No announcement yet.

Famine DwC multistrain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Let's update a little, ghost and Mohama Ram, today I changed my solution and I intervened with defoliation and pruning. They are at 2 and a half weeks of flowering.
    Ghost

​​​
    Mohama

Malawi entered flowering, I have already compensated for the lack of nitrogen. I remember that I cultivate without instruments for ph and EC control

Alla prossima...

Comment

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      Looking really nice, Famine!!

We have reached the fifth of Flowering for the Mohama and Ghost, after various defoliation they appear like this.
    Ghost

Mohama

Malawi, which has lost vegetative time and has become an unmanageable thing. To keep it I built a network to make it run on it. She is at 4 Flowering.

Meanwhile, in the vegetative box we have clones donated by a friend of mine. In DwC we have a Cream Mandarin and F. V. Of the sweet seed that I feed with granular fertilizers.Other 2 clones of Green Gelato always Sweet Seed I planted them in coconut for their feeding will be with Coconut fertilizers of GHE.

we update ourselves

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
      SoOrbudgal commented
      Editing a comment
      Hello Famine I really enjoy your write ups and photos, I live in Oregon where it is legal to grow recreational and I grow in soil which is most familiar to me. Your training LST is great and your plants are really frosty you sure know what your doing with hydro. Thank you for sharing your grow. Peace

Thanks SoO, for the nice words. Do not believe me I am not a great cultivator, I don't measure ph tester and c. I have learned that they are like children, it is enough to raise them with love and rules dictated by you and they follow you.
    Always present Alltatup. Thank you

Comment

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      They are looking lovely, Famine!

Today vegetative grow maintenance.
    I put the Mandarine on the 7th internode and eliminated an internode below, so as to remain with 12 possible Cole which in turn will be selected up to 6/8 Cole.

I changed the solution with 5l of h2o + 5g Feeding + 4g mineral magic + 1ml total care +0.3 ml pk.

Le Gelato in their coconut swamp. I have not yet watered from the pouring and I think from the weight of the jars that will have water up to the swich. Oh the coconut !!!

The new born in the glass is a Cbd Jam from Delicious.
    We update ourselves

Comment

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      They look lovely and healthy, Famine.

Thanks Alltatup, for your opinion, at least I don't do paranoia to know how they are.

Comment

Telegram. Box Flowering we are at the end 8w for the Mohama Ram and the Ghost today I changed their solution with h2o + resins to discharge the plants. Track of photos. Mohama Ram and follow Ghost.

Ghost

Malawi 5w Flores

Box vegetativa.
      Cream Mandarine

Green Gelato

Cbd Jam

we update ourselves

Comment

• alltatup
        alltatup commented
        Editing a comment
        They look excellent; you are very busy!!!

Cream Mandarine, today washing system having no more water in the system: biggrin:
      Solution with 5l of h2o + 5g of feeging + 05ml silic boost + 2.5ml total care.
      I don't like this hanging branch, either tomorrow it goes in the basket or I almost make it like a cutting.
      The roots seem to have enjoyed pruning in his day.
      We feel like big boys.

Comment

Unfortunately I got distracted and the Cream Mandarine left me. Having a 5l system of h2o the plant started drinking and I was dry with water. It happens when you have too many things to do. Not bad I have other plants that replace it.
        Cream

Here we have 2 clones of Green Gelato in mixed coconut ground.

The CBD Jam that proceeds slowly for my luck having no space in the bloom box.

Box flowering, Malawi is at 8w while Ghost Mohama is at 10w which I will cut on Sunday
        Changing the light setup, in the vegetative box we have a meizhi 300w in veg mode. Instead of the 150w mh which has now passed. In the bloom box I replaced the various panels with a q. B. From 125w 3000k with ur and iv, in addition a homemade cob from 50w to 3000k. Thus reducing the energy consumption by 250w. Unfortunately, where I live electricity costs the right amount, you care about the transport it costs more than consumption.

We are updating peasants

Comment

• alltatup
          alltatup commented
          Editing a comment
          The colas are really beautiful, Famine!!! How tall is the Malawi?

I answer your question willingly, Malawi is 70 cm high only because I kept it at this height with the net, breast would be at least 2m high. I made the branches rotate along all the verticals of the net, some branches are crossed and linked between their. Allow me to tell you that your setups would have many problems in managing it, you want a box just for you.
        I will show you just a branch that I made him do.

The branch starts from the grow center, comes up against the door bent towards the left corner.

The branch ends at the last top on the left.

Comment

I did grow a Malawi, Famine--a long time ago, my second or third grow. She was a monster, and I didn't know how to train her at the time, but she surely produced some very nice bud.

Attached Files
          Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
          2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
          Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

Best wishes Alltatup, you will have no small trouble to keep it without a net. Did you only use lts? I bow to your skills.

Comment

• alltatup
              alltatup commented
              Editing a comment
              Oh, there was very little skill involved! I did not know what I was doing, and I had no idea that she would stretch so much. But I did learn many things. That was during my first year of growing. My boxes are not built for Sativas like that, but I would like to try again, with a very short vegetation period and LOTS of training. Some day...

I made a mistake with Malawi too, I made him do too much vegetative, I didn't expect him to explode like that.

Comment

Vegetative box, I have the 2 clones of Green Gelato that paws or to go into flowering.

They make it grow naturally without any containment technique.
              Segue....

Comment

The CBD Jam has recovered after the 2 transfers due the first one because of the root! T that remained always wet bringing rotten to the stem.

I washed the system, rebuilt the new full-dose solution with 10l h2o + 25ml Grow A + 35ml Grow B + 1ml Silic boost + 3ml of total care.

You will be trained in your life journey. I'm waiting for it to arrive at 7 knot to put it in, then we start with the bonange.

View of the vegetative box.

Good people next time.

Comment

Beautiful grows Famine.
                  Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
                  indoor/outdoor grower
                  1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
                  1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
                  I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
                  Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
                  Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
                  Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                  X