No announcement yet.

Famine DwC multistrain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Growers I need your help. I had a variable that I don't understand.
    I finished trimming both Ghost and Mohama at the end of 12w of Bloom, 20% Amber colored trichomes, left in the dark for the entire period of the cut which lasted 60 hours.
    I have some very light buds with the tips of the black and curled leaves.
    It can be seen that she seems unripe, looking at the microscope here I find 1% of amber trichomes.

I jot down a couple of hypotheses hoping to get feedback.
    Over light seems to me to be hard having kept the lamps at least 50cm from the tops.
    I have thought of little penetration, but the phenomenon does not only concern the lower part of the plant. We say that it is a patch of leopard.
    Calcium deficiency at the end of flowering I see it hard: biggrin:
    Air recircolondi also seems strange to me here, ur 35/40% toe only in the last week has jumped to 29 degrees, before it was about 24/26 degrees. The resins I put x to download that didn't complete my flowering? As you notice I don't understand this variable: wallbash:

Comment

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      ????? I have no idea.

I don't understand this at all: "ur 35/40% toe only in the last week has jumped to 29 degrees, before it was about 24/26 degrees. The resins I put x to download that didn't complete my flowering? As you notice I don't understand this variable: wallbash:"

what is toe only? what is x to download? what is wallbash?????????

Sorry Alltatup, this time the translator didn't work well. 35/40% is the humidity value and up to 2w ago I had 24 degrees and in the last week I went to 29 degrees. I download when the plant begins to turn yellow on the leaves at the end of flowering. To speed up this process I wanted to try using ion exchange resins. My question is what cause led me to have some flowers like in the picture?

Comment

But how hot it is !! Putting it on dry 3 days ago the Ghost and today due it to embark on the fly that I already had the small tops that almost crumble.
      I show you the weight of my harvest.

Comment

Put the Mohama Ram in the jars.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X