sick

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sick

shes on her 3rd week under light 18/6 florescent light hesi nutes 1st week of full strength thought it was wind burn or over watering so cut water back and wind last week didn't help

hey Duffman Merry Christmas a couple of questions what type of florescent light is it, I think you nailed it over watering nute burn would start at the tip wind burn would be more sever damage ,so I would re pot then into there final homes what is going to be your medium or are you going hydro
    new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
    current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

Originally posted by duffman7777 View Post
      shes on her 3rd week under light 18/6 florescent light hesi nutes 1st week of full strength thought it was wind burn or over watering so cut water back and wind last week didn't help
      Merry Christmas Duffman777 - Question does the black wrap have to be on the cubes or would the cubes drain better and breath better with the plastic off. Looks like the plant has been growing under low light levels if that is the case then reduce the EC.

Comment

I put some black plastic on there had some algea

Comment

and thanks all the other plant r doing good how do I chance the ec

Comment

going to ebb and flo (clay pellets) in flowering stage floresants r just 3 sets of lights 6 bulbs 3 bulbs 2900 lumens f 32 T 8 cool tone and 3 warm white F 32 T 8 2975 lumens

Comment

my light 4 the flowering is a 400 watt hps

Comment

Howdy duffman7777 and Merry Christmas. What are the water temperature, pH level and is the water well aerated? Also, is there ant bad odor from the reservoir? It looks like a mineral deficiency (calcium, magnesium, boron, or a combination of) either from improper pH levels or insufficient levels of available minerals in the nutrient.
                Good luck and Happy New Year.
                Smoke weed,.....grow peace!

Comment

• duffman7777
                  duffman7777 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  water temp has been low 70s ph has been 5.8 to 6.1 3 weeks old feminized plant so I assume female resivoir smells ok 2 air stones

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
              X