• Canuck147
      Canuck147 commented
      Editing a comment
      Hehehe - it's also budtastic

• oldjarhead100
      oldjarhead100 commented
      Editing a comment
      we had a high of 3 yesterday of coarse I was way higher than that lol

I cant remember the post but seems they were in this thread too. They were worried that plants hit 56f. I dont even blink an eye until under 32 or 0 degrees Celsius at night.
    You may win the race, but you pass all the best things in life on the way.

Comment

• Juicyj89
      Juicyj89 commented
      Editing a comment
      Hey Spidermite I think you’re talking about me. Ha but yeah I just assumed that was it. I mean the thermometer read 56 but I’m sure it was colder towards the bottom. Idk they were just wilted extremely badly. Maybe I underwatered tho. But I just didn’t know why the pistols changed pink and it wilted. Idk. But good to know that I shouldn’t have to worry about that temp. I’m sure it was user error. Anyways, they pretty much completely recovered from the wilt. Thanks man 🙏

• Retodd
      Retodd commented
      Editing a comment
      It’s happened to me many times on outdoor grows. Change in temp will do funky things to pistols. Mine have been getting chilly in the tent some nights. My grow room is a addition on my house that isn’t greatly insulated. I heat with wood for the most part, so I’ve been leaving the door cracked some to let heat in. Downside....the girls are putting out some stank...lmao. Your girls will be fine tho

• Juicyj89
      Juicyj89 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah they’re much better now. Thanks retodd.

Doing better. And that’s my top contender atm. Click image for larger version

Name:	076BCE22-48BA-45EC-844A-BD8038A0ADE3.jpeg
Views:	218
Size:	2.46 MB
ID:	285743Click image for larger version

Name:	4C031586-B719-4BF3-940B-660B556C653B.jpeg
Views:	218
Size:	1.53 MB
ID:	285742
    “Pounds of weed. Sour D. That medical for my allergies.” - Juicy J

Second Grow:

Sweet Tooth Autos (4)
    192w t5 (veg) 400w HPS (flwr) 24/0hr
    3 Gal Smart Pots
    FoxFarm Trio
    +Open Sesame
    +Cha-Chang
    +CaliMagic

First grow:

150w hps hydro grow (DIY)

Current Grow:

(1) new420guy Black Domina and P98 Bubba Kush
    192w t5
    Rapid Rooter/Jiffy-Pot/5 Gal Smart Pot
    FF BushDoctor Coco-Loco
    FF Nutrient Trio + CaliMagic

Comment

So, only doing a update today because I just finished manipulating some of the branches so they’ll be able to access the light better as she grows. I also had to do a bunch more trimming on what would be small nugs or shake to give more energy to main colas. She has 24 and looks a bit crazy, but should pay off in the long run. I’m only doing this update cuz I know some of you are following the flux training closely and didn’t want to leave out a important step.
      See y’all Saturday
      ✌🏻🙏🏼

Comment

• Doubledealing72
        Doubledealing72 commented
        Editing a comment
        You can do as many updates as you feel like doing man, it doesn't bother me! She's looking really good!

• oldjarhead100
        oldjarhead100 commented
        Editing a comment
        Looking good

Stresses em out a bit every time - but it has to be done. Click image for larger version

Name:	20190122_104139.jpg
Views:	208
Size:	3.80 MB
ID:	285851
      ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
      Mars Hydro
      Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

• Retodd
        Retodd commented
        Editing a comment
        In my life I’ve never tried smoking leaves, but I’ve been saving and curing my trimmings. Figure I’d give it a try for once in my life😂

• oldjarhead100
        oldjarhead100 commented
        Editing a comment
        Retodd dont smoke cook lol I like to make an omlet from them a little olive oil on low for awhile then cook it normally great high

• Retodd
        Retodd commented
        Editing a comment
        Thx OJH...sounds good. I do like the somewhat minty taste of them anyway.

Sorry I haven't posted in awhile. Been real busy at work. But here we go. Thing 1 and thing 2 is doing a lot better. Doing lst on thing 1 which is a kush auto. Thing 2 was topped with lst and its a auto sour diesel haze. Lost pic of thing 2 at end of December . Next set of pics is Jan 15th and thing 1 is on top. Next pic is from tonight after some lst. Thing 1 on the bottom
      640 watt hlg quantum board
      320 watt diy chilled pucks x4
      300 watt mars hydro sp3000
      150 watt hlg quantum board
      100 watt spider farmer led x2
      organic soil with earth dust dry amendments
      Water only i don't check ph
      6 pot fabric autopots with GH trio nutes

Comment

• oldjarhead100
        oldjarhead100 commented
        Editing a comment
        Hey Cloud I'm running kush autos as well I'm at 42 days and no pistils showing

• Cloud
        Cloud commented
        Editing a comment
        Wow hope mine gets big 😁

Sorry all! Been super absent. New job, wifes pregnant (yay!) Yadayada.

Thing 1 and 2 are doing great. Both are just over a foot tall and wont be major yeilders but oh well.
      Click image for larger version

Name:	LRM_EXPORT_176636420769885_20190122_181452845.jpeg
Views:	214
Size:	3.55 MB
ID:	285920Click image for larger version

Name:	LRM_EXPORT_176675545712683_20190122_181531970.jpeg
Views:	214
Size:	3.46 MB
ID:	285921Click image for larger version

Name:	LRM_EXPORT_176687444331272_20190122_181543868.jpeg
Views:	215
Size:	4.05 MB
ID:	285922

Everyone's plants are looking awesome! Gonna take me a while to backtrack through all these comments.

Keep up the great work all!

Comment

• PaganRich
        PaganRich commented
        Editing a comment
        Nice setup you have there mate

• BurningTeddy
        BurningTeddy commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks everyone! They're definitely gonna be frosty so I'm happy with that regardless of yeild.

oldjarhead100 I believe I stunted them young by having the seedlings to close to my 315. They never had a chance to stretch. Going to test that theory with a couple plants out of the next round.

• Retodd
        Retodd commented
        Editing a comment
        Congrats on the upcoming baby and new job! Girls looks good for 52 days too.
        On your amount is all in training too, where you top, species of strain, light and schedule, dozens of factors. I’m a outdoor grower and a book smart indoor....also w help from friends.
        I can’t wait to see them in a couple weeks!

Ok just removed 6 gallons of defol. Here are things one and two Click image for larger version

Name:	20190123_111512.jpg
Views:	213
Size:	3.06 MB
ID:	286120Click image for larger version

Name:	20190123_111518.jpg
Views:	202
Size:	2.74 MB
ID:	286121Click image for larger version

Name:	20190123_111326.jpg
Views:	197
Size:	4.36 MB
ID:	286122
      You may win the race, but you pass all the best things in life on the way.

Comment

• Spidermite
        Spidermite commented
        Editing a comment
        And yes they dont look happy. Would you if you just got a bad haircut. Lmao

• Retodd
        Retodd commented
        Editing a comment
        Time to make the salad...lol

Auto sour diesel haze is showing pistils 😁
      640 watt hlg quantum board
      320 watt diy chilled pucks x4
      300 watt mars hydro sp3000
      150 watt hlg quantum board
      100 watt spider farmer led x2
      organic soil with earth dust dry amendments
      Water only i don't check ph
      6 pot fabric autopots with GH trio nutes

Comment

This sucks how no pictures are loading on here or messages!

Comment

• Mr.furley
          Mr.furley commented
          Editing a comment
          @Retodd
          It's a bummer for sure and has happened before, most likely we as a community had exceeded the server space with all the pictures we load up here. I expect that the powers it be are on it and will have it fixed as they have in the past.

That is one thing that happens when a forum gets popular, server bandwidth and storage becomes an expense that few "No Add" forums can handle. Hats off to the folks who are maintaining the site, having managed many in the past, I can promise you its a labor, but normally a labor of love.
        Thanks, to those who manage and finance this site.
        Proving the world just needs more tumble weeds
        A tale of two seeds
        Batter Up Sour Deisel
        Batter up! Amnesia Haze Autoflower
        New Year, New Grow, Jack Herer DWC
        Batter up, Girl Scout Cookies extreme auto (GSCE)

Comment

• PaganRich
          PaganRich commented
          Editing a comment
          Well said mate

Good day all. Seeing as how no pics are being uploaded, I'll post today and tell you what I've been doing - I'll take pics and post when possible.

All three plants have their thirst on this past week. Just watered with a tea and CaliMagic, watered earlier this week with their second dose of the new nutes. Really see a difference from using old nutes (probably 3 years old) and using new.

In addition I have used Foliar Essence twice this week. These past few foliar feedings are crucial as the plants have an enormous amount of leaves and soooo many budlets.

Things 1 and 2 both have pistils galore as well as trichomes. Thing 3 just getting her preflowers happening now. Bubba Kush has always been the last to join the party.

Happy growing everyone and have a great weekend.
        ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
        Mars Hydro
        Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

You suckers are gonna be green with envy after you see my current pics. Look out fools I'm comin to get ya!

Received my GG#4s Autos Wednesday, and they hit the water immediately. Popped them in Rapid Rooters yesterday and gaze at your defeat in just 2 days. I'm kinda worried about the middle one. All that time and a dead head?

Comment

• furrysparkle
            furrysparkle commented
            Editing a comment
            I’m real excited especially after that great germinate resource you shared.

• starramus
            starramus commented
            Editing a comment
            Yeah many moons ago I discovered Mandala Seeds. I was only growing from clones at that time, and discovered one of their coveted strains Hashberry. With that one plant my wife was hooked on the strain. I have since been trying to get a hold of some of their seeds, and finally in my last order from Seedsman have 10 of their regular seeds. They have a great site with lots of good info.

Hey what's going on? I can't upload my photo. Must be a problem with the site. I have never had a problem before.

Lots of great photos on this thread. Kind of late to join the party, but this is the result of the GG4 Autos I received Wednesday. So far I have two helmet heads, and a breech birth. That's the one I am kind of worried about. Born with cotyledons headed toward the center of the earth, and no tap root apparent as of yet I righted it. Pulled the rapid rooter apart, and reorienting maybe the added solar energy can jump start this sick baby. Marijuana midwifery is my middle name. Well sorta. Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0627.JPG
Views:	189
Size:	1.95 MB
ID:	287198Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0629.JPG
Views:	205
Size:	1.32 MB
ID:	287199
          Last edited by starramus; 01-27-2019, 04:55 PM. Reason: added humbling photos.

Comment

• RagWeedDWC
            RagWeedDWC commented
            Editing a comment
            Think everyone is having a problem

• Tika
            Tika commented
            Editing a comment
            Yup me 2 will try agIn

I contacted them and I’m sure some of you have too. It’s funny how I told them were in a competition and need our pix...lol. Also had to say how we all love this site. It’s funny how I was able to send one pic on a message yesterday to a friend, but that’s been it. Crossing our fingers friends. If it takes a couple weeks can you imagine how everyone’s plants have exploded by then? Be a awesome update!

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X