Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

7 weeks into 12/12. She seems like she's ready for harvest?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

7 weeks into 12/12. She seems like she's ready for harvest?

Nirvanashop says this Aurora Indica strain takes 7-9 weeks for harvest. What seems strange, is it gives off virtually no odor. Thought I read a tutorial on this site that says breeders don't count the 1st 2 weeks of switching to the 12/12 light schedule. The count down starts after flowers begin to appear. Then it's 7-9 weeks 'til harvest.
    AMS Supreme, auto-fems from AMS.
    Using FOX FARMS Happy Frog soil in ~2 Gal pots.
    Only one VIPARSPECTRA Reflector Series V450 LED Grow Light is being used for this grow.
    4' x 4' grow tent
    6" inline exhaust system
    Growing in an outdoor structure w/ no HVAC system

She is probably really close, but I would look at the tricomes to determin if she is ready! The worst mistake is harvesting early!

Please visit www.honestgr.ca for reviews on grow equipment. It is going slowly as I am trying to find products to review (and supportive companies!) I do giveaways there, do not tell me your from GWE however.

Comment

Qwertywill hit it on the spot! Pull out your loup and check your trichomes...

Comment

Should be milky white, correct?
        Only one VIPARSPECTRA Reflector Series V450 LED Grow Light is being used for this grow.
        4' x 4' grow tent
        6" inline exhaust system

Comment

Gonna sample my work in a few days. Do any of you just start smoking you bounty after your trimmed buds have dried out some?
        4' x 4' grow tent
        6" inline exhaust system

Comment

Comment

Do any of you use this product in soil?
            4' x 4' grow tent
            6" inline exhaust system

Comment

• growsomebuds
              growsomebuds commented
              Editing a comment
              "2 feedings in a row." Does this mean you incorporated FloraKleen with water AND nutrients or do you mean just water with FloraKleen?

• Toker1
              Toker1 commented
              Editing a comment
              I used to use flush solutions every harvest... until I figured out they were almost pointless. I say almost because I still keep an old bottle around in case I accidentally give too much nitrogen too close to harvest.
              As long as you remove the nitrogen from the diet a few weeks before harvest, these solutions have no effect on the end results.

She looks ready. I would harvest now.

Comment

If you switched to flower before any preflowes are present (while plant is still a juvenile, you need to wait 1-2 weeks before you count flower cycle time. If you veg her long enough, then flower time is more consistent with the breeders recommendations.
              Also, I always noticed LED grows finished faster for me in the shorter range of flower time.
              4x4 600w HID empty for summer
              3x3 400w HID with Bruce Banner and Skywalker Kush
              2x2 65w Quantum Board LED with 4 mother strains
              running all simultaneously for a perpetual harvests.
              https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...hash-adventure

Comment

• growsomebuds
                growsomebuds commented
                Editing a comment
                Thanks, Toker1.

You can test some buds as soon as its dry but they really do get better with the cure. Some go only 14 days. Others 2 months. It does change as they cure. And they change for the better. But nothing wrong with sampling a few buds now and again.

Comment

• growsomebuds
                growsomebuds commented
                Editing a comment
                Been samplin' for a few days, now. Dries my eyes out. Still gots to read up on curing.

• Redwasp
                Redwasp commented
                Editing a comment
                Some strains just do that. It's more likely the strain than the cure.

Crap just went back and looked at what your grew and the seed company. Never had Nirvanas Aurora Indica give me dry eye. And always have one growing. So not sure on that one.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
              X