• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 9fingerleafs
    commented on 's reply
    I plan on being an outlaw too haha

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    I agree with you Potted When and if they legalize it where I live, I'll still grow as an outlaw cuz ain't nobody gonna regulate my Cannabis. It's not a carbon emission, for chrissake...

• Rwise
    commented on 's reply
    And they have told us since we were young that we live in the land of the free,,, ya right, I call
    BS. We have the most censored TV of almost any land, and just look around, Canada has went legal and Mexico is making noises to go legal as well. The "land of the free" will be sandwiched between 2 countries with more freedoms than us.

• Potted
    commented on 's reply
    Staying under the radar and growing weed is what it’s all about for me, seems like I’ve been ducking the man forever. I’ve been a outlaw,a pirate,and a smuggler since I was a kid, I guess it’s the rush,or the adrenaline kick I keep reaching for besides the joint I meant

• 9fingerleafs
    commented on 's reply
    man thats gotta suck, you all do right keeping a low profile

• Mr.furley
    commented on 's reply
    The funny thing is "9"even though the FED say it's illegal in my medical state they still want their tax money from providers.

• Mr.furley
    commented on 's reply
    Correct. I'm in a medical state, just visited a recreational state, but the DEA ( drug enforcement agency) could come take everything anytime, put you in jail take all your stuff.

• 9fingerleafs
    replied
    thats kinda the big weed conflict in the us isn't it? its legal at state level but prohibited federally?

Leave a comment:

• kingfish
    commented on 's reply
    One more thing about this dumb-ass wall. On which side of the Rio Grande are you going to build it?

• Rwise
    commented on 's reply
    Mr President, I have a question on this wall,, just how high must we build it to keep them from digging under it?
    And remember "tear down that wall!",,,,

• KTM690
    replied
    I could care less about the govt. Going to be hard to crack down on anything if they don't work lol. More into building walls and ruining the country

Leave a comment:

• Rwise
    replied
    WOW no comments? Well it reads to me they will be cracking down on CBD and eatables with CBD/THC if they make claims of health benefits. This sounds like preparation to raid medical states, maybe I am just a tad paranoid when it comes to our government.

Leave a comment:

• Hemp federally legal in the USA! 12/20/18 press release

You have to read this! Also any product with added CBD or THC is not!
    And then please comment!
    Statement from FDA Commissioner Scott Gottlieb, M.D., on signing of the Agriculture Improvement Act and the agency’s regulation of products containing cannabis and cannabis-derived compounds

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X