root aphids

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

root aphids

When I first joined this website I was having a particular problem and no one could help. I got great advice on other matters but this turned into my biggest problem. I thought the grasshoppers were bad but they are a minor annoyance to the problem I just solved. I have seen others with same symptoms I had so be aware. I had root aphids now 2 years. You can't tell infestation till end of season. Plants just won't finish. There are many earlier symptoms but they mimic low Mg,Ca, and over water. This is a growing problem across all commercial soils.This was diving me crazy, I was about to give up. now I know how to kill them all and I am looking forward to an aphid root free season next year. Did not post pics of the Golden Tiger because it was not what it could have been because of root aphids but she gave her life to inform me of the problem I have. From My research on this I brought the aphids in with commercial soil I bought. They can not survive in the desert soil were I live. I will check in now and then but I have found my answer on my own so see yall later. Thanks for the growers love.

Beneficial nematodes will hunt root aphids in the soil.
    4x4 600w HID empty for summer
    3x3 400w HID with Bruce Banner and Skywalker Kush
    2x2 65w Quantum Board LED with 4 mother strains
    running all simultaneously for a perpetual harvests.
    https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...hash-adventure

Comment

Please elaborate as to what you did!

Comment

It's great to solve a huge problem like that, dan.
        Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
        2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
        Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X