• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great tip thanks OJ
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Fixing to to out of town for 6 weeks. Shell probably be done by the time I get back. Leaving her in good hands though. Click image for larger version

Name:	20190913_083415.jpg
Views:	341
Size:	2.31 MB
ID:	336950
      “Pounds of weed. Sour D. That medical for my allergies.” - Juicy J

Second Grow:

Sweet Tooth Autos (4)
      192w t5 (veg) 400w HPS (flwr) 24/0hr
      3 Gal Smart Pots
      FoxFarm Trio
      +Open Sesame
      +Cha-Chang
      +CaliMagic

First grow:

150w hps hydro grow (DIY)

Current Grow:

(1) new420guy Black Domina and P98 Bubba Kush
      192w t5
      Rapid Rooter/Jiffy-Pot/5 Gal Smart Pot
      FF BushDoctor Coco-Loco
      FF Nutrient Trio + CaliMagic

Comment

well its started the dreaded bud rot One plant in the woods had half a dozen spots ,I have some trifecta crop control to spray with on Monday hope that shit works, so we came back to my house and puffed a joint from the buds we just chopped (it has been my experience that if you cut the stem below the rot it slows it down so lots of good bud lol),pretty harsh but its a great high, then we went in to check out the home girls and guess what we found some rot on 2 of the girls ,the Cinderella xx in the 3rd pic is the main one she had maybe a dozen spots on her and the other one only had a couple .it was wet and rainy and cold on Thursday ,both the affected plants were at the end of the GH so I closed the GH completely and shut fans off over night I will soak them this morning and spray with trifecta.
        I was completely blown away by this it had to be the open ends of the gh look at the air flow though her shes nice and open.

the fist pic pineapple chunk should be ready in a couple of weeks,2nd purple Alaskan ,cin xx, 4th skittles most of them have more than a month to go ,but the PC is going to be a blessing I have been smoking pure roach dope for a week now .I have about an ounce of bud left but saving for when I cant take the roach dope lol

the girl in the woods was next to the male that I found and she has seeds I'll have to mark them for inside use only because there so prone to BR
        new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
        current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

• oldjarhead100
          oldjarhead100 commented
          Editing a comment
          first time i have used it so no taste yet lol the active ingredients are just essential oils so no mystery chemicals

• oldjarhead100
          oldjarhead100 commented
          Editing a comment
          first time i have used it so no taste yet lol the active ingredients are just essential oils so no mystery chemicals

• Rwise
          Rwise commented
          Editing a comment
          Well as it turns out 3 locals sell it, only 1 had stock. 2 4oz bottles, they put my name on one and I now have it in stock. I was in the land of nod last evening, so the treatment did not happen, yet! I have added a fan, well its an old swamp cooler, no water though,,, it moves a lot of air!

Helmet head is gone, I now have my first DWC autogrow roots showing, tough competition on this thread..
        14 days from start.
        Proving the world just needs more tumble weeds
        A tale of two seeds
        Batter Up Sour Deisel
        Batter up! Amnesia Haze Autoflower
        New Year, New Grow, Jack Herer DWC
        Batter up, Girl Scout Cookies extreme auto (GSCE)

Comment

P98 BK 4 weeks?
          Attached Files
          “Pounds of weed. Sour D. That medical for my allergies.” - Juicy J

Second Grow:

Sweet Tooth Autos (4)
          192w t5 (veg) 400w HPS (flwr) 24/0hr
          3 Gal Smart Pots
          FoxFarm Trio
          +Open Sesame
          +Cha-Chang
          +CaliMagic

First grow:

150w hps hydro grow (DIY)

Current Grow:

(1) new420guy Black Domina and P98 Bubba Kush
          192w t5
          Rapid Rooter/Jiffy-Pot/5 Gal Smart Pot
          FF BushDoctor Coco-Loco
          FF Nutrient Trio + CaliMagic

Comment

spent the day in GH finding and cutting away BR then wet plants ans sprayed trifecta ,rearranged fans took a short video, what do you think is there enough plant movement from the fans ,the RH was 70 yesterday so after the treatment I went to wally world and bought 2 propane heaters to lower humidity or at least keep it from being to cold , also GH is closed .sides and ends closed ,when I went out to turn fans off at dark it was 66 in GH ,I turns the heaters off .its daylight so I will be going out to turn fans on I think I will use a timer today lol it wouldn't let me upload video how do you do that anyone thanks. the photo is from yesterday I had to upload one to post lol

new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds

Comment

And I was thinking of a GH to avoid bud rot,,,, my nights are not cool yet, but its coming!
            The Widowbanger turned out to be a good cross, it has the morning effect of the Headbanger mother/father side and a nice skunk smell, must be from the White Widow side. I know it's not cured yet, I can hardly wait, ok I got out a couple of buds out as it went to the gallon jar this morning to try. Nice short outside run, 80 days from sprout to chop!

Comment

Good day fellow growers.
              Seems like the lack of long stretches of good weather is producing lots of problems for the outdoor growers. Me included. Wet wet wet here on the west coast.

Anyways - one Chemdog was ready for harvest -;Candy Kush was close but had to be chopped down. WPM - fortunately no bud rot - yet..... I'll post pics later. Bummed me out harvesting early.
              The other Chemdog stays outside and showed signs of some WPM - so I soaked her with a milk solution - experimenting as to whether WPM will come back after being soaked. At this point if I have to toss it I don't care
              , her larfy buds are filling in a bit.......

I'll take it like a poor inning of a baseball game. You don't forget it - you talk it over amongst oneself (me/myself and I) about what you possibly did wrong and how could you have corrected it or do something differently and what could have happened then.

But you go on to the next inning.

So my next 3 players up are ......
              Last edited by Canuck147; 09-15-2019, 01:40 PM.
              ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
              Mars Hydro
              Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

Two mystery seeds in the back and a Sweet Tooth in front. All around 35 days old. Seems I've been taking leaves off every second day - a few inside branches as well.
                Attached Files
                ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
                Mars Hydro
                Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

• Tika
                  Tika commented
                  Editing a comment
                  A. Rey fine establishment goin on there.

well figured some stuff out yesterday ,by lifting a corner of the back side I let enough air in to move the high rh out ,I picked up a propane heater for early in the morning , so my new game plan is to shut fans off at sundown then start them at the crack of dawn, lite the propane till sun up and it gets warmer , when I walked in yesterday the RH was 99 percent when we got back from watering the woods girls it was down to 34 % I can live with that . looked up vpd ,I understand the idea but thats about it . the only good thing about the br in GH is I have some fresh bud

Comment

I bring my granddaughter to preschool at nine and I get her at 7 so this is the time I check things out today I watched a video about powdery mildew they did a side by side comparison ,with a store bought remedy,Milk, and a recipe of Baking soda 1 Table spoon,Canola oil 3 table spoons and dish soap they used ajax 1/2 teaspoon ,so they soaked top and bottom of leafs the store bought brand did nothing the milk killed a shit load but not all the recipe however you couldn't tell the plant had PM at all this really impressed me since I have been battling PM all summer so I am going to try the recipe and I figured I'd share cause everyone else is dealing with it as well have a better growing day today

Comment

• Rwise
                    Rwise commented
                    Editing a comment
                    oldjarhead100, did they reveal the commercial product used?

• oldjarhead100
                    oldjarhead100 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    yes serinade disease control and Actinovate

• Rwise
                    Rwise commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Thanx, inquiring minds wanted to know,,,

Just found this and it reminds of the ona breeze which sells for over twice as much. I actually just bought 1 gallon gel and randomly found this a minute ago.

Attached Files

Comment

I think the RH in GH is fixed kinda lol ,so I will go out as soon as its light open one end of GH the exhaust end and turn fans on and light a propane burner to warm things up until sun is up, this gets the rh under 50 sometimes under 40 ,I kinda think its the plants genetics anyone else grow Cinderella xx was it prone to bud rot . on a lighter note I checked a game camera and got 3 shots of a deer the top of its back from about a foot away ,all you could see was hair and a couple of inches of daylight above the back. lol

Comment

• oldjarhead100
                      oldjarhead100 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      it was 41 in the GH this morning burrr

oldjarhead100 hey OJ it's raining so hard here holy cow. Hubby was suppose to go see his Dr. 1 1/2 hr drive I was gonna drive him. Thank goodness @ 0830 got the call " Dr is sick, need to reschedule" what a lucky break for us. He a aneurism repair 3yrs ago, goes yrly to checkup an U/Sound. Anyhoo if the pounding rain slows down enough i'd be able to drag my canopy plants out to check the colas, too dark under canopy to see tops LOL. What a bummer about bud rot, I know I may get some but shit balls we are in the same boat with amount of stash at home. Been really cutting back on smoke, we are down to 1 quart jar, I've not asked others if they could trade yet but it may come to that we go through abit we go through several grams a night a little less now.

We have decent temps here in the 60s day overnite mid 50s. My 3 in GH are looking fine checked them and did give them last feedings of bloom maybe? Were both running out of grow time I sure wish you luck and don't lose much to friggin rot. I gotta check my colas man wish it would quit for 1/2hr don't want flippin caterpillar either. Goodluck !
                    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
                    indoor/outdoor grower
                    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
                    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
                    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
                    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
                    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
                    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• oldjarhead100
                      oldjarhead100 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I think i'm in the clear not to run out with the trim Im getting from the girls ,I began mixing bud with roach dope at a 1 to 1 ratio the beginning/middle of August ,then went straight roach dope the beginning of September . Oh I traded with a friend he owed me a zip when he harvested I got that one and now owe him 3 ounces

• Retodd
                      Retodd commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Have you thought of using a volcano? I’m talking my gf into getting one and one of my best friends uses one. The gf can go through a OZ in a matter of 4 days. Doesn’t help her little friend from down the street smokes a lot of hers too. Found a nice digital one on amazon for $120.
                      Best to your husband. Btw, never returned my email from weeks ago

I am looking into purchasing feminized seed spray online, does anyone have a recommended product to buy?

I am doing a SoG right now with seeds made from crossing NL and Lavender. The problem is having to start 16 plants because I don't know how many will be male or female. Even if I ignore the time and cost, it's just wasteful.

Comment

• oldjarhead100
                      oldjarhead100 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      you can influence the sex of a seed by changing some external conditions ,when seeds have there second set of true leafs increase the n ( I use raw N and mix up for 5 gallons ) increase humidity ,decrease heat ,and lower light schedule to 14/10 hours .do this while seedling is growing her third set of leafs .when she gets her 4th set I stop I started 51 seeds and got 49 females ,I did have 3 plants hermie but this does work

• Retodd
                      Retodd commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I’ve heard about the use of colloidal silver spraying the plants to produce female seeds

• MmmHmmml3
                      MmmHmmml3 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Thanks, going to give that a shot. I actually wouldn't mind making a separate small area just for this.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                  X