Coca-Cola & Weed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Coca-Cola & Weed

Should be interesting...........................https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-45545233

Old stuff. I monitor the markets on Bloomberg, and saw this a few days ago.

Comment

If they really want to relieve pain, put the coke back in coca cola.😂
      "Life is not about being dealt a great hand but playing a poor hand well"...

•Roots Organics over kindsoil in 5gal fabric pots

•600w hps supplement w/Kind LEDs during flower

•4" can-fan w/can-filter(carbon)

•14,000btu air conditioner

Comment

• starramus
        starramus commented
        Editing a comment
        Absolutely!

I used to be a Coke fan until i got too much gut rot! Ill drink Pepsi over Coke these days..... Though I am gearing more towards water every day..... Even with it infused i'll stay away.... now beer infused.... hells ya!

Please visit www.honestgr.ca for reviews on grow equipment. It is going slowly as I am trying to find products to review (and supportive companies!) I do giveaways there, do not tell me your from GWE however.

Comment

Ohhhh I'm sure one of the beer companies will follow.....

Comment

• Toker1
          Toker1 commented
          Editing a comment
          Already done. You can get beer like that in the bars by me north cal.

I will continue to make my own tincture thank you very much. The thought of mixing cannabinoids & terpenes with high fructose corn syrup is, well, obscene...
        Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
        2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
        Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

Yup. Now, I'd try it with some of the Italian sodas we sell (no HFCS at all, minimal added sugar)..especially with one known as Bitter Citrus, that would be interesting. But I wouldn't know how to go about infusing an existing fizzy drink; might have to use a SodaStream or similar to add the bubbles back in after infusing flat soda.

Here's lobster and weed: https://www.boston.com/culture/resta...juana-lobsters
          ****tent (2x4) and large light (Relassy 300W LED) is in storage for now until I can solve some household electrical issues****

CoM Stonington Blend soil, distilled water; Liquid Squid amendment if needed, molasses for flowering

"I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up."

Comment

Originally posted by Pyro1711 View Post
            Ohhhh I'm sure one of the beer companies will follow.....
            Damn Beer companies..Here in Nevada..they buried the distribution rights (for beer (liquor) companies) deep in the question on the 2016 vote to legalize recreational.
            be a monopoly..
            Our Governor was very cool and declared a "weed state of emergency" to allow the free distribution of product, thus rendering the TRO useless.. I wonder how the Liquor people could cope anyway, since they are federally controlled by the ATF (Bast****)

Can you imagine a "weed state of emergency"?..Only in Nevada..LMAO

Comment

• desertdan
              desertdan commented
              Editing a comment
              Molson/Corona made an investment in Canadian MJ last year.

• Chefbjy
              Chefbjy commented
              Editing a comment
              There's about to be imported mj from Canada all over the US.

I am not surprised!
            I grow my own and breed seeds for myself..so they can all pound sand imo..

Comment

Originally posted by PaganRich View Post
              Should be interesting...........................https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-45545233
              Let Us Hope the power of Lobbyist will change the Federal controlled substance list.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
              X