No announcement yet.

The Great Auto Showdown

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I havent posted pics in awhile. Here is an pic of one of the 1500 AC/DC CBD plants we are starting to harvest. Legal grow obviously but call it hemp or marijuana doesnt matter. Same plants.

Click image for larger version

Name:	FB_IMG_1569428256372.jpg
Views:	510
Size:	183.0 KB
ID:	339879
    You may win the race, but you pass all the best things in life on the way.

Comment

• oldjarhead100
      oldjarhead100 commented
      Editing a comment
      I can not imagine trimming 1500 plants by hand wow

• SoOrbudgal
      SoOrbudgal commented
      Editing a comment
      Dig it !

• MmmHmmml3
      MmmHmmml3 commented
      Editing a comment
      Looks really nice

not sure whats going on but my pictures for the Sat update are not showing up in my email so I cant post I looked at the girls with my scope and there is a couple of amber but I plan on leaving them until they fall over from being top heavy lol, we cut the last plant on Wednesday and the two that just weren't ready and needed to come home for a week or two are home but they had filled out nicely golf ball nugs from no buds not bad
    new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
    current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

A bit of an update, I harvested the big buds from 1 Rusty glue, she was very ready, I had hopes she would fatten up those lower buds but does not look that way. The second Rusty Glue I will harvest Wednesday (take the big buds) on a nice cool morning. The Colombian Gold is starting to fatten up, and the Bruce Banner 3 is still putting on new flowers as well, but fatter than the CG. The little ones are autos I hope will finish before it gets to cold. The Widowbanger has the best smell and taste of any I have grown lately, to bad this mistake in the grow room only yielded 1 seed.
      I can say I like the Rusty Glue! I get nice tar balls when harvesting it, and you can feel every hit, nice! Reminds me of the Nepalese hash we used to get. This is definitely on my grow list for next year!!! I will make clones for friends as well.
      It has certainly been a battle with the elements this year, to wet here and I see other wetter than me. The summer heat has finally broke (84*F today) but another cold front moving through and highs should drop to the 70s with lows in the 40s

All y'alls plants are luvly!

Comment

oldjarhead100 we have a few of these now.

Name:	received_401226023909944.jpeg
Views:	701
Size:	1.09 MB
ID:	339980

Comment

Sux how I can only upload one picture now. So, as y’all know spider and I had our personal competition of indoor vs outdoor. We decided on a tie the other day. He averaged 7.7oz per gorilla glue indoor and my 2 came in well over a pound. His finished 2 months faster than mine, so we both won. What I’m showing doesn’t account for the qp I’ve already got rid of.
          Good grows all

Comment

For those of you who grow legally. Doesnt matter if it's for yourself or a business I have one huge bit of advice. Get A REALLY GOOD ATTORNEY. You will need it. And hire them before you put your first plant in the ground. They have saved us so much heartache.

Comment

• Retodd
              Retodd commented
              Editing a comment
              Haha...you said ‘high’ demand😁
              You’d need to add too about CBD grow too on a trusted accountant.

• YYCannabis
              YYCannabis commented
              Editing a comment
              Spidermite not sure where you’re located, but I’m a legal grower in Canada. And I totally agree about the Willy-nilly laws. For example:
              Recreational grower law says the grower can store an unlimited amount of cannabis.
              Licensed medical grower law says there is a limit to the amount in storage. For my case, my Rx is 5g/day which limits me to storing no more than 1125 grams (39 oz).

So under the division in law continuity, I can only store 1125g but if my wife wanted to have a garden, she could store hundreds of kilos more.
              Last edited by YYCannabis; 10-06-2019, 01:21 PM.

• Spidermite
              Spidermite commented
              Editing a comment
              Yes YYCannabis that is exactly what I'm talking about. You have to be very careful for now. The tike is coming and it's getting better everyday just dont get caught on an obscure bullshit law.

Retodd you know I have 2 attorneys now and a forensic accountant for two different issues now. I can tell you the forensic accountants cost alot more than the attorneys. So unless your talking major cash outlay I would say most are good without them.

Comment

My Single autogrow (Testing one before I really jump in). Jack Herer 36 Days, I'm liking these auto grows, concerned about topic above. Hate that we have the laws that require the extra crud.
              Last edited by RagWeedDWC; 10-06-2019, 06:40 PM. Reason: Second picture did not add
              Proving the world just needs more tumble weeds
              A tale of two seeds
              Batter Up Sour Deisel
              Batter up! Amnesia Haze Autoflower
              New Year, New Grow, Jack Herer DWC
              Batter up, Girl Scout Cookies extreme auto (GSCE)

Comment

Originally posted by Spidermite View Post
                For those of you who grow legally. Doesnt matter if it's for yourself or a business I have one huge bit of advice. Get A REALLY GOOD ATTORNEY. You will need it. And hire them before you put your first plant in the ground. They have saved us so much heartache.
                I have an 89 year old retired NYC attorney friend. He drools once in a while, but he'll work for me for free. A judge may have mercy on him.

Kind of reminds me of Rudy Ghouliani!

Comment

Updated pics of 2nd summer grow.

Name:	20191006_191239.jpg
Views:	351
Size:	1.96 MB
ID:	340312Click image for larger version

Name:	20191001_143656.jpg
Views:	334
Size:	2.79 MB
ID:	340313Click image for larger version

Name:	20191001_144209.jpg
Views:	344
Size:	3.57 MB
ID:	340314

And some blue dream buds

Name:	20190926_170754.jpg
Views:	331
Size:	2.75 MB
ID:	340315Click image for larger version

Name:	20190926_170739.jpg
Views:	349
Size:	1.97 MB
ID:	340316

Comment

I went to my address book and reentered my phone so it would be accepted then I deleted everything and tried to reenter my email address (it kept bringing up the old address ) Im at a loss as to what to do at this point any ideas would be appreciated. The problem is my email on my computer is not accepting emails from my phone
                    new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
                    current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

"Never put your hand inside machine while in use." Now that's some useful information. I just hate it when I defoliate myself.

Comment

Name:	20191007_120519.jpg
Views:	363
Size:	3.37 MB
ID:	340517 Since I'm so short I figured me standing beside a plant wouldnt do. I'm barely 5" 9 or so. But my plants arent.

Click image for larger version  Name:	20191007_123840.jpg Views:	0 Size:	1.53 MB ID:	340515
                      Last edited by Spidermite; 10-07-2019, 12:49 PM.

Comment

Reach for the sky! Nice Grow!
                        Proving the world just needs more tumble weeds
                        A tale of two seeds
                        Batter Up Sour Deisel
                        Batter up! Amnesia Haze Autoflower
                        New Year, New Grow, Jack Herer DWC
                        Batter up, Girl Scout Cookies extreme auto (GSCE)

Comment

• Spidermite
                          Spidermite commented
                          Editing a comment
                          That is one of my grandsons favorite movies and he says it all the time. Almost as much as he say "I'm batman."

• RagWeedDWC
                          RagWeedDWC commented
                          Editing a comment
                          My granddaughters was PPPPPLease from Roger Rabbit, folks thought she had a stutter :-)

Finally got to post a update

Name:	20191005_104600.jpg
Views:	343
Size:	3.35 MB
ID:	340609
                        “Pounds of weed. Sour D. That medical for my allergies.” - Juicy J

Second Grow:

Sweet Tooth Autos (4)
                        192w t5 (veg) 400w HPS (flwr) 24/0hr
                        3 Gal Smart Pots
                        FoxFarm Trio
                        +Open Sesame
                        +Cha-Chang
                        +CaliMagic

First grow:

150w hps hydro grow (DIY)

Current Grow:

(1) new420guy Black Domina and P98 Bubba Kush
                        192w t5
                        Rapid Rooter/Jiffy-Pot/5 Gal Smart Pot
                        FF BushDoctor Coco-Loco
                        FF Nutrient Trio + CaliMagic

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                        X