No announcement yet.

A new grow, GG#4/WW/BW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So here we are at day 21 since going to a 12/12 schedule. Thunderstorms here this morning so I guess the young lady will stay inside today.
    Used the flash so as to show the budding progression a bit better. I'm pleased for 3 weeks since flip.
    "That's your fortress of fucking solitude. That puts you, for the rest of your life, at a level of fuck you. Somebody wants you to do something, fuck you. Boss pisses you off, fuck you! Own your house. Have a couple bucks in the bank. Don't drink"

Comment

• s62
      s62 commented
      Editing a comment
      Makes sense! I wasn’t sure if there was some other reason, like rain causing damage to the plants, knocking off trichomes, etc.

• oldjarhead100
      oldjarhead100 commented
      Editing a comment
      shes stacking up great for 3 weeks in bloom

• GreenState
      GreenState commented
      Editing a comment
      Hopefully she'll continue to do so. Reading back in this thread I saw I started running into leaf problems at week 5 of flowering and nanners showed up about week 8 on the mother plant which produced the seed for this one. We'll see, at this point she thinks it's mid to late Sept. being on a 12/12 schedule, yet still getting strong sunlight and so far liking it. My worry is she gets wider and won't fit through the closet door! (ha)

Rain stopped and outside she goes. Best of both worlds (lol)
    Now I need to get out and be productive!
    "That's your fortress of fucking solitude. That puts you, for the rest of your life, at a level of fuck you. Somebody wants you to do something, fuck you. Boss pisses you off, fuck you! Own your house. Have a couple bucks in the bank. Don't drink"

Comment

Haha growing well is she? We got 1/2" rain here also mine are not nearly as far along though and faired well with the rain. But did move my little autos to there greenhouse for couple days and out they are now. I set up the e-z up quick canopy when I know the rainy season is started hopefully we get at least another month of lots of sunshine days. Good luck GreenState.
      Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
      indoor/outdoor grower
      1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
      1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
      I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
      Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
      Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
      Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

We've been lucky here, a pretty sunny,dry summer this year........But, summer is rapidly coming to an end, in the 40's this morning and losing 2-3 mins.of daylight per day now.
        Seems to go quick this time of the year!
        Last edited by GreenState; 08-24-2019, 04:44 AM.

Comment

She likes the low angle morning sun on day 24 since going 12/12. Starting to feel "Fallish"

Comment

no it feels fallish now lol 50 here this morning ,I think I wont be able to leave sides up in the GH any longer ,and I think its time to start shutting down some of the fans lol
            new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
            current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

• Mr.furley
              Mr.furley commented
              Editing a comment
              Im dropping Temps quickly but hey at least were not on fire this year.

• GreenState
              GreenState commented
              Editing a comment
              Mr.furley Glad to hear you're not having to deal with fires so far this year.
              I'm watching the hurricane, as my folks live in florida. Been quiet on the storm front so far this season, but that certainly could change.

• Mr.furley
              Mr.furley commented
              Editing a comment
              It has been a nice mellow year, I hope it continue through hurricane season. We can all use a natural disaster break.

That heavenly glow

Comment

• oldjarhead100
              oldjarhead100 commented
              Editing a comment
              thats a great shot with the sun back lighting

• GreenState
              GreenState commented
              Editing a comment
              Thought it was a pretty neat photo. Well, we're losing daylight rapidly now, near 3 minutes a day. Specifically for me, I'm losing direct sunlight on my deck, now down to 6 hrs or so. I've decided to start supplementing with artificial light from 6:30am until I leave for work and then between 4:00pm and 6:30pm before lights out. Pistils are beginning to turn orange and fan leaves are yellowing fast. A little early for my liking, being less than 5 weeks from flipping. Will play it by ear and chalk it up to knowledge base.
              Oh, and I got a window sill clone going. Took the cutting, soaked in a glass of water for 4 days, dipped in rotone and stuck in soil.
              Left it on the window sill and success. Now having to supplement it also under a daylight 100w equiv led bulb so it doesn't flower.
              Probably just give it away as I don't think I can grow it to maturity before heading out for a week at Christmas time.
              We'll see.
              Last edited by GreenState; 09-02-2019, 06:06 AM.

• oldjarhead100
              oldjarhead100 commented
              Editing a comment
              I got dressed and went outside in a t shirt and shorts it only took about 20 seconds before I was back inside putting pants and a long sleeve t. dam its coming fast

5 weeks and a day since 12/12. Filling out and getting greasey

Comment

• s62
              s62 commented
              Editing a comment
              Those trichomes!

• oldjarhead100
              oldjarhead100 commented
              Editing a comment
              they filled out well I hope mine do the same

oldjarhead100 Hoping everyone's buds fill out!!
            My buddy the hawk was back again yesterday sitting on his favorite rock. Think it might be hunting frogs, I see it quite often.
            Sure doesn't look to streamlined to me, a bit chubby! (ha)

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
              SoOrbudgal commented
              Editing a comment
              Morning from So. Or. 9am alittle overcast, may drizzle my little sweet tooth auto is sitting on patio flat top roof. Warmest sunniest spot. It's another slow go auto, burp and it stalls. I'm going to be way more selective next summer with doing outdoor autos. Anyhow GreenState was thinking of where you are and all the wild critters roaming your area. Normally we many deer vs auto kills along the hwy going into town but yesterday we see some neighbor we know along the hwy parked with another car helping him. We pulled up and what a shame it was first time I've seen a young elk killed on this hwy. Theres a local herd we've seen way in a distance but never ever near the hwy. It's getting near bow season here so?? That's a fine really fine looking auto and indoor makes huge difference seems like. Have a good day!

• GreenState
              GreenState commented
              Editing a comment
              Morning SoOrbudgal , we have an over-population of dear this year (no elk here unfortunately). In fact they've issued additional regulations this year, extending bow season, adj. limits etc to help cull the herd population down some. Just not as many hunters as in the past to keep a balance. All the best

@SoOrbudgal Not a very good picture, taken through the window early this morning.
            Young buck out back

Comment

• oldjarhead100
              oldjarhead100 commented
              Editing a comment
              Thats one healthy looking deer , I live in a small city behind the house is a ball field then a set of tracks then a pond ,I have had a Moose,and a bear walk though the back yard the bear was a young one I think looking for its space glad it didnt like mine lol

• oldjarhead100
              oldjarhead100 commented
              Editing a comment
              Thats one healthy looking deer , I live in a small city behind the house is a ball field then a set of tracks then a pond ,I have had a Moose,and a bear walk though the back yard the bear was a young one I think looking for its space glad it didnt like mine lol

• GreenState
              GreenState commented
              Editing a comment
              I believe the grayish looking hair is the winter coat starting to come in. Funny you mention it though, as I thought he looked a bit 2 toned when I was taking the pic. Figured his front was wet from walking in the woods. I'm glad to see him (them, there was 2) around the yard, saves me raking up fallen apples! (lol)
              OJH, I haven't seen any bear in my yard this year so far, last year had a few around and the occasional moose.
              What I have seen is an abundance of woodchucks, think I've shot 4 or 5 of'em so far this year.

I know you've all been waiting with bated breath Day 42/6wks since 12/12. Hopefully I'm past that 5th/6th wk slowdown I always seem to get during flowering and we'll be off and running stacking colas. Actually with branches splaying out seems lower buds are doing the one side stack(g). Getting some good production down 6-8" below the tops.

Comment

• s62
              s62 commented
              Editing a comment
              Looking awesome! Can't wait to see those things get super stacked.

• oldjarhead100
              oldjarhead100 commented
              Editing a comment
              Looking fantastic rain here this morning just a drizzle maybe I can get to work in the GH lol I dont know what ill do but the plants are over my head 6,3 and buds are in my face so I will at least walk back and forth sniffing them lol

Your GH plants are looking super OJH. Rainy here most the day so far. My girl is spending the day under artificial light today.
            Tomorrow looks like a nicer day. Has to be nicer, got stung 3 times by yellow jackets this morning!--been awhile since I'd been stung, they pack a pretty good punch (g)

Comment

Burr its freaking cold this morning we will have to go out and give the woods girls a real good shake to help dry them off lol,
              new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
              current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

yea, 46 damp degrees here. This coming week looks good though.
                TENT: Cool Grow 3x3x6 LIGHT: M-H TSW2000
                EXHAUST: AC Infinity T-4 and controller 67
                AIR CIRC: AC Infinity Cloudray S6 x2
                IRRIGATION: BluMat Tropf NUTRIENTS: Earth Dust

Comment

• OlderNOTwiser
                  OlderNOTwiser commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Just looked at weather underground and saw several areas in Mass that hit 32 this morning! Hope that wasn't you.

• oldjarhead100
                  oldjarhead100 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  nope were good for now I took my microscope out to check trics they are mostly cloudy with clear and some amber, so if frost hits then we will still have a harvest

It is starting to feel like fall. Leaves on the GG4 are certainly yellowing, bit more than I'd like this early in flowering. I suspect moving it between outside and under HPS isn't helping.
                Sure looks further along than it should, lot of pistils turning.
                Of course mother nature is also working on the leaves

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                X