No announcement yet.

The Great Auto Showdown

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok the last of this years grow is hanging. I'm gonna trim it in the morning by hand. One I'm guessing well over 400 grams and it may break my record so in the 600g weight dry but we will see. The big one is an Iced Grapefruit. And on to the second. Well fuck what can I say. It was supposed to be a 60 day auto. The other 6 I started with it have grown, cured, and all has been smoked. This one I finally I cut it down as I have empty tents for Christmas. It may be 100grams but doubt it's worth smoking so we will see
    You may win the race, but you pass all the best things in life on the way.

Comment

an auto and over 400 dry......holy sheep shit batman!

here is my poor little grow,
      Attached Files

Comment

• oldjarhead100
        oldjarhead100 commented
        Editing a comment
        If it breaks my record I'll be happy but my negative side says if it is that much it will be crappy smoke., Now this got my brain working is there a link in size verses quality smoke , I wonder if there is a perfect size for top production with top quality

• Spidermite
        Spidermite commented
        Editing a comment
        oldjarhead100 I never thought about that much but it's a good question. I strive for quality, taste, and the high it gives. If this one is not as good as my last run of Iced grapefruit then I'm gonna have to do some thinking on that.

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        I'm sooo jelly LOL

Every plant has been trimmed and hung with care. So I took a nap and dreamed of Christmas treats and maybe some new seeds from if I dare . Well I awoke with a scare and people standing on my stairs. It was just the amazon man bringing gifts with care. I was paranoid as I had just trimmed several plants but he sat down and smoked with me and all was well. Now what can be better than sharing a smoke with with the Amazon man who brings all my stuff.

Comment

oldjarhead100 I tested the first batch of Stoned Henge last night. It was the one that was over 500 grams. The smoke was unbelievable. There had to be something else going on because after 1 bowl I could barely walk. I couldnt even make it to the bathroom. I was not aware I could even get that stoned still. If that bud is really that strong it is the strongest I've ever had. I'll test it again tonight and see if it was just a fluke. But if its not a fluke and it is really that good I have found my new main strain.

Comment

Trying to find info on this strain and just not getting it. High altitude seeds? Is that a breeder or seller (both?)?
        TENT: Cool Grow 3x3x6 LIGHT: M-H TSW2000
        EXHAUST: AC Infinity T-4 and controller 67
        AIR CIRC: AC Infinity Cloudray S6 x2
        IRRIGATION: BluMat Tropf NUTRIENTS: Earth Dust

Comment

• Spidermite
          Spidermite commented
          Editing a comment
          I got the strain from haze.io which I use quiet a bit. This month that is one of the free strains atm. It's high altitude seed strain stoned Henge. We also renamed the High Altitude seed strain Baked Alaska to Zombie Fuck. It is that good. I have been more than impressed with their seeds.

• OlderNOTwiser
          OlderNOTwiser commented
          Editing a comment
          Here? https://cannabisseedsforsale.com/

• Spidermite
          Spidermite commented
          Editing a comment
          I do want to mention that the strain Hairy Lemon from them I've not had luck with. I've gotten 2 seeds for free of the High Altitide Seed Companies of that strain and neither sprouted.

I'm close to 100% Germination rate on seeds at home so I was surprised. The Only other company I've had a strain not pop was Dinafem. And they sent replacements right away.

a few flower pics.

Comment

Still no trichomes on her. I did some lst before watering today.
          On a lighter note, you can tell you’re close to your mom when she has you put fru fru strips under your eyes cause ya have bags from no sleep...lmao
          Attached Files

Comment

• FunkyButtLovin
            FunkyButtLovin commented
            Editing a comment
            Is that a GI Joe rifle hanging on the wall?

• oldjarhead100
            oldjarhead100 commented
            Editing a comment
            some take a little longer to finish some take a shit ton longer lol Man I would give anything to have an hour with my mom she's been gone 37 years and not a day goes by without thinking of her so treasure the time brother

• Spidermite
            Spidermite commented
            Editing a comment
            His mom is a treasure. We talked for a long time yesterday. Mine passed away at 54 years old and It still hurts. His mom is truly the closest I still have to a mother and I love her.

I would like to wish everyone a very merry christmas ,may santa bring you lots of weed
          new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
          current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

• Rwise
            Rwise commented
            Editing a comment
            And a merry Christmas to you and everyone have the bestest holidays!

• JohnEmad
            JohnEmad commented
            Editing a comment
            Thanks OJH and all the best to you and everyone here on GWE.

• SirSmksAlot
            SirSmksAlot commented
            Editing a comment
            Thanks ojh! Merry Christmas to you and your family as well.

Days seem way longer when waiting for flowers to mature.
          autos doin their thing and will be a busy early new year harvesting and starting a new grow.
          cream caramel auto is starting to show some amber and has some decent sized tops for sure. Glad the branches are thick enough to carry the weight.
          The topped NLx auto is really bulking up and is very sticky. Some colas are well over a foot of flower. Will be the best producer by weight.
          The other NLXauto is weathering the many stresses I put it through and should be a good producer as well

Comment

• oldjarhead100
            oldjarhead100 commented
            Editing a comment
            well done John I love the last pic of the whole grow

• JohnEmad
            JohnEmad commented
            Editing a comment
            Thanks OJH, Something about looking at the whole grow is calming for me. Guess I am hooked on growing now...lol!

She just doesn't give up ,she kept going back and forth trying to get one open ,must be a bitch to see what you want and can't get it .lol
          new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
          current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

• JohnEmad
            JohnEmad commented
            Editing a comment
            Birds are interesting little creatures. Inquisitive, smart and always into things...lol. After having several pet birds over the years we just feed our semi wild family of feathery friends. They keep the mess outside.

Cream Caramel at Day 83 & almost ready to give it up. 10% amber on most of the main tops. A few more days and she will will come down. A beautiful plant with muticolored flowers that look so good in natural light up close. the NL x's are still a ways off but building nicely. Only 1 plant today.

Comment

Day 88 and the CC is still holding back on the amber little change in the last 3-4 days. Still she looks great but wanting about 15 % amber so letting run on ph'd h2o for a little bit.
            One NLx is showing a bit of amber and lots of cloudy trichs. Not too far behind anymore.
            Lastly is the other NLx with flowers looking better everyday and probably 2-3 wks left.
            Hoped they would be done by this time so I could start the next grow but no go so carry on girls.

Comment

• oldjarhead100
              oldjarhead100 commented
              Editing a comment
              Hey John I think its just you and me still doing this thread lol

• OlderNOTwiser
              OlderNOTwiser commented
              Editing a comment
              But you're doing a marvelous job! Happy New Year.

• JohnEmad
              JohnEmad commented
              Editing a comment
              I figured I am growing autos so call me slow but this thread is a classic so I'll post here until my auto's are done I suppose.
              Happy New Year

oldjarhead100 and JohnEmad Hey you guys I still learn from watching this thread. Yep classic thread is right, that's a friggin killer auto JohnEmad. I'm gonna have a full tent today starting today. I got 4 autos ready to put in the flower tent along with my 2 55day flowering photos. I got 2wks left on those photos but my autos need the transplant and tent so it's gonna get crowded for a couple wks. I even set the light timer back to 18/6 for the auto run, I don't think it will phase the photos abit I sure hope not
            Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
            indoor/outdoor grower
            1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
            1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
            I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
            Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
            Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
            Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• oldjarhead100
              oldjarhead100 commented
              Editing a comment
              what was the light schedule ,18/6 will definitely affect the photos they will be back in veg in a week or so

RQS Solomatic CBD. Supposed to be 22% CBD and 1% THC. Should have been about a meter or just under. What I got was 23.5". I tried LST early and gave up as it was getting woody stems too fast. My first indoor grow so nervous. I did compensate best I could with sides pulled down, spread out and tethered. Then as much side lighting as I could cobble together. Chopped 12/30 to make room in the tent and I'd stressed the top with too close lights. Top looked past ready and some of the sides would have been happy another week or two.
            TENT: Cool Grow 3x3x6 LIGHT: M-H TSW2000
            EXHAUST: AC Infinity T-4 and controller 67
            AIR CIRC: AC Infinity Cloudray S6 x2
            IRRIGATION: BluMat Tropf NUTRIENTS: Earth Dust

Comment

• OlderNOTwiser
              OlderNOTwiser commented
              Editing a comment
              Yea oldjarhead100 that wall of hanging tools was a work in progress for 20 years! When I decided to jump right in the deep end with indoor cultivation I had to decide what to live with. A trail around the floor between remnants of projects past or all of it sorted, junked, saved but most importantly a place for everything and everything in its place. Like the Solo cup grow. I'd cleaned the basement the day of the announcement. I promptly went to the container by the road and grabbed out a bunch of packing from something to use. Gotta have some useful junk around somewhere! Red Green would be proud.

• YYCannabis
              YYCannabis commented
              Editing a comment
              Is that fan clipped to an old lamp post? Brilliant idea. I might have to copy that.
              That kola looks fantastic!

• OlderNOTwiser
              OlderNOTwiser commented
              Editing a comment
              We had a 3-light floor lamp from...oh, man! 35 years ago? It was in three sections and too tall. So I had to rewire it to remove a section. I have two cfl bulbs and a 60w equivalent LED bulb that I can change the color on from reds to blueish. Seemed like a good spot for the clip fan. The orange double cfl is a drop-light with the cover removed and a splitter inserted. It is an old one I don't use so now it is re-purposed. Between the two added sources I defoliated the CBD auto just enough to pull out side branches and then focus on them with these lights. I really think it helped.

I'm still here. Currently I only have 8 seedlings at home so nothing to really show. First time in years I have not had plants in flower.

At the farm we have 250 plants in veg and maybe 3 times that in new clones but nothing really new to show yet. Next month I'll have pics from home and the farm.

Comment

• Canuck147
              Canuck147 commented
              Editing a comment
              Another reason why I like autoflowers - always have some pistils showing.

• Spidermite
              Spidermite commented
              Editing a comment
              I actually Intentionally had all plants harvested and only seedlings so I could go out of town for a bit. I usually have auto plants too. Just scheduled a vacation. Lol

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X