• Show
Clear All

Sprouting wings
    Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN4704.JPG
Views:	599
Size:	2.12 MB
ID:	390707
    "That's your fortress of fucking solitude. That puts you, for the rest of your life, at a level of fuck you. Somebody wants you to do something, fuck you. Boss pisses you off, fuck you! Own your house. Have a couple bucks in the bank. Don't drink"

Comment

Starting to get cloudy, no amber yet Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN4712.JPG
Views:	551
Size:	1.75 MB
ID:	390897Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN4710.JPG
Views:	561
Size:	1.77 MB
ID:	390898Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN4711.JPG
Views:	553
Size:	1.78 MB
ID:	390896
      "That's your fortress of fucking solitude. That puts you, for the rest of your life, at a level of fuck you. Somebody wants you to do something, fuck you. Boss pisses you off, fuck you! Own your house. Have a couple bucks in the bank. Don't drink"

Comment

Chugging along, 9 weeks complete. Another week for the blue widow and suspect she'll be close.
        A sticky girl. The durban got a ways to go yet.

Name:	IMG_2250.JPG
Views:	531
Size:	3.42 MB
ID:	391559Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2248.JPG
Views:	541
Size:	3.00 MB
ID:	391560

Comment

• oldjarhead100
          oldjarhead100 commented
          Editing a comment
          thats the only problem with growing multiple l strains they dont all finish at the same time ,my girls just finished week 6 ,Half are sativa the other cbd so I have a big harvesting window lol

• JohnEmad
          JohnEmad commented
          Editing a comment
          they look great.

• GreenState
          GreenState commented
          Editing a comment
          JohnEmad Thanks John! I'm ready for these plants to finish up and get my ass out and start working. Fortunately my work has been determined by the state to be essential work, so that's a good thing.
          oldjarhead100 These 2 plants are definitely not in sink(g). I suspect the durban could still be a month out from being finished. A couple hairs now turning. All the best guys and stay safe. I have to go to the grocery store this morning---wish me luck!
          Found a face mask out in my drywall tool box, so will be wearing it.

SoOrbudgal So I've decided to experiment and go with one of your Folgers container grows(lol) These 2 clones have only revegged for about 2 weeks, just starting to throw normal leaves, and still not much of a root system. All things point to don't do it, but tomorrow after I chop down Mom, it's 12/12 for them and try sending them back into flower. Just don't have a decent place to grow them outside or inside this summer with expected company for a month or so in July(virus permitting)..otherwise I'd grow them on my deck like last year. Poor little girls are going to be awful confused. If all goes to plan they'll be done before July 4th.

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_2278.JPG Views:	0 Size:	1.61 MB ID:	393987
        Attached Files
        Last edited by GreenState; 04-11-2020, 08:28 AM.

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
          SoOrbudgal commented
          Editing a comment
          The 3 autos I got in the folgers so far only been in there few days. I stabbed the pots took out my frustrations LOL I sure hope they drain OK I've not run much fluid through them. I just may take them into the garage and drill round holes like my big pots have. I think if they can grow from a solo cup, they could grow from these? I'm going to keep saving these coffee containers because if this works i'm going to do a SOG with 9 sometime maybe next winter. I don't want to buy anymore 1gal. I've got a lot but there in use.

• GreenState
          GreenState commented
          Editing a comment
          SoOrbudgal I cut some holes around the outside at the base of the containers. Then cut a piece of filter fabric(landscape fabric) and placed it in the bottom covering the holes. Should drain, usually I'd put a little gravel on top of the fabric them soil. I agree after watching the solo cup challenge, especially with autos (these obviously are photos).
          We'll see, nothing to lose but a little electricity And yes, that is snow on the lawn outside the window (g)!​

Hey Green the birds are chirping outside ,so if not at your house they will be soon and then theirs a hen chicken that thinks its a rooster what a sick sound that is lol
        new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
        current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

• GreenState
          GreenState commented
          Editing a comment
          oldjarhead100 Good morning OJH, 30 degrees this morning, at least the wind died down! Spring is coming for sure, a couple of daffodils out now, 2 pairs of ducks in the pond yesterday and 2 deer out in the woods yesterday morning....all good signs! Even saw a few turkeys the other day coming out in the open. Well, my work season is officially kicking off, got a few calls yesterday and off to a service call this morning. Seems my customers are worried that I may not be able to do my work...no need, I'm essential (lol)..for good or bad. With my woodstove still running, 3 days later and I trimmed the blue widow off the stems and final trim this morning. Into to a gallon ziplock baggie for a few days of burping, then into jars(4 qt I'd guess). All the best, and stay safe
          (did a little bondage on my clones, -a couple days after flipping I see pistils already (lol), poor things, only a 2 week reveg period for them after rooting)
          Last edited by GreenState; 04-15-2020, 05:07 AM.

Well over estimated, ended up with 3 full jars of the Blue Widow. Looks like I close, days away from chopping down the durban poison..I'm going to be short on jars.
        A little bondage on the BW clones, shame I have to force them along having already flipped to 12/12. But it is what it is. I did also top the couple of shoots that were becoming dominant .
        Stay safe

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_2302.JPG Views:	0 Size:	2.14 MB ID:	396241

Comment

I have watering hoses layed out in my driveway as well as grow boxes so I texted my guy and said please dont plow , I dont hear any birds this morning but I can hear them thinking fuck we came early lol
          new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds

Comment

• GreenState
            GreenState commented
            Editing a comment
            oldjarhead100 we ended up with 3-4" of snow, grounds still covered this morning. Not the best of weather to start up my work season!
            Looks like storms for Tuesday as well, probably all rain.

Name:	IMG_2330.JPG
Views:	489
Size:	3.27 MB
ID:	399749Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2334 crop.jpg
Views:	518
Size:	1.88 MB
ID:	399747Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2336.JPG
Views:	492
Size:	2.47 MB
ID:	399748
          Plugging along here, still extending the life of miss Durban(12.5 wks of flower). I do believe I'll be close by the end of the week (I know, I said that 2 weeks ago lol).
          My fast turn around coffee container monster clones are also looking good.

Comment

• JohnEmad
            JohnEmad commented
            Editing a comment
            Looking real nice

• GreenState
            GreenState commented
            Editing a comment
            JohnEmad Thanks John!! I'll be happy when the durban is done and I can focus the light solely on the blue widows.
            To be honest, I start getting bored with the whole process about this time of year (lol).

5 weeks since flipping to 12/12. The blue widow is always so colorful. Pistils turn early and throughout flowering. Had to add some bondage to the taller one(12"), was beginning to lean and get floppy. Probably a result of the small containers

Name:	DSCN4781.JPG
Views:	478
Size:	2.59 MB
ID:	405442Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN4784.JPG
Views:	707
Size:	2.65 MB
ID:	405441

Comment

So, end of wk 10 since flipping. On the 2 previous grows of this blue widow strain I went 11 wks before taking them down, going to go at least 12 wks this time to continue the experiment. Stems are definitely "whimpier" growing in the coffee cans. (or buds are heavier ) The one plant is looking like a live oak! (lol)
            Attached Files

Comment

• JohnEmad
              JohnEmad commented
              Editing a comment
              I am picturing a fresh brew with nice rolled one for breakfast. lol.

• GreenState
              GreenState commented
              Editing a comment
              JohnEmad ..The breakfast of champions! (vbg)

Day shy of 11 weeks since flipping, typically the time I chop down the blue widows. Trying to see if I can spot any amber with these photos. I have a loop, but think sometimes pics are better. Anyhow seems I can magnify the photos better when posting them here. Not to mention getting ya'll's opinions Figuring I'll go another week for good measure.
            Edit, don't think I see any amber. Not using flash. Had to add some support to the one plant.
            Attached Files
            Last edited by GreenState; 06-25-2020, 07:12 AM.

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
              SoOrbudgal commented
              Editing a comment
              Just a beautiful grow GreenState i can almost smell it.

• Eliot Pryor
              Eliot Pryor commented
              Editing a comment
              Amber trichromes are like unicorns. You think you see one but look again and he is gone.

• GreenState
              GreenState commented
              Editing a comment
              Eliot Pryor LOL! you are exactly right!

Well, the coffee can girls come down tomorrow. Will break down the grow closet and finally be able to get down in my crawlspace, change the water filter and turn on the outside spigot : ) Dense, rock solid buds, no larf at all. I like when you can "thump" 'em with your finger
            Attached Files

Comment

Battling the humidity! Taking advantage of the hot hours of the day with lower humidity, but won't break below 60% today. I am gaining, I think.
              After 3:00pm it's into a ziplock with 6 bovenda packs for the night.
              Window sill drying
              Attached Files

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
                SoOrbudgal commented
                Editing a comment
                I heard that there are storms happing heavy rains in the eastern states man what a summer.

• oldjarhead100
                oldjarhead100 commented
                Editing a comment
                I use a drying net in the cellar weigh out 100 grams when that is down to 25-30 grams its ready for jars ,usually the rh in jars is between high 60s and in the 70s , I have the autos in jars right now and this morning they were at 66% other than that I have a 30 pint dehumidifier that you can have put it and your bud in a small room and youll get them perfect, but you have to come get it lol still that would be cheaper than buying one

oldjarhead100 Thanks for the offer OJH, I may take you up on it at some point! Starting to go a little bat shit stir crazy here and thinking I need a dose of ocean
              Truck has to go in the shop for a pinion gear seal next week and I need to replace the front rotors and pads on my honda beater which I can do in my garage. Have a bit of a break in my work schedule so hopefully I can split up the rest of the wood I need next week as well. Then maybe a road trip before I start up a larger job in August.
              I don't have a scale either. ( alltatup will be shaking her head in dismay)
              Last edited by GreenState; 07-12-2020, 05:48 AM.

Comment

• oldjarhead100
                oldjarhead100 commented
                Editing a comment
                I'm home most days if you want to come down send me a private message and I'll give you my phone number I do have to say I'm usually on this computer early in the morning

we had a good day Saturday it was the first food I actually chewed since I got the new teeth , Lobster,steamers,and half a chicken I still have a couple of meals left from it lol, I love the area but then again I grew up in Maine so why wouldn't I love Vermont . I couldn't believe the cars parked before the no parking signs at the gorge a guy with a van/truck could make some side cash running them up and down the hill lol

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
              X