Only 1plant sick please help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Worzan View Post
    Plants sometime can be kept a whole week without watering depend on light and temperature based on my experience their roots need some dryness to stay strong
    Yea I'm going to let this girl dry a bit more than usual and maybe water 2.5 liters instead of 3 check pH runoff etc and see if it helps. If it's not that then it must just be "one of them seeds" haha thanks guys

Comment

Il let you know if I solve it

Comment

I use a moisture meter, when it says the moisture is low I water,

Comment

@Leafy it might not be a ph issue do you use nutrients if so you could have to high of an ec or ppm , when I first started growing in Coco I feed every third day and everything grew well until about the 3rd week of bloom then that was it they stopped well I found that the nutrients didnt get washed out and there level just went up and up I had a ppm of 5000 and it was supposed to be about 1000 a little high well it took forever to get all the nutrients out but once I did the plants flourished , Know I know you are using compost is it possible that you got a really hot bucket of compost or a really weak one
          new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
          current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

Originally posted by oldjarhead100 View Post
            @Leafy it might not be a ph issue do you use nutrients if so you could have to high of an ec or ppm , when I first started growing in Coco I feed every third day and everything grew well until about the 3rd week of bloom then that was it they stopped well I found that the nutrients didnt get washed out and there level just went up and up I had a ppm of 5000 and it was supposed to be about 1000 a little high well it took forever to get all the nutrients out but once I did the plants flourished , Know I know you are using compost is it possible that you got a really hot bucket of compost or a really weak one
            Defo not the soil as all 4 were out the same bags and all mixed well. It might sound stubid but what is ppm? She looks a bit better today. She was still a bit heavier than the other 3 so I left her alone. Last watering she had a flush might do it again tomoz if she dry enough just to see. I'm sure going without 1 feed won't hurt .

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X