No announcement yet.

The Great Auto Showdown

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I now have 6 autoflowers growing at once in my 3x3. Must be nuts. Summer is approaching and someone can park outside during waking hours. Plan on using a vipraspectra 300 outside on these cloudy days. I'll show pics after it is hung. Waiting on a lazy contractor to finish our roofing area.

Click image for larger version

Name:	20190530_055848.jpg
Views:	272
Size:	1.66 MB
ID:	312878
    ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
    Mars Hydro
    Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

some pics of the GH I'll be glad when all the extras are in the woods , the third pic is one of 2 plants out of all of them that the leafs curl up ,I havent looked up what it could be the same strain right next to it is fine ,so what do you guys think
      new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
      current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

At this point I almost wish I had not planted outside yet, WOW anyone know some dude building a big ass boat and collecting plants 2 by 2? They tell me we have 3 days of sunshine followed by 10 days of rain,,,,, The auto in the garden that was hit by a grasshopper died. The others are way to wet! Instead of taking pics, I got out the baby tractor, put on her box blade and cleaned the drainage above the garden. Then inside the garden I cut another ditch to divert all runoff away from the girls
        The clones are doing well, took 2 from the BB3, they should be ready to plant in another week. The MIS hermied, I freaked out and topped her, then oh shit why did I do that? I do have a few seed on her so I will have some feminized Mazar I Sharif for the next grow. The auto clone is alive, but not doing anything, not dying, not growing,,, a bit of purple.
        A few days ago I said I would get pics from the GFs grow,,,I am slow but I got it done,,, first pic is a Headbanger (from my seed), as are the others cept the last one is a Sweettooth. The others are crosses of Headbanger and HBD, 2-White Moscow, Snowryder. Her Headbanger is almost twice as tall as mine got! She almost cried when I broke the top over on the HBD/Headbanger,,,,(3rd pic)
        This is her first grow!
        EDIT; BTW the Headbanger and Sweettooth are resques, they were both started in soil that was to hot. The Headbanger had no root what so ever when it was put in this pot. The Sweettooth was doing bad, also root issues from to hot soil, roots were washed and planted in calmer soil. This is also the plant my auto clone came from,,,
        Last edited by Rwise; 05-30-2019, 05:53 AM.

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
          SoOrbudgal commented
          Editing a comment
          I think my autos did not get enough time vegging indoors before I put them in greenhouse do to away for about 6days and left in greenhouse but they also got stepped on by our dog jumping around inside chasing a robin. I'm going to give them a couple weeks now that they are safely outdoors protected feed them some good fish/bat/kelp tea and if they don't start turning around i'm going to plant 2 more photos instead. 2019 has not been a good start indoor or outdoor so far mother nature has been volatile. Good luck i'm catching up also.

30 days from emerging from the dark. The one with the swizzle stick is 'Think Big' - the other - 'Sweet Tooth'. Topped them both and pruned a few leaves to encourage the outer growth to become branches. Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0264.JPG
Views:	264
Size:	4.53 MB
ID:	312994Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0260.JPG
Views:	253
Size:	4.29 MB
ID:	312995Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0258.JPG
Views:	234
Size:	4.66 MB
ID:	312996Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0261.JPG
Views:	259
Size:	4.35 MB
ID:	312997Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0263.JPG
Views:	251
Size:	4.41 MB
ID:	312998Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0262.JPG
Views:	252
Size:	4.38 MB
ID:	312999Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0259.JPG
Views:	256
Size:	4.80 MB
ID:	313000
        Mars Hydro
        Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

Nuthin to brag about here, but my partial outdoor grow is only half in and half out. I monster cropped a White Russian last fall, and she is my entrant for the outdoor grow in the heavy weight division. She is actually wider than she is tall at this point. I kept her on a somewhat diet throughout the winter not feeding nutes, and on the perimeter of my CMH 315. I kept her in veg until about two weeks ago when I started light deprivation. I have an old outbuilding on my acreage which I have boarded up the widows on for some lengthened simulated nights. I just slide her in and out of the door. I call her Mother Russia as she has furnished a number of clones, and will produce mucho bud. Her daughter Tsarina is to her left also two weeks into bloom. To her right is another clone that will be in veg until this fall. Second photo is of Tsarina well on her way to delivering some fantastic bud. Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0244.JPG
Views:	272
Size:	3.06 MB
ID:	313023Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0245.JPG
Views:	302
Size:	2.82 MB
ID:	313024I had planned on transplanting into a 15 gallon grow bag, but have decided not to disturb that massive root ball.

Comment

• Canuck147
            Canuck147 commented
            Editing a comment
            Just stared at your plants for another hour - I could have some fun in there with my scissors.

• oldjarhead100
            oldjarhead100 commented
            Editing a comment
            thats a monster brings new meaning to holy shit

• SoOrbudgal
            SoOrbudgal commented
            Editing a comment
            Beautiful

Click image for larger version  Name:	 Views:	2 Size:	1.60 MB ID:	313031 I have an old T8 set up in the basement which works very well for seedlings. Three tubes, and only 96 watts. I will move them soon to the barn and boost them with my T5s.
          Last edited by starramus; 05-30-2019, 05:14 PM.

Comment

• starramus
            starramus commented
            Editing a comment
            (1) Amnesia Haze, (1) Girl Scout Cookie, (1) Blue Widow, (2) Aurora Indicas, (2) Hashberries, (2) Purple Maze Kush, (2) White Widows, (1) Amnesia Lemon Kush which is unfortunately a mutant, and a partridge in a pear tree.

My problem child is still hanging on - trichomes are cloudy - few hints of amber Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0266.JPG
Views:	251
Size:	3.84 MB
ID:	313054Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0267.JPG
Views:	255
Size:	4.26 MB
ID:	313055Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0268.JPG
Size:	3.97 MB
ID:	313056Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0255.JPG
Views:	261
Size:	3.84 MB
ID:	313057Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0257.JPG
Views:	249
Size:	3.65 MB
ID:	313058Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0256.JPG
Views:	262
Size:	4.27 MB
ID:	313059Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0265.JPG
Size:	5.00 MB
ID:	313060
          Mars Hydro
          Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

• Canuck147
            Canuck147 commented
            Editing a comment
            Thank you

• starramus
            starramus commented
            Editing a comment
            Holy trichomes Batman I'd love to have your "problem".

• SoOrbudgal
            SoOrbudgal commented
            Editing a comment
            I want to adopt that problem

I was able to do some work in the GH yesterday ,I started on one side and moved all plants away and spread mulch straw then moving plants back I also got 3 of 5 plants planted in ground , as I came around the GH I found I have a beast on my hands ,I need to spend a couple of hours lolloping her and her sister ,but its may 31st and shes this big ,I cant wait to see her in September
          new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
          current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

I’ll have to admit I’m a bit worried. Here in Kentucky it’s been raining all the time and I’m afraid it’s going to be like last year. If we all have to deal with bud rot again......FUCK! My photos are still in my tent and are doing good, but suffering for not being in the good earth of my farm outside. It literally shows 4-5 days straight of rain. Please Ganja God...look out for us growers this year🙏🏼

Comment

• Rwise
              Rwise commented
              Editing a comment
              I fell the pain as well! The flooding here on PK is bad, haven't seen flooding like this since the 70s. We have had a 3 day break, with the next 10 days showing rain,,, bud rot yes I am concerned! The MIS was in flower when dropped into the garden, it is still not veging, days are getting longer, but will it drown before it grows,,,,,

• SirSmksAlot
              SirSmksAlot commented
              Editing a comment
              Feel free to send some of that rain up to Canada. It's, rained twice this spring in Saskatchewan. We haven't even had an inch of rain yet.

• starramus
              starramus commented
              Editing a comment
              This year is the first in the last 25 years that there isn't a drought anywhere in CO. So whose rain are we getting? CO may become a tropical forest in more ways than one.

The rain is so bad we are having to dig trenches and move green houses.
            Attached Files
            You may win the race, but you pass all the best things in life on the way.

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
              SoOrbudgal commented
              Editing a comment
              Boy that's a farmers luck, seasons are more unpredictable these days. Best of luck good gravel will really help I hope for ya.

I started looking into pollinating my auto ducks so I can use the seeds to plant a bunch in the yard (seems like such a great outdoor plant). I was disappointed whem I found out I can't take some of the good pollen a friend has (photo pollen) and make more auto duck seeds.

I think I need to take a clone from it and spray it with silver so it becomes a male and this will make true autoflowering auto duck seeds. My question is with the plant being 40 days old is it too late? They say it finishes around 70-80 days.

Worst case scenario I pollinate with the photo pollen my buddy has and I get a non auto plant with duck shaped leaves right?

Comment

• Retodd
              Retodd commented
              Editing a comment
              I answered your question on the other thread. You’d do just as well to ask questions on here.
              My photos are the same age and they’re going outside tomorrow. They are crazy resilient and won’t have much of a shock. You’ll be ok.

This will be the last time they’re all in the tent together. Photos are getting moved outside tomorrow. The place they’re going is a place I can’t get to in my wheelchair, so my mom will finish their grow and she’s a total ‘tard when it comes to using a iPad to take pictures....lol. Still have months for her to get it done, so I’ll post pix of them periodically.

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
              SoOrbudgal commented
              Editing a comment
              Hey i'm one of those Mom's LOL

Retodd I almost did. I was just worried about asking too much at once or too long of a post on here. As you can tell I tend to overthink things sometimes.

What do you think of the question about cloning my auto duck (day 40) and making the clone a male to pollinate for more auto duck seeds? I saw the response to the other question, but not this one.

It would have been much easier to put them both in the same place here.
            Last edited by MmmHmmml3; 06-01-2019, 10:27 PM.

Comment

• Rwise
              Rwise commented
              Editing a comment
              I make my own seed from time to time, even do some cross breeding. I have a Mazar I Sharif hermied now making feminized seed. Use your choice of sprays to make it a hermie, spray it once a day for 2 weeks, watch the balls pop out and open, collect and use the pollen, set back 6 weeks while those luvely seed ripen!

Hello fellow growers i'm back from our road trip to the "little alps" of Oregon. Saw a large hemp farm in person my first ever lovely scene. Great weather here now but got a little hot last 2 days in greenhouse while I was gone upper 80 low 90f was in the upper 60s when I left. So got me some leaf curl going I didn't even bring my purse into the house got out of the truck and started watering and removing containers from inside. Put 4 autos in a wagon took them into some shade to recoup i'll move them soon as sun comes up and place them in their home in the sunshine. My 2 white widow autos seen to tolerate the heat more? The 2 GDP autos got curly leaves hopefully the partial shade for a day and a good well water will iron out the curl !! First time growing autos outside my photos love the heat so learning curve. My autos are 2ww,2GDP,1sweet tooth 1durban poison some from seedman some from newguy420. My photo fems are 1 burnt cookie,2mama mia ,1 white widow and 1 critical kush. Photos are in 10gal autos in 5gal. If they do well i'm trading a few for a different variety. I like riding the crazy train of different strains at least for outdoor.
            Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
            indoor/outdoor grower
            1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
            1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
            I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
            Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
            Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
            Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Day 75 for the 2 Sour 60's, the smaller plant is turning amber so I'll start flushing in another week. The taller Sour 60 is about 1 week behind. The Northern Lights are at Day 32 and the manifold seems to be going well except I lost 1 of the 8 colas, must have snipped it accidentally when removing fan leaves, I didn't notice it until the next morning when it shriveled up.
              Born August 1956.

Coco-Coir/Perlite Mix
              Mega Crop Nutrients, Bud Explosion.
              36"x36"x73" Grow Tent
              4 bulb T5's for Veg.
              2 VipraSpectra 450 LED for flowering
              IPower 4" Exhaust and Scrubber
              3 Gallon fabric pots.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
              X