• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"I never mind waiting on a lady."

Mr.furley has stimulated my primitive il-logic center

Comment

Hey guys!

I'm really sorry for being MIA for all this time. Like I went rogue or something.

But like I explained in a earlier post, I've been struggling with some illness. And I've spent more time at the doctors office than I would've liked to, but that's life I guess.

I tend to do these projects to keep myself busy, which have worked out great for the most part.
      But I've had a few episodes where I had to just take a brake and stay away from computers and other stressful things.

And the last few months have been kind of hectic, so I just went MIA to keep my sanity.

Moved to a new place. Got a new job, which made it possible for my girlfriend to go back to school and get her degree.
      So things are falling in to place, and life is good right now. And I now know that I'm not sick. There's nothing wrong with me.
      I've just been over worked and way way way too stressed for my own good, so my body kind of "shut down" there for a while.

But now it's all good, and I just wanted to let you know since you were all such a active group on my forum threads, and I felt I owed you that much.

The AI from last round was ok. I had some issues with deficiencies and other crap, which made it not 100% great, but still ok.

I got a new one flowering now. Didn't make a log about it, but I guess I'll make a 1 post log, with just the end results and some facts about the whole cycle, or something like that.

See you all around! And thanks for the support.

- C

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X