getting my Mom a vaccine shot a few weeks ago, my Dad finally scored one on his own at the VA in Daytona beach. He happened to be in the area and noticed tents set up, long story short he got lucky! (@88 yo, luck plays an important role (lol)) And a huge weight has been lifted off my shoulders trying to get them scheduled from here in VT.
        Happy,happy. Going to be awhile yet before I can get in line here.
        Last edited by GreenState; 02-24-2021, 05:56 AM.

Gave the lonely girl a round of defoliation(day 38 since flip). She's got good bones even though I've rushed her (flipped 30 days after germination). I need her finished and in jars by around the first week in May,as I'd like to head down to Florida. Last time I grew this strain it took 13 wks of flowering to finish. 45 degrees here today, wish the sun was out though.Oh well, I'll take it

Name:	DSCN5042.JPG
Views:	416
Size:	2.04 MB
ID:	494628

Comment

• oldjarhead100
        oldjarhead100 commented
        Editing a comment
        if she isnt done you can drop her off on the way by and Ill plant sit her for you legit offer I wont even trim any buds lol, that is one pretty plant though . and again I'm serious about the offer

• GreenState
        GreenState commented
        Editing a comment
        oldjarhead100 SoOrbudgal Thanks OJH, I just might take you up on your offer if I run short of time!
        I could also set your sister up with a light and the plant and she could finish it (g). I'll be driving through her town on the way south. I have decided to drive down, not ready to fly at least until I can get vaccinated. My sister managed to get a shot down in TN., so in a few weeks once she gets her second shot she'll be able to more safely visit my folks. I'm hoping to be in line for a shot towards the end of March, but we'll see. My plant is looking more like a shrub, as I didn't want to spend the time to go for an even canopy. But, being a lonely girl she can hog all the light and breathing room. If I could pull 3-4 oz off her I'd deem it a success
        She got a little cold last night, bet it was in the 50's in the grow closet this morning. Friggin 2 degrees and windy as hell here.
        I can feel the breeze blowing through my house (lol).
        How's the foot doing?

• GreenState
        GreenState commented
        Editing a comment
        oldjarhead100 Hadn't noticed if you were on the board here the last few days.....How is your foot doing?
        Hoping all is OK. Well, I have my schedule set, going to harvest on the 15th of April, giving her 12 weeks of flowering.
        Should be a good time to take her down, not looking for amber couch lock, this is summertime/work weed..the more "up" lifting the better (lol). So, down she comes on the 4/15, a week of drying(woodstove will still be going, should only take 5 days), a week of burping, then on 4/28-a week in Florida! And further burping when I get back a week later. Any suggestions happily excepted, I figure a cool dark place for the jars while I'm gone.

the winds been a howling all night had to of hit 50mph or above house was a shaking howed you fair last night
      new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
      current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

• GreenState
        GreenState commented
        Editing a comment
        Wind is howling out there, just dipped to 1 degree....brrrrrrrr!. What a way to start out the month of March (lol)....in like a lion
        It will strip the dead wood out of the trees and prep them for spring. I saw on the Boston channel a bunch of scaffolding came down on a construction site last night.

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        Man you guys are getting the shitz weather. 50mph winds -7 lawdy law what a headache, body ache i feel for you easterners.

SoOrbudgal Windows are frosted up this morning (lol)
      (at least you can't tell how dirty they are

Name:	DSCN5046.JPG
Views:	379
Size:	1.69 MB
ID:	495234

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        I would rather see my spotty windows thank you very much LOL. I made my hubby go outside cause he was washing inside windows......he is a OCD cleaner. Boy it's still a beautiful picture window regardless, we are warm indoors thankfully.

SoOrbudgal I've said it before, I'd pay for a bus ticket for your husband to come and visit!(and you as well of course) I could get him started on next years wood
      and have more than enough window(panes) for him to clean (LOL!) I keep this room closed off in the winter....so he'll have to wait until May!

Name:	DSCN5048.JPG
Views:	378
Size:	1.62 MB
ID:	495245

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        Man we'd love to take a road trip with our trailer. It's been way too long partly our fault partly fear. I'm not ashamed to say it. We are comfortable here.....time for a change up and work on our bucket lists of road trips. Hubby gets his first shot soon, and i'm on the list. Our county is so behind, but then we don't have very good compliance with folks wearing masks, its only when a family or friend gets it then they reconsider......

Couple of foxes enjoying the morning sunshine..

Name:	DSCN5070.JPG
Views:	358
Size:	1.63 MB
ID:	497586

Attached Files

Comment

• Bowhunterwoody
        Bowhunterwoody commented
        Editing a comment
        Beautiful.

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        How great is this i never get tired of watching wildlife. Thank you GreenState our geese are really looking at nesting on our river bank every spring but with dogs they can't so off they fly to opposite bank where we watch them with binoculars. I'm still waiting for a black bear to come down it's the one thing i'm missing seeing around our place. Too close to people i guess and watchful farmers.

Back to an on topic subject. 7 weeks and a day completed into flowering. A little bit of top leaf taco-ing, think I had the plant flying to close to the sun. Raised the light up a few notches.

Name:	DSCN5112.JPG
Views:	390
Size:	1.62 MB
ID:	498471Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2966.JPG
Views:	377
Size:	2.32 MB
ID:	498472

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        That's just beautiful big area lots of fresh air super looking plant I'm thinking i need to raise my wedding cake closer to the lamp her buds are not filling in to my liking she's frosty but i guess maybe she's just abit shorter from the light.

• oldjarhead100
        oldjarhead100 commented
        Editing a comment
        now theres a looker well done

• GreenState
        GreenState commented
        Editing a comment
        oldjarhead100 Interesting development, looking back through old posts on this thread I found one relating to the
        sister seed (2 in the original pack) of the current white widow strain I'm growing. I made this post " end of week 10 I believe flowering, but not showing much pistil color change yet. Really fluffy stuff.", well this time I have plenty of turned pistils at 8 1/2 weeks into flower. Still fluffy stuff
        as it was last grow, but definitely appears further ahead in maturation compared to last time.
        (I also think the plant structure last grow was better suited to this strain-of course I went with a shorter 30 day veg period this time though) https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...600#post304600
        Last edited by GreenState; 03-22-2021, 05:43 AM.

Bought a new, for me(used iphone se 2nd gen) thought I'd see if it and the trichs could give me any new information.
      Still pretty glassy.

Name:	IMG_2993.JPG
Views:	354
Size:	3.57 MB
ID:	501434

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        That was the phone i was going to get the SE but went with my Motorola takes nice photos is about all i can see. I can't hear speaking even with speaker on it's low.

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes i'm in the same spot not so much glassy but not seeing amber much. I'm leaving them go till they dry out in the pot and lights still going at 12/12 on those 2. I'm checking the one i left in darkness x48hrs just for a test and she's not looking like much changed from doing that? So chopping Zkittilez today

So, week 10 of flowering completed, bit of trich cloudiness showing so that's good. Regardless she's on a time schedule and gets the ax on 4/13.
      Apologize for the camera flash shadows..

Name:	DSCN5137.JPG
Views:	322
Size:	1.65 MB
ID:	503558
      Attached Files

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        Really nice frost and buds sure wish my wedding cake bulked up like that but it's a dude with this girl, hopefully next seed will do better. That's just a beautiful load of buds.

• GreenState
        GreenState commented
        Editing a comment
        SoOrbudgal Thanks! Certainly not an even canopy Hidden in there are my 12 main tops, just at different altitudes (ha,ha).
        Lot of mid plant buds on this one, heavy around the middle like me(g)(I get great light penetration from my parking lot flood light (lol)). We're time constrained by my flight down south on the 28th. Need to allow for time to dry and jar up ---and be left unattended for 6 days(no burping). We'll see, that would put the grow at 112 days germination to finish, 30 days veg. (my guess having grown it before is 3 1/2-4oz). ..fingers crossed! Been flurrying here all day
        Last edited by GreenState; 04-01-2021, 12:15 PM.

Morning Green heading your way on Wednesday going up to Shoreham to pick up a ton of rock dust to amend soil with in the Veggie Garden ,I'm doing my sisters garden as well
      new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
      current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

• GreenState
        GreenState commented
        Editing a comment
        oldjarhead100 At least you shouldn't have to drive in snow! (lol). Started up my work season 2 weeks early this year, trying to get a jump on my schedule before heading down south at the end of the month for a week. Thought about maybe retiring this year, but in the end decided to continue on with a much reduced work load.One more week and the lonely girl gets the ax.
        I see the feds are finally going to send me my $1400 stimulus check, good timing
        Hope all is well (with your foot!)
        Last edited by GreenState; 04-06-2021, 04:18 AM.

Counting down the days now. Calendar constraints say she has to get the ax on Wed. She'll be close @ ending 12 weeks of flowering. In a perfect world I'd go another week or so, but a visit to see family is by far more important.

Name:	DSCN5147.JPG
Views:	293
Size:	1.70 MB
ID:	506079
      Attached Files

Comment

• oldjarhead100
        oldjarhead100 commented
        Editing a comment
        I would agree with that

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes sir enough is enough.....

Sugar leaf shake trimmings into an old flour sifter and shake vigorously= a pile of trichs (g)

Name:	DSCN5153.JPG
Views:	271
Size:	1.57 MB
ID:	507220

Comment

Well, not in Kansas anymore

Name:	IMG_3082[1].JPG
Views:	263
Size:	1.03 MB
ID:	511763

Name:	IMG_3063.JPG
Views:	241
Size:	1.31 MB
ID:	511764

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
          SoOrbudgal commented
          Editing a comment
          Hope all is well and your enjoying family GreenState. So nice to escape cold now an then. I love walking early mornings on the beach where it's warm. Nothing like sunrise an sunset and quite

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X