3rd week

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3rd week

My girls are in week 3 and I noticed they’re up to the 5th node already but not a lot of vegetation underneath the top node is that normal? Also looks light green on the new growth? What do you guys think? I’m going to top at 3rd node but not sure if it’s healthy enough?

I'd tell you to wait another node, but I don't know if this is a autoflower.
    You're killing me Smalls!

Comment

Yes I’ll be waiting till it has 6 nodes but I concerned with the vegetation looks too small like it’s not growing? Also the light green color of the top new growth..

Comment

She looks pretty healthy (and amazing) to me. The growth looks normal as does the color. I wouldn't worry about a thing. I'd top her after the 4th, but that's just me. Good luck with the growth.
        Cannabliss - Grow The Bliss
        White Widow Grow Journal

Comment

Cannabliss 100% correct.

Comment

After checking my calendar I realized my plant is on its second week not 3rd. Also I noticed that my papaya is growing now but my northern lights is not growing much under the to node or growth tip. Guess I should just give it time to catch up. Any suggestions or ideas? Ph is good, did notice a couple roots that are reaching the water turning brownish but the rest growing are white.

Comment

• Cannabliss
              Cannabliss commented
              Editing a comment
              Then for being on her 2nd week she looks amazing.

What are the temps in the reservoir? Always try to keep those temps down. At least below 72 degrees F. If you're starting to see browning in the roots, it may be either just stains from certain nutes or the beginnings of root rot. It's been 5 days since your post; how are the roots looking now?

Cannabliss The Roots are looking good now no more brown anything I cut if the brown I saw and all is good. The northern lights is still slow hopefully it catches up. The temps are around 75f I use frozen water bottles to keep it as cool as possible.. thanks for your reply..

Comment

Cali Anytime my friend. That's good news though. How are the roots looking from the N.L.? If they're taking too long to grow, then you might want to look into the reason why. If you check out a post a made a while ago here, it may give you some ideas on how to control your reservoir temps without using expensive chillers and electricity. In either case, they're looking great. Keep doing what you're doing, keep the reservoir temps low and you should be golden.
              Cannabliss - Grow The Bliss
              White Widow Grow Journal

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
              X