No announcement yet.

The Great Auto Showdown

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MmmHmmml3 I just did some more training and trimming on my widow autos tonight and I’m 4 way fluxing them. You popped in my head, so I thought I’d show you a pic. Hope it helps ya a bit.
    Attached Files

Comment

• MmmHmmml3
      MmmHmmml3 commented
      Editing a comment
      How old are these? I didn't know you have enough time to do this with an auto. My ducks are crazy small at 1 month, but starting to think they are fine and just grow small.
      Last edited by MmmHmmml3; 05-16-2019, 12:02 PM.

• Retodd
      Retodd commented
      Editing a comment
      They’re almost 2 months, but they’ve been on 18/6 lighting. I switched them all to 24/7 last night.

I just took a look at the video ooops I tied the side branches down like he said but I didn't trim off all the nodes I left them to go vertical we will see
    new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
    current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

• Retodd
      Retodd commented
      Editing a comment
      He also does just the two mains. We’re doing 4. He’s doing a photo and I’m doing a auto again. It’s all in good fun anyway.

• oldjarhead100
      oldjarhead100 commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm scared to try it on autos dont they go into bloom to soon

Thanks for the feedback, pretty sure I will transplant and let it get big. I know this is probably tough, but can anyone give me a rough estimate of the max dry yield you can get from a 2, 3, 5 and 7g pot? Let's assume a well trained plant in great condition.
    Last edited by MmmHmmml3; 05-16-2019, 01:43 PM.

Comment

That is impossible to answer. Ive gotten 6 ounces from a 3 gallon. Ive gotten 2 from a 10 gallon. But ive also gotten over 18 ounces from a 10 gallon inside. Outside in 25 gallon gotten 2 pounds. So depends
      You may win the race, but you pass all the best things in life on the way.

Comment

Just Jarred up my harvest of gorilla. Pretty damn happy with this round! Got 39 dry ounces from 4 plants but one of those girls was a runt and got completely shaded out by my other big girls. They buds are a bit fluffy but absolutely covered in stickiness.

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
          SoOrbudgal commented
          Editing a comment
          Great job Sir happy happy

Nice job mate. Have fun burping those jars. Trust me when i say burping jars gets old when youhit a certain number.

Comment

• Retodd
          Retodd commented
          Editing a comment
          Laughed hard at that one! I know your pain bro...lol

• SirSmksAlot
          SirSmksAlot commented
          Editing a comment
          It's definitely been a bit of a pain but oh well, better than only having a couple jars to burp lol

Hi everyone, Today is Day 61 for my 2 Sour 60's, and Day 18 for the 2 Northern Lights. I'll be soaking 2 Blue Mystic in two weeks. Starting with the N.L. I'm switching back to 5 gal pot's from 3 gal. I know lot;s of folks use 3 gal but in my environment it seems as though my plants grow better in the 5 gal size so we'll see how it goes.

Attached Files
        Last edited by uncledoug; 05-18-2019, 11:09 AM. Reason: Added Manifold pics of NL Plant 1
        Born August 1956.

Coco-Coir/Perlite Mix
        Mega Crop Nutrients, Bud Explosion.
        36"x36"x73" Grow Tent
        4 bulb T5's for Veg.
        2 VipraSpectra 450 LED for flowering
        IPower 4" Exhaust and Scrubber
        3 Gallon fabric pots.

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
          SoOrbudgal commented
          Editing a comment
          Hi uncledoug sure looks good. I put my outdoor autos in 5gal. fabric pots this summer. Yours should love it. Beautiful plants, have fun

• uncledoug
          uncledoug commented
          Editing a comment
          Thank you for the kind words folks. I started the Manifold of NL Plant 1 a few minutes ago. #2 needs a few more days to strengthen up before I top her. Another good reason for me to use bigger pots, it's gives me more room to train.

• oldjarhead100
          oldjarhead100 commented
          Editing a comment
          I use 3 gallon pots i"m in coco and water 4 times a day, I used bigger pots last grow and it was really hard to get all the plants watered correctly,but outside definitely 5 or bigger

These are pics of "Think Big" - and she is - bulking up very nicely Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0229.JPG
Views:	216
Size:	5.03 MB
ID:	311253Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0226.JPG
Views:	242
Size:	5.26 MB
ID:	311252Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0227.JPG
Views:	231
Size:	4.88 MB
ID:	311251Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0228.JPG
Views:	263
Size:	5.06 MB
ID:	311250 . Seed producer says I have about another month of bulking up.
        ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
        Mars Hydro
        Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

• Canuck147
          Canuck147 commented
          Editing a comment
          And I thought I stunted her - was supposed to be a five footer.

• oldjarhead100
          oldjarhead100 commented
          Editing a comment
          it looks amazing Canuk

• RagWeedDWC
          RagWeedDWC commented
          Editing a comment
          Now that is a mess of colas!

Happy Saturday fellow growers! I switched my lighting to 24 the other day and they’re all doing great! I was going to do some pruning today, but I will tomorrow on their water day. I’m just itching to get the girls outside. Still waiting till the first though. Starting to show some trichomes on one of my ww, the one in the back. I’ll have to do more training on her soon. Close inspection of my one glue is starting to show bloom. Guess we’ll see better in the next week.
        Cant wait for y’all updates
        🙏🏼✌🏻

Comment

Ok tomorrow is training day. But here is my satarday update.
          Click image for larger version

Name:	20190518_144014.jpg
Views:	223
Size:	3.91 MB
ID:	311287Click image for larger version

Name:	20190518_144052.jpg
Views:	227
Size:	3.57 MB
ID:	311288Click image for larger version

Name:	20190518_144056.jpg
Views:	217
Size:	3.81 MB
ID:	311289Click image for larger version

Name:	20190518_144100.jpg
Views:	226
Size:	4.07 MB
ID:	311290Click image for larger version

Name:	20190518_144103.jpg
Views:	236
Size:	3.37 MB
ID:	311291Click image for larger version

Name:	20190518_144107.jpg
Views:	220
Size:	3.15 MB
ID:	311292

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
            SoOrbudgal commented
            Editing a comment
            Beautiful Spidermite your tent is going to run-ith over

• oldjarhead100
            oldjarhead100 commented
            Editing a comment
            they do look very healthy they just bring a smile to your face lol

• Colombo
            Colombo commented
            Editing a comment
            Lot of salad after this trim LOL.

Hello Saturday, hadn't done a Shatterday post for a bit sooooo.....

Just cut down the two Fruit Punch Cake from N420guy.

It is a photoperiod Feminized seed with a breeders flower date of 50 to 55 days, and at day 53 I'm done. What I gained in speed I feel I lost in quantity, my hope is that it is of high quality and by far has been a beautiful plants to grow with brilliant orange and lime green color throughout flowering.

FCP B
          Click image for larger version  Name:	20190518_213439.jpg Views:	1 Size:	1.81 MB ID:	311374

Click image for larger version  Name:	20190518_213500.jpg Views:	1 Size:	2.57 MB ID:	311375
          FCP A
          Click image for larger version  Name:	20190515_211820.jpg Views:	1 Size:	1.64 MB ID:	311376
          Click image for larger version  Name:	20190515_211554.jpg Views:	1 Size:	2.05 MB ID:	311377
          The pictures really don't do the plants Justice.

You're killing me Smalls!

Comment

• oldjarhead100
            oldjarhead100 commented
            Editing a comment
            they look great Mr. Furley Spidermite what size light do you use on your autos?and is that dry weight

• Spidermite
            Spidermite commented
            Editing a comment
            Yes that is dry weight. Also thats using 1000watt mh/hps hydrolux bulbs.

• Mr.furley
            Mr.furley commented
            Editing a comment
            Thanks all for the love.

So, are they starting to classify as a SOG yet? I can bring myself to prune the starters yet. I was going to the other day. Later on today tho I need to do more training on the widows. Back left and front right corners are the new ones. I think they’re 2-1/2 weeks old. I don’t really keep track of ages. It’s a glue and 2 iced grapefruits. Iced grapefruit front left corner and glue right back corner with the two widow autos fluxed in the center.

Comment

We went out to Pittsfield on Thursday about 80 miles away ,took the rv with the birds had a great time very strange but a good time we went to a wedding on Saturday My wife's ex in laws they invited her but not her ex , I only knew 6 people but they were all sitting with us so we had a good time , my update will be tomorrow I'm harvesting today at some point ,lots to do today before lol
          new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
          current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

So many nice plants that all y'all have posted!!!!

My HBD is again showing new flowers, another month and we'll see if it was worth while to double crop it.
            The clones are doing well, 'cept the sweettooth auto is not growing.
            Out in the garden, well its way to wet, and raining! The girls have not shifted to veg, and I am thinking that when they do i will top them. The Colombian Gold has shed the side leaf,
            I had hoped they would go back into veg by now,,,,

Comment

• oldjarhead100
              oldjarhead100 commented
              Editing a comment
              I never had much luck with the double cropping I needed the space for the next round ,never thought of putting them outside, now if only I had something to recrop lol

• Spidermite
              Spidermite commented
              Editing a comment
              oldjarhead100 are you guys talking about putting a photo plant back into veg after you have harvested it? I do it all the time but have always called it monster cropping. The main reason being that the plants turn into bushs and are usually alot bigger than their first run. I am pretty sure I always got better yields out of a monster cropped plant. So if thats what your talking about it is worth it.

• Rwise
              Rwise commented
              Editing a comment
              Well mine is an auto,, call it an experiment, I took about 2/3s of it,,,
              and I plan on doing this with the photos in the small pots too. Once they bud out, harvest from them and reveg them, then back to flower.
              And the one I have been calling CG is not, it is the MIS

Got my one auto fruit punch put into its final home yesterday. I decided to go with a 10 gallon fabric pot. This is my first attempt at an auto so fingers crossed. I'll be putting her outside after the first full moon in June which I believe is the 3rd. Hope she gets enough sun to produce something decent!

Comment

• Retodd
              Retodd commented
              Editing a comment
              Thanks for the reminder on the full moon. I’ll be moving my photos outside too. Good luck

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X