Name:	15595159736931188471316209421757.jpg
Views:	230
Size:	4.01 MB
ID:	313501Click image for larger version

Name:	15595159515331878514104698065907.jpg
Views:	228
Size:	3.24 MB
ID:	313503
    You may win the race, but you pass all the best things in life on the way.

Comment

• Spidermite
      Spidermite commented
      Editing a comment
      You would never know I removed 5 gallons plus of leaves right before the pic but I did.

• Colombo
      Colombo commented
      Editing a comment
      That's a lot of salads. LOL

• RagWeedDWC
      RagWeedDWC commented
      Editing a comment
      Wow!!!!

How does my outdoor look? It was flowering and a flood light installed and made it reveg. Harvest bottom half and it was getting pretty tall. Dug a hole and put the container in it and then stretched the branches with some ties and think it looks ok

Need to get photos of my auto dwarf, it's looking amazing. 3 weeks and so much side branches. It seems like it's growing equally from 6 different directions

Comment

• Spidermite
      Spidermite commented
      Editing a comment
      Appears well

• Retodd
      Retodd commented
      Editing a comment
      Why not just post pictures directly on here?

Click image for larger version

Name:	20190602_121119.jpg
Views:	251
Size:	2.26 MB
ID:	313671 that was removed before the pic
    You may win the race, but you pass all the best things in life on the way.

Comment

• Retodd
      Retodd commented
      Editing a comment
      What....no kale? 😂

• Spidermite
      Spidermite commented
      Editing a comment
      Kale is for tha garbage can or worms.

• Rwise
      Rwise commented
      Editing a comment
      Rabbits luv it!

LOL Spidermite
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

I was able to spend the day working in the GH , it was good therapy to keep my mind off of my dads passing , I trimmed them up and tied them down ,most of my plants are quad lined like the first picture , and hopefully they will turn into the second picture lol today we are going out to find where we want to put the plants and then start getting them out there I haven't worried about having them in GH but its time to get them out there lol
      new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
      current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

• Colombo
        Colombo commented
        Editing a comment
        Sorry to here of your loss oldjarhead100, it's never easy losing a parent ! On a happier note, I like the vertical growth on pic 2 it reminds me of straight 8 motor head. Nice way to clip clones too.

• oldjarhead100
        oldjarhead100 commented
        Editing a comment
        I never thought of doing clones from a plant like that nice idea
        Rwise this GH has been though 3 storms with winds gusts up to 60,no rips the only issue I've had is getting the sides to stay up , I have poles rolled up in the sides with strings attached to pull them up from inside this works great but if I leave them down the wind will get the poles to fall out damdest thing does no harm just annoying

• oldjarhead100
        oldjarhead100 commented
        Editing a comment
        /www.wayfair.com/outdoor/pdp/sunrise-outdoor-ltd-large-portable-greenhouse-heavy-duty-walk-in-outdoor-plant-gardening-hot-green-house-with-abs-snap-clamp-246-x10-x-7h-snro1503.htmlthis is the one I got I would definitely buy this again

Rain rain and more rain! Well my ground is so wet, I lost the MIS, root rot, I took 2 more clones just before it crocked, and a limb that was covered is still alive. This girl just cannot get along with my environment this year. The outdoor plants are still staying in flower, and the indoor with less light are stretching. I am thinking of getting some more 20 gallon smart pots, and using those in the garden so I can keep the water off the soil (until I want it there). The pots would be covered with plastic for now with a hole for the plant to grow through,,, never had this issue before setting here in the dust bowl!

Comment

• Colombo
        Colombo commented
        Editing a comment
        Rwise, Is it possible you could use a shed with a plexiglass roof instead of plywood/shingles roof rather than a green house. Sides are secure, can't see what's inside and all the sun comes in the top. Just a thought. Good Growing !!

• Retodd
        Retodd commented
        Editing a comment
        Been storming every day here in KY

I'm not sure what day I'm on exactly but it's around day 30-40. This is my fruit punch auto from heavy weight seeds. I topped her a couple weeks ago now. Do you guys do any other type of training or trimming on autos or just let them grow?

Comment

• Rwise
        Rwise commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes lots of training styles, just read this thread, or just look at the pics,,,

• Canuck147
        Canuck147 commented
        Editing a comment
        I do lots of trimming throughout the grow - only training I do now is pulling branches away from the center. I use foliar essence and need to keep branches from growing into each other cuz the foliar spray use early on - results in fat buds in the end.

• SirSmksAlot
        SirSmksAlot commented
        Editing a comment
        Ya i don't want to do anything too stressful. Thanks Canuck147, I'm going to try out your technique and just keep her opened up

so I finished with all the woods girls and we found 2 new spots so 20 plants are all set to go today then we will check another spot,a friend took the last of the clones so maybe buy next week they will all be gone to the woods and I can concentrate on my plants
      new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds

Comment

Say hello to THC Bomb - Chemdog - and the big girl is Candy Kush Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0269.JPG
Views:	215
Size:	4.95 MB
ID:	314011Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0270.JPG
Views:	213
Size:	5.08 MB
ID:	314012Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0271.JPG
Views:	215
Size:	5.12 MB
ID:	314013
        ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
        Mars Hydro
        Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

Hey ladies.
          You're killing me Smalls!

Comment

• Retodd
            Retodd commented
            Editing a comment
            Hahaha! I have the disc in my truck and will max out my amp jamming it making windows shake every once in a while...lmao.

• Mr.furley
            Mr.furley commented
            Editing a comment
            Retodd
            Iv got the og cassette rollin on auto-reverse pushing 6×9. Lol.

Mr.furley Just thought I’d throw it out there that mom, the 71 yr old OG, is taking over my photo grow. Spider and I were talking about how you’re the one we’re kind of worried about on this grow off...lol. When I told her that she’s now in the competition her eyes got that sparkle in them again. All I did was start them The for 1-2 mos in the tent.

Comment

• Mr.furley
            Mr.furley commented
            Editing a comment
            Lol, Id bet money that mom takes us to school.

go Mom were in for it now

Comment

we got 14 out to the woods yesterday, amazing spot 50 yards from where we park they sit right behind a logging scrap pile we covered the pots with bark and sticks ,you can look right at them and can't see them 6 more today plus scouting

Comment

Retodd I am usually on my phone, but just noticed I can upload photos directly from mobile to here.

photo 1 and 2 plant as of yesterday. Photo 3 is the split stem on may 31st and last photo was taken just 4 days ago, so much growth in 4 days. crazy how they grow, very little between may 31 and june 2 but then a ton between the 2nd and 5th

Plant in the back left is VIP seeds dwarf auto and it's looking pretty nice size so far. Tomorrow actually makes end of week 4. It's making these tiny little auto ducks look like garbage.

I didn't make the back side rise up more on purpose, but maybe this would be a good way to shape it if I don't want to put it in the center of the room. The pot is 12H x 9W (2g tall style). I didn't want to transplant, but based on the size and age do you think I can stay in this pot till the end? Worried most about quality not so much if it's a little less yield.

Curious if a fimd auto would typically grow like this? Not sure if maybe the stem hole made it grow even bushier and if so might be worth trying to replicate.
              Attached Files
              Last edited by MmmHmmml3; 06-06-2019, 12:14 PM.

Comment

So, I went ahead and took some pix of the widows...sorry they’re piece by piece shots. I don’t count the first 2 weeks since I had nute burned them. Well call them 1-1/2 mos old. I switched up their nutes a bit and I’m giving them bud candy too now and lowered the light since the photos are now outside. They’re already nice and frosty and starting to fatten up and stretch some. I’m thinking 45-60 days till harvest.
                🙏🏼✌🏻
                Attached Files

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                X