No announcement yet.

The Great Auto Showdown

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Would you try this? If it makes the buds taste better it seems worth it. This can't really make them taste like candy right?
    Attached Files

Comment

• oldjarhead100
      oldjarhead100 commented
      Editing a comment
      it probably wont make them taste like candy but it has all good stuff in it so who knows lol

All I have is this reveg plant that might be a possible contender but hell I doubt it. Have some more starting in the tent. P98 and Black Domina. Both photo indica. Only had one P98 pop so far. Hopefully I’ll have more in the morning. Well here’s a pic of the reveg. Anybody know about when they start flowering around the Arkansas region? Thanks guys. Click image for larger version

Name:	390DA389-80CC-44E5-94FA-B3E4D440424F.jpeg
Views:	224
Size:	2.95 MB
ID:	317730
    “Pounds of weed. Sour D. That medical for my allergies.” - Juicy J

Second Grow:

Sweet Tooth Autos (4)
    192w t5 (veg) 400w HPS (flwr) 24/0hr
    3 Gal Smart Pots
    FoxFarm Trio
    +Open Sesame
    +Cha-Chang
    +CaliMagic

First grow:

150w hps hydro grow (DIY)

Current Grow:

(1) new420guy Black Domina and P98 Bubba Kush
    192w t5
    Rapid Rooter/Jiffy-Pot/5 Gal Smart Pot
    FF BushDoctor Coco-Loco
    FF Nutrient Trio + CaliMagic

Comment

• Rwise
      Rwise commented
      Editing a comment
      Sep 24 is the first 12 hour day, so Aug - Sep they will start to flower

• SoOrbudgal
      SoOrbudgal commented
      Editing a comment
      Looks great Juicy I got me some sweet tooth autos outdoors in containers. I gotta move with the sun at my place.

• Canuck147
      Canuck147 commented
      Editing a comment
      Usually like every other part of North America - June 21 - summer solstice - days are now progressively shorter, plants notice this.

/Lurking takes a deep cleansing, calming breath

dead, all are dead.
    2 didnt pop
    I drowned all but 1 (RQS Northern Light). Managed to raise it in the solo cup, hardened for out doors. Up potted to final pot. She was loving life.

and the %*-*#£= ground hog, broke her top off, and left it in the pot, didnt even eat. Rotten little bastard

/Lurking goes to sit in his grow room, and ponder the destruction of the ground hogs

note to self: may need to watch Caddyshack

8o_~
    green thoughts

Comment

• LurkingInTheGrass
      LurkingInTheGrass commented
      Editing a comment
      ROFLMAO

cantaloupe? I used a piece of bread with peanut butter (humane trap, let it loose on a big island) Mrs Lurking didnt like the idea of just stopping on the bridge 👿

Only arrows I have are target arrows. How far will your buddy drive for a 40?

Was actually looking at the attacked plant, probly wishful thinking, but ...
      The cotyledon node is still there, I like to think I see little nubs. Going to give it a few more days in the sun, before I dump the pot.

Will be going to the local vape shop, later in the week, to see what they have for autos

I seem to have an itch 😁

Green thoughts

1 down, 2 to go

• Retodd
      Retodd commented
      Editing a comment
      Fuckall! Sorry bro

• oldjarhead100
      oldjarhead100 commented
      Editing a comment
      I had a bunch of plants that a chip monk did the same thing to, I thought they were all dead but they came back so basically he manifolded them for me maybe the same for you

Day 54 for Think Big - about 2 weeks since being outside - on the plus side, the wind has been buffeting her around some so her stems and branches are that much stronger - hopefully for all the buds to come later. Supposed to be about 120 day plant. Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0300.JPG
Views:	255
Size:	5.33 MB
ID:	317866Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0301.JPG
Views:	244
Size:	5.93 MB
ID:	317867
    ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
    Mars Hydro
    Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

• oldjarhead100
      oldjarhead100 commented
      Editing a comment
      Looking good Canuck, just strange to see blooming plants outside in June lol

Man I feel like I’ve been out of the loop for waaaaay to long. Almost feel as if I don’t even know anything now! Haha no but seriously, ever since my first DIY grow, the super frosty girl, I haven’t been able to get another one to go right. Idk. But I have some sprouts in the tent so we’ll see where that goes. Anyways, here my reveg original glue. It’s seems that about the time she was ready to start vegging again we had the solstice and now she seems to be developing buds again. Either way, she stinks like the most super danky dankness and seems healthy over all. Just hope it still puts out. What do you guys think? Lmk. Oh and all your plants look amazing. Tbh, I’m super jelly. Like, strawberry preserves type jelly. 😂 but fr good looking plants ladies and gentlemen.

-Juice

Click image for larger version

Name:	D8AF5E7D-7E5D-4860-BCD3-118A9ABC702E.jpeg
Views:	248
Size:	3.25 MB
ID:	317907Click image for larger version

Name:	FC64728C-245B-4E6F-863F-CF6DD1F78725.jpeg
Views:	243
Size:	1.98 MB
ID:	317908Click image for larger version

Name:	BDBB9E75-6F3D-49A0-9638-C793ADBBAE8D.jpeg
Views:	261
Size:	3.58 MB
ID:	317909
    “Pounds of weed. Sour D. That medical for my allergies.” - Juicy J

Second Grow:

Sweet Tooth Autos (4)
    192w t5 (veg) 400w HPS (flwr) 24/0hr
    3 Gal Smart Pots
    FoxFarm Trio
    +Open Sesame
    +Cha-Chang
    +CaliMagic

First grow:

150w hps hydro grow (DIY)

Current Grow:

(1) new420guy Black Domina and P98 Bubba Kush
    192w t5
    Rapid Rooter/Jiffy-Pot/5 Gal Smart Pot
    FF BushDoctor Coco-Loco
    FF Nutrient Trio + CaliMagic

Comment

• Retodd
      Retodd commented
      Editing a comment
      Juicyj89 both Spidermite and I are growing original glues too.

• Juicyj89
      Juicyj89 commented
      Editing a comment
      Hey Retodd didn’t get the chance to notice. What page is your last pic post on?

• Retodd
      Retodd commented
      Editing a comment
      Juicyj89 I’m only checking the girls every two weeks since they’re photos growing outside. Mom is doing them this year. I’ll be out of town this weekend so I’ll either go take pix on Friday, Sunday, or Monday.

we made it out to the outdoor grow yesterday for the first time in 10 days ,its rained every 2 days for awhile lol I cant believe how much they grew, some ten inches , wish I could take pictures there all nestled in ferns so you cant see anything but ferns ,full sun all day,water within 50 yards ,a bitch to get to ,prickers everywhere, best locations weve had yet and the other location has 10 plants sitting where no one would ever look 40 yard from parking truck behind this huge pile of scrape pine logs
    new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
    current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

Ok here is a picture in better light.

Name:	20190625_143019.jpg
Views:	248
Size:	2.93 MB
ID:	317991Click image for larger version

Name:	15614910891728283338059919692054.jpg
Views:	250
Size:	2.11 MB
ID:	317992
      And here are the four autos.

Name:	1561491150629769620709348653618.jpg
Views:	247
Size:	3.09 MB
ID:	317993
      You may win the race, but you pass all the best things in life on the way.

Comment

• MmmHmmml3
        MmmHmmml3 commented
        Editing a comment
        Nice photos. Do you rotate or move the plants much when filling the space all the way?

• Spidermite
        Spidermite commented
        Editing a comment
        I usually turn them a quarter turn every time I water. As long as I dont have to support the colas. If I have to use yoyos I dont turn them anymore.

• ocgreen
        ocgreen commented
        Editing a comment
        Hi Spidermite, looks great. In the second photo I see 2 fans and I think I have exact same type. Do you have it on lowest setting pointing up like that to get some air flow between the branches? Or is it more directed at the pots to get more air circulating/dry out faster?

Thanks in advance for clarifying.

Hello All ! well the Spring / Summer grow has changed course due to time constraints and rain. So far I have two Gen-1 Acapulco Gold clones in the garden and 5 Gen-2 Acapulco Gold clones ( started with 7, 2 were adopted) getting ready for the ground ,and 1 Gorilla Glue Auto and 1 White Cheez Auto in germ for the Box. The clones rooted real well and should do well in the ground. I also started a special, OG Lemon Cuke, that's doing well. LOL. Some photos, enjoy! Thanks for taking an interest. Good Growing !!

Comment

• oldjarhead100
        oldjarhead100 commented
        Editing a comment
        I have tried to grow Acapulco Gold 4 times in the outdoors none of them came to much of anything ,good luck , I may have to give it a try indoors

• Colombo
        Colombo commented
        Editing a comment
        OJH, this is my first gold outside grow. My other outside grows have been fine. I hope these due the same.

• ocgreen
        ocgreen commented
        Editing a comment
        Looks great. One day I will have to try this Acapulco Gold everyone seems to love.

Just curious if anyone has a good experience with these nutes? Picked up locally on a clearance, all 3 for under 25$.
      Attached Files

Comment

• MmmHmmml3
        MmmHmmml3 commented
        Editing a comment
        What do you think of fish meal vs emulsiom fertilizer? I have always used emulsion, but I can get a good deal on fish meal and figure making a tea would be the same thing as the emulsion. Are you actually gaining anything other than convenience with the liquid?

Part of me likes the simplicity of an A / B system, but the DIY aspect of buying in bulk and mixing yourself has a much more rewarding feel.

• Canuck147
        Canuck147 commented
        Editing a comment
        That question requires thoughts that I have not entertained - so I don't know.

• 9fingerleafs
        9fingerleafs commented
        Editing a comment
        i use botanicare pure blend, but the cns17 its the most advanced and complete nutrient line from botanicare, its meant to be used with RO water and has calmag included. you couldnt get more stable and reliable nutrients other than canna

oldjarhead100 yes I use fans on the floor and above. When the tent gets as full as that one I have 4 fans below and one above. I like to have my plants looking like they are all blowing in a nice spring wind.

Comment

• oldjarhead100
        oldjarhead100 commented
        Editing a comment
        I have 3 16 inch on top that moves them around but I like the idea of under to

Day 56 for Sweet Tooth Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0302.JPG
Views:	220
Size:	5.32 MB
ID:	318186Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0303.JPG
Views:	207
Size:	5.60 MB
ID:	318187
      ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
      Mars Hydro
      Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

• Juicyj89
        Juicyj89 commented
        Editing a comment
        Heyyy I remember this!

• ocgreen
        ocgreen commented
        Editing a comment
        Looking real good my fellow Canadian 👍🍁

Next satarday you will not believe the Six Shooter auto. It's the front right in the autos above. They say it gets big. It outgrew my regular size tent in 3 days when it started stretching. It's in a 4x4x8.5 foot tall tent now. I'm guessing in 2 days it grew 12 inches taller. The auto girl scout cookies are gonna be much smaller

Comment

Hello All ! Went to cut the lawn today and discovered my Motel 6 shell revegen. I will let her grow to see what happens. What would she be if she grew out and can it ? Any thoughts ? Here are some photos. Crazy Cool ! Good Growing !!

Comment

• Colombo
          Colombo commented
          Editing a comment
          OJH, yes I will let it grow out just to see how it does. It's one more learning curve for the tool box.

• Colombo
          Colombo commented
          Editing a comment
          Spidermite, thanks for that info ! Can I cut it down to above the bottom growth so it doesn't have to compete with the top growth and the plant stays uniform? This looks like one more stage of growing I will consider using from winter to spring transfer if I can harvest at the right time. I will actually try it with my present indoor gold grow after harvest (about 4 wks) ! Super great info !!! Good Growing !!

• Spidermite
          Spidermite commented
          Editing a comment
          Yes I cut down the whole plant. I leave a few of the small growth at the bottom of the plant (helps if you take this into consideration when lollipopping.) It literally looks like I'm growing a stump with 3 or 4 baby leaves at the bottom. I've even cut down a plant, sat it aside with little to no light and no water for 2 weeks and it even still grew back when I changed my mind.

it has been my experience that when a plant starts making single leaf leaves it is going to hermie has anyone else had plants with single leafs .Ill take pictures today but all of the manifolded plants have started to put out single leafs
        new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
        current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

All of my plants in reveg are singles, pics coming,,, it has been a weird year, I had to add light to the day to get them into veg, just in time for the days to start growing short,,,,,maybe I should have just let them flower,,,

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X