EXHAUST: AC Infinity T-4 and controller 67
    AIR CIRC: AC Infinity Cloudray S6 x2
    IRRIGATION: BluMat Tropf NUTRIENTS: Earth Dust

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	image_90786.jpg
Views:	460
Size:	1.28 MB
ID:	351857 Here is one of the pipies he is bringing to TN. I Know this because it's coming to me.

Click image for larger version  Name:	received_550666708815727.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	1.03 MB ID:	351856
      You may win the race, but you pass all the best things in life on the way.

Comment

• JohnEmad
        JohnEmad commented
        Editing a comment
        YYCannabis the pipe maker is @Retodd.
        Excellent work.

• YYCannabis
        YYCannabis commented
        Editing a comment
        Retodd Please see PM i sent. 😁

• Retodd
        Retodd commented
        Editing a comment
        Lol....thanks for the shout out of pix bro

2 plants starting to fill out flowers and one being shy and holding back.
      Attached Files

Comment

The Stoned Henge changed colors but not dramatically.

Name:	20191127_151932.jpg
Views:	410
Size:	2.45 MB
ID:	352857Click image for larger version

Name:	20191127_152103.jpg
Views:	414
Size:	2.45 MB
ID:	352858Click image for larger version

Name:	20191127_152111.jpg
Views:	410
Size:	2.23 MB
ID:	352859Click image for larger version

Name:	20191127_152134.jpg
Views:	392
Size:	1.89 MB
ID:	352860

Comment

Sorry had to repost. It messed up. Last pics of Iced Grapefruit before harvest. I got it cold enough to make pretty colors.

Name:	20191127_152001.jpg
Views:	448
Size:	2.20 MB
ID:	352866Click image for larger version

Name:	20191127_152008.jpg
Views:	384
Size:	2.02 MB
ID:	352867Click image for larger version

Name:	20191127_152019.jpg
Views:	418
Size:	2.39 MB
ID:	352868

Comment

• oldjarhead100
            oldjarhead100 commented
            Editing a comment
            wow those are gorgeous pictures I love it when they change colors. I grew Alaskan purple in GH but it stayed green lol

• s62
            s62 commented
            Editing a comment
            Beautiful!

You know its hard to come up with topics when you dont have a grow going lol Most of my plant strain Labels faded so bad you couldn't read them so from the woods grow I had 3 plants that you could read ,we kept the plants separate and labeled them unknown, well the last to plants I chopped from the GH were Sativa from there leafs ,I originally had them labeled as Dark devils autos well they weren't autos lol so anyways all I could label then as were sativa I got a 1/4 lb from them ,I went looking for it yesterday and somehow the label didn't make it in the jar,I've found if I mix half bud with half CBD bud I smoke a little under half of what I used to smoke in a day , I have a little under 2 zips of lemon zkitille so enough for a little while and I will have to grow a flash seeds mua tye super autos sativa
          The other thing to do would be to take one jar a day and roll one first thing in AM and see if I can tell from the effects bet I get alot of offers for help all are welcome ,My first smoke is usually by 7 am so come early lol
          new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
          current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

• Spidermite
            Spidermite commented
            Editing a comment
            oldjarhead100 we had one plant that was just a volunteer I found growing out of a rapid rooter in my fridge (I keep some ready to plant in the fridge at all times.) And of course the plant formerly known as volunteer is the best daytime smoke I've ever had. But I cant replicate it because I have no idea what it was. I've been trying really hard to figure out what it is. Maybe I'll bring a taste when I head up your way.

I'm missing some critical mass cbd seeds and some blue dream seed so maybe it's one of those. But then again I have so many seeds that I doubt I'd notice if I lost a few hundred.

• oldjarhead100
            oldjarhead100 commented
            Editing a comment
            Spidermite gotta love those volunteers ,what is the reasoning behind this please (I keep some ready to plant in the fridge at all times.) I just cant wrap my head around it

• Spidermite
            Spidermite commented
            Editing a comment
            oldjarhead100 I keep the rapid rooters moist in a ziplock bag in the refrigerator. We have cases of them at the farm but to rehydrate them takes a bit of time. Keeping some ready just saves me time when I need them.

Day 57,
          Cream Caramel is leading the way and starting to slowly fill out flowers. This is the hurry up and wait time. Still a little upward growth by a few secondary branches but the main cola seemed finished at 21 inches. I have tons of light in the tent and am hoping they fatten up real good in the next 5-6 weeks. Not sure on the exact time but it will be fun to watch them fill out for sure.
          The NLx's are a little behind the CC with the untopped one still getting a little taller at 32 inches and the topped plant at 22 and holding.
          If all goes well we should have enough flower to fill up a handful of quart jars...but I am getting ahead of myself.

Comment

• oldjarhead100
            oldjarhead100 commented
            Editing a comment
            John in the last pic the plant on the right has issues are you hydro. if so look at roots , if not look it up on gwe .the others look good and you are getting ahead of yourself lol

• JohnEmad
            JohnEmad commented
            Editing a comment
            been having issues with the right plant for sure. using autopots , and coco/perlite. already did a flush. Check for bad smells in roots but nothing.
            ph is good and so are ppm's. a little baffled. Plant looks much better since but not perfect.

My barn has 4 garage stalls 1 is for chickens and storage of stuff I dont mind getting covered in bird dust ,2 for vehicles and the last for my boat and storage well I had to clean out the 2 for cars ,its amazing how much crap you can build up in a summer .anyways its done in time for the storm we are getting today into tomorrow if we get what they say it will be over a foot ,this was the last task I had to do before I could start getting ready for the upcoming grow ,still can't find that qp of sativa , Maybe I can find someone to trade with lol
          new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds

Comment

• YYCannabis
            YYCannabis commented
            Editing a comment
            Not sure where you are, but I saw some videos yesterday out of Colorado. Some wicked wicked winds and a storm.
            Hope all my Colorado friends are safe out there.

• Retodd
            Retodd commented
            Editing a comment
            I have a entire barn filled w shit on both levels, so I know what you’re saying. I have my UTV parked in my wood shop taking up a ton of room and need it back in the barn, or get ahold of my local mechanic to fix the damn thing. I procrastinate too much...lol

• oldjarhead100
            oldjarhead100 commented
            Editing a comment
            Many many years ago I rented a 20 foot box truck filled it and went to dump when I opened it up and started to empty it the guys working at the dump came over to check it out apparently no one had ever done that before it was stuffed top to bottom front to back and that was just to get the stall cleaned out lol

Online weed shopping yesterday morning - my grows are taking forever - snailmailman delivered within 24 hours - 2 ounces Jack Herer $75 each - more Platinum Kush for bedtime - and their strongest THC with high CBD 'Blue Fin'. $170.

All together $425 for 4 ounces - gots to smoke something
          ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
          Mars Hydro
          Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

• oldjarhead100
            oldjarhead100 commented
            Editing a comment
            @Canuck I hate when that happens, I had a year or so problems just couldn't get a grow done .those are fantastic prices , at the dispensary in town you can buy 3.5 grams or 1 gram and certain strains they only sell 1 gram buds

• Spidermite
            Spidermite commented
            Editing a comment
            Yes oldjarhead100 you can buy cbd bud here everywhere but at $13 a gram sold by the gram in sealed containers. And I have yet to find any that is good.

• Spidermite
            Spidermite commented
            Editing a comment
            Canuck147 sorry didnt mean to sound like your wife. I told my wife I was gonna cut back and she said the hell you are. So different types of women. Lol

Click image for larger version  Name:	 Views:	0 Size:	768.4 KB ID:	354772Click image for larger version  Name:	 Views:	0 Size:	871.0 KB ID:	354773Click image for larger version  Name:	 Views:	0 Size:	961.2 KB ID:	354775Click image for larger version  Name:	 Views:	0 Size:	876.5 KB ID:	354774Click image for larger version  Name:	 Views:	0 Size:	781.1 KB ID:	354776
          Day 60 in the 2x4 tent. Running out of room up top with two plants at 2ft and 1plant at 3 ft.
          So much for slow starts...they just make up for it later or would have been true monsters for autos.
          Last edited by JohnEmad; 12-04-2019, 12:30 AM.

Comment

while shoveling snow I asked my neighbor over for a puff break ,we got to talking and he mentioned he had some seed from the 70s only six seeds ,I said tell you what lets start 2 for my next grow ,well clone the best plant and split the yield these seeds just might warrant some breeding trys ,start 3 seeds try and influence 2 females and let one be a male grow that in the front cellar , harvest some pollen and pollinate a branch on one of the girls .sounds easy peasy as atu would say

Comment

• SirSmksAlot
              SirSmksAlot commented
              Editing a comment
              That would be awesome if you can get them to pop! I have some seeds from the Ukraine that are from around 1890. I've tried to pop about 20 of them so far with no luck. How are you going to try to germinate them?

• RagWeedDWC
              RagWeedDWC commented
              Editing a comment
              That had to be some kind of seeds for 1890 vintage :-)

• oldjarhead100
              oldjarhead100 commented
              Editing a comment
              I will soak them over night then put in paper towels and slide them on the top of cable box , and patience it could take up to a week to pop

Rag weed My brother gave me some tobacco seeds that came from a desecrated grave site that were 300 years old and they grew

This way off topic but I was watching a show and they showed a picture of JFKs eternal flame well in that picture they had a Slate name stone , I couldn't believe it my dad told me the story of how that piece of slate was mined and he mined it from 300 feet down , so I went on you tube and did a search jfks eternal flame and it popped right up , So thank you for putting up with my off topic posts I thought it was cool

Comment

• YYCannabis
              YYCannabis commented
              Editing a comment
              Cool story 👍

Ok the last of this year's grow are coming down this weekend. I have one Iced Grapefruit that looks to be 500g dried but we will see. My 2nd stoned Henge didnt produce like the first but expect 300 to 340 dry. My last a girl scout cookie maybe 150g. The GSC auto may just not even be counted. Probably 100 grams but who knows she should have been done almost 100 days ago. That would fit into my recent adventures with just over 1000grams per 1000 watts.

However the big boys I deal with are getting 2000 grams from 1000 watts and I'm hearing stories of 3000 grams from 1000 watts. These are my friends who do nothing else but they make me look horrible.

Comment

Haven’t done a update in a couple weeks, been down in the weather. My lemon ak is doing a bit of a stunted growth again. I’m sure it’s from me not being consistent on watering. It’s a tell tale sign with the yellowing of leaves. I haven’t been giving her anything but water this whole time, so I started with adding the terminator again. I’ll give her some fish emulsion in a few days after I prune her a bit.
            Talk soon. Y’alls grows are looking great
            🙏🏼✌🏻
            Attached Files

Comment

The tent is full with some stresses showing but I think it will all turn out well. The flowers are building.
              The Cream Caramel is showing some purple in the leaves and pistils and is filling in fast
              The untopped NLx is 40 inches and my lights are only 12 inches above with no room left to raise them.
              Last edited by JohnEmad; 12-07-2019, 05:07 PM.

Comment

• JohnEmad
                JohnEmad commented
                Editing a comment
                Hi SoOrbudgal, I originally wanted to grow a couple auto flowers in their natural growth patterns and topped one as a comparison. I didn't think they would get so tall but this one has just kept going. It is into flowering but still slowly stretching. I hate to bend that main cola now and possibly stunt the flower growth. I guess I will have no alternative if it continues to grow as she will either enjoy the closer position to the lights, burn the top or I will bend it over and tie it down. Rather then have it burn that will be the choice I suppose.

• RagWeedDWC
                RagWeedDWC commented
                Editing a comment
                Currently having the same problem, started super cropping out of desperation. Tops were getting burned bad, little white castles on the top. Its scary but it does do the job. Benefit is that all the buds above where you bent, start growing up also, almost like you planted it.

• JohnEmad
                JohnEmad commented
                Editing a comment
                Hey RagWeedDWC, I had a look at your grow and see what you mean. That JH is out of control...lol! Yup time for me to gently bend that main cola as it is just 2 weeks into flower. Either she accepts it or not...

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X