No announcement yet.

The Great Auto Showdown

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Me and my buddy were just talking about one of you that dries roots and all and uses the roots for his wives treatment. We can’t remember who posted it. We were wanting more information. Could you comment and fill us in? Thanks buddy and πŸ™πŸΌ To your wife

Comment

• Rwise
      Rwise commented
      Editing a comment
      I am saving roots but heve not tried it yet, I have read the best cancer meds are found there. One she wants to try is the tea, of course as I get more equipment extractions will be done also. And those sticks are said to be best for arthritis,,, the tea from them relaxes me and I sleep better.
      BTW GF not wife, our government will not allow us to be married. (long story)

• oldjarhead100
      oldjarhead100 commented
      Editing a comment
      @Riwise if your looking for arthritis relief try some stinging Nettle make a tea from the leaves , but what sticks are you talking about

• Rwise
      Rwise commented
      Editing a comment
      No more stinging Nettle roun here, the only place I found it is now a parking lot, progress!
      I take the sticks (steams from buds) and make tea, just a touch of honey and enjoy. I will decarb the next to see if that is better.

3 days of sunshine still 60s the girls all perked up I gave all the transplants a shot of voodoo juice in there watering I had to retop some of them so lets hope the cold rainy is over and we can get serious about growing
    new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
    current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

• Rwise
      Rwise commented
      Editing a comment
      I am with you, I cant complain or wont about getting rain, but some sunshine would be nice!
      Cool, here too and WET! I had my outdoor girts on 12/12s before going out, onto 13.3 cloudy days, 14 hours today, maybe they will go back to veg soon!! If they keep flowering I may have to pick some,,,

Just subscribed. Hopefully my Auto Ducks pick up and I can have a nice photo to share.

Comment

• Retodd
      Retodd commented
      Editing a comment
      Welcome bro. Everyone on here are great people and will help you with anything you need. If you want some great reading just start at the beginning.

Rwise So, it was you that made the post. This grow I’m going to dry my roots too. I figure it won’t hurt. Thanks

Comment

• oldjarhead100
      oldjarhead100 commented
      Editing a comment
      before you chop or right after try and wash the roots they are discolored from nutes

My bro found this on the root. Great read y’all

Comment

I pinched off the leaves in question here.

I thought it was already set up to have 4 main stems, then I notice new growth coming where I cut it a few days earlier. I guess now each of these 4 will grow out?

Comment

• alltatup
        alltatup commented
        Editing a comment
        It looks like you didn't get all of the top, because I see a tiny new growth coming up there.

• Retodd
        Retodd commented
        Editing a comment
        Planning on fluxing it?

• oldjarhead100
        oldjarhead100 commented
        Editing a comment
        it looks like you fimed it .you didn't get all of the new growth tip when you cut it

Well worked on the girls some today. Things are slowly starting to come together. These are 10 gallon pots for comparison.

Click image for larger version

Name:	20190513_124237.jpg
Views:	207
Size:	3.56 MB
ID:	310497Click image for larger version

Name:	20190513_124233.jpg
Views:	224
Size:	2.84 MB
ID:	310498Click image for larger version

Name:	20190513_124228.jpg
Views:	201
Size:	4.26 MB
ID:	310499Click image for larger version

Name:	20190513_124225.jpg
Views:	209
Size:	3.80 MB
ID:	310500Click image for larger version

Name:	20190513_124220.jpg
Views:	225
Size:	3.02 MB
ID:	310501Click image for larger version

Name:	20190513_124215.jpg
Views:	213
Size:	3.02 MB
ID:	310502
      You may win the race, but you pass all the best things in life on the way.

Comment

• oldjarhead100
        oldjarhead100 commented
        Editing a comment
        Looking good there spidermite

it was a little chilly the night before last so I forgot to lower the sides of the GH when I walked in everything was fine the girls never even noticed it ,there are only 4 fluxed plants but there are two that I thought they were autos ,and the last pic was of plant right in a breezy spot and shes standing tall
      new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds

Comment

• oldjarhead100
        oldjarhead100 commented
        Editing a comment
        the first two pics are of the 2 I thought were autos

Couple of pics from the GFs grow, Headbanger, Himalaya Blue Diesel X Headbanger, Snowryder X Headbanger, 2 White Moscow X Headbanger, and a Sweet Tooth. The Headbanger has greened up with sulfur, she just got more. The broken top was intended to be bent over and tied down, broke is fine.

Comment

Out in the garden, I am not complaining, but it's to wet! The CG is showing her gold, and all but the auto are flowering,, I am thinking of topping,,, I am sure they will go into veg at some point!
        Inside, the HBD I took 2/3s of is now showing new growth, the MIS hermied from the stress of being pulled and re-potted, and what did I do,, I freaked out and topped it, an hour later I was doh!! I should have put it in the seed room,,, IF it pop's more balls that is what I will do and have MIS fem seed in 6 weeks! One of the RG clones is in soil the other should go today, the others are coming out of shock and starting to show sings of growth.

Comment

• Canuck147
          Canuck147 commented
          Editing a comment
          That soil looks pretty hard, did you turn the soil before planting.?

• Rwise
          Rwise commented
          Editing a comment
          Yes, soil is sand that has added organics.
          edit I had to do it with a shovel this year, to wet for tiller,,,

Retodd I am not sure what the best method would be for the plant in the photo with 4 main stems. Fluxing looks like it would be fun. It's a photo lavender and no rush since I have a couple smaller autos in the room.

What method would you recommend for the plant at this point? It's in a tall 2g fabric pot (12h x 7d). Wasn't planning to transplant, but if it's highly recommended I can move to any size needed. These were free bonus seeds and I don't care for the strain, mostly want experience with this one.
        Last edited by MmmHmmml3; 05-14-2019, 12:02 PM.

Comment

• oldjarhead100
          oldjarhead100 commented
          Editing a comment
          what you do with it depends on location of plant or size of pot ,the key is to tie them flat then let the side branches grow up ,fluxing is when you tie the side branches down and let the side branches of the side branches grow up , either way will increase yield first time fluxing for me so I'm excited to see how they come out

• Retodd
          Retodd commented
          Editing a comment
          This is what got me started. I studied it hard core!
          Hi everyone I'm Light Addict and this is a post for quick reference regards to my training technique Fluxing! Firstly my first few pics will show my deformed girl that threw herself naturally into the Y shape. When starting this technique with a normal plant; simply wait till you have at...

Good luck buddy. It’ll take up some major room. I’d also switch to 3 gallon. Using 2 gallon is really small. I’d even gotten root bound in my 3’s

• Spidermite
          Spidermite commented
          Editing a comment
          I have gone to 7 to 10 gallon fabric pots. It is much easier and your yields will dramatically improve in my exp.

well I moved everything but the bloom room outside to green house hopefully I will have time to put the seedlings in the ground ,man is it dark in my cellar now

Comment

Sadness! Went out to find the little auto even smaller, grass hopper got it, all thats left is a stick. I dont now if it will live,,,

Comment

• Spidermite
            Spidermite commented
            Editing a comment
            Ive seen photo plants bounce back and produce well after that. Hopefully your auto can too.

• Rwise
            Rwise commented
            Editing a comment
            She has new growth! I was concerned she would sunburn,,
            I floured the garden plants yesterday (dont use self rising),, chew on that Hopper!

Something positive to be said about 24/7 - buds are fattening up a lot faster. Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0214.JPG
Views:	189
Size:	5.20 MB
ID:	310840Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0219.JPG
Views:	205
Size:	5.04 MB
ID:	310839Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0216.JPG
Views:	186
Size:	4.88 MB
ID:	310838Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0217.JPG
Views:	194
Size:	4.93 MB
ID:	310837Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0215.JPG
Views:	196
Size:	4.97 MB
ID:	310836Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0220.JPG
Views:	193
Size:	4.31 MB
ID:	310835Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0218.JPG
Views:	197
Size:	5.18 MB
ID:	310834Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0224.JPG
Views:	191
Size:	4.73 MB
ID:	310833Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0221.JPG
Views:	202
Size:	4.64 MB
ID:	310832Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0223.JPG
Views:	199
Size:	3.32 MB
ID:	310831Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0222.JPG
Views:	188
Size:	3.20 MB
ID:	310830
          ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
          Mars Hydro
          Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

• Spidermite
            Spidermite commented
            Editing a comment
            Gonna be a nice harvest there.

I dropped 3 more Girl Scout Cookie autos from fast buds today along with 3 Six Shooter autos from fast buds. I cant wait to see if the 6 shooters get as big and make as much bud as fast buds claims.

Anyine ever grow their six shooter?
          You may win the race, but you pass all the best things in life on the way.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X