No announcement yet.

Battle of the Beards: The Wasp vs The Pagan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I had the mh to close for her them to want or need to stretch. I realized it yesterday and raised it alot. It is working already.

Comment

Duh I'm so tired I didnt show the original topping. Maybe this will help. Click image for larger version

Name:	15389576154148052869865256252699.jpg
Views:	165
Size:	2.65 MB
ID:	256164

Comment

• PaganRich
        PaganRich commented
        Editing a comment
        That`s nice Red

Redwasp Reckon 12-14 plus bud sites...the structure ring has 12 holes running round frame circle and 9 holes in middle so 14 is pretty reasonable and I`m optimistic. This is bit like a girl`s version of a Norse Holmgang. Remember Red...`There can be only One`.
      Last edited by PaganRich; 10-09-2018, 01:18 PM.

Comment

• Chefbjy
        Chefbjy commented
        Editing a comment
        Excellent blow mate 😉. She is off to the races now looking very nice. Cheers.

• D.A.A.S.69
        D.A.A.S.69 commented
        Editing a comment
        PaganRich, You got that girl, looking very nice, mate.
        I hope everything is ok ,and yeah I remember Red, I think, is that Eric your talking about ?
        Stay Cool Mate ,
        Cheers

Peyote is beginning to come round to the re-structuring. Bit of adjustment done otherwise just left her to squat under the light, Pics 1-2. I`m hoping to eventually have her structured like these 2 lasses in Pic 3 which were only defoliated about 5 days ago and have kept running regardless. I left the un-stretched slightly crinkly leaves alone and the outward facing leaves though it still looks a tad too bushy for my liking but they seem happy enough and good bud sites coming along so this is the type of structure I`m aiming for with the Peyote. I re-vamped all my nutes and fine tuned that as well as my watering practice. Problem is, take your eyes off your lasses and they start getting wayward. Anyway, there you go...
      Last edited by PaganRich; 10-11-2018, 06:18 AM.

Comment

• PaganRich
        PaganRich commented
        Editing a comment
        D.A.A.S.69 D did you ever see Jefferson or Jemi in your youth mate?

• D.A.A.S.69
        D.A.A.S.69 commented
        Editing a comment
        PaganRich, Yeah, i saw them both several times, 6times i saw Hendrix, we even saw JimiHendrix, walking with JohnnyWinter an EdgarWinter in the French Quarter, Edgar was wearing a purple Pirates hat, with a long curley ,feather sticking out of it, lol . We even hollered and waved at them, and they grinned.
        Saw AIrplane a couple of times too, they played 2days in a row, in NOrleans, at City Park, Cassidy got busted for POT, the first night, after the first concert,
        How many times have you gone to the Isle of Wright ? That used to be the happening place for bands. ?
        Cheers.

• LurkingInTheGrass
        LurkingInTheGrass commented
        Editing a comment
        LOL

Pagans home for wayward lasses 😁😁
        Last edited by LurkingInTheGrass; 10-11-2018, 08:32 PM.

Looking very good. Mine have started coming around and stretching. I have been doing minor adjustments but so far they are doing fairly well on their own. I will just separate the colas I want and make some cuttings as needed.

Comment

• PaganRich
        PaganRich commented
        Editing a comment
        We`re getting there mate. If I don`t get pulled somewhere I reckon the flip will be around 3 weeks time. Very interesting battle this

• Redwasp
        Redwasp commented
        Editing a comment
        Sounds good. And no worries if you get pulled away. I can wait.

Here is from today. Slowly moving the growth tips away from each other. Green ninja back left, ak47 front right, the other 2 are wonder women. As you can see we have extremely different training styles.
      Click image for larger version

Name:	20181011_140142.jpg
Views:	151
Size:	4.44 MB
ID:	257291

Comment

• kingfish
        kingfish commented
        Editing a comment
        They look beautiful wasp. Nice color and healthy looking.

• Redwasp
        Redwasp commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks Kingfish.

I will b ready for the flip whenever you are. I now have enough to play with to fill the tent. I can wait 2 or 3 more weeks too. So whatever. Still.lots of training to do but have the growth tips I want.

Name:	20181015_172237.jpg
Views:	152
Size:	4.45 MB
ID:	258592

Close up of the Green Ninja

Name:	15396424874793612755363119145332.jpg
Views:	156
Size:	4.14 MB
ID:	258593

And the ak47 who is currently winning the battle in the tent.

Name:	15396425349195592811057719555727.jpg
Views:	146
Size:	3.53 MB
ID:	258594

Comment

• PaganRich
        PaganRich commented
        Editing a comment
        Redwasp Lovely looking girls mate. Beautiful. Flip when you`re good to go. I`m thinking 2-3 weeks this end, for my lass at the earliest.

• Redwasp
        Redwasp commented
        Editing a comment
        That is good pagan. I've got plenty of height to work with.

beautiful color wasp. Healthy and lush.

Comment

• PaganRich
        PaganRich commented
        Editing a comment
        D.A.A.S.69 Nope mate. You run the risk of lads kicking your door down and nicking your grows, the law steaming in by booting in the door at 6.30am then shouting and dogs or trouble with neighbours. You can get away with pretending the smell is a spliff if it`s discreet but you`ve got to be mega careful. Saying that though, caution for first offence, poss Court and Probation on second, again on third and poss few weeks inside if caught growing on forth. We don`t lock up like you do over your way. You`ve got a brutal system over there. We`re the other way. Reckon it will be legal here within 5 years following Canada. Going to try and get my GP to let me have it on the NHS and she may due to my headspace condition. Alright my doc, she`s banned me from having the meds I liked but she`s mellow with me doing weed. People rumble you`re a grower and you`ve got nought in the way of heavy backing, can cause issues. Best to stay low and discreet. Saying that though, got 2 tents in my back living room and that`s working really well though I couldf do with a third tent to increase veg height but that`s a luxury. If you get carried away though and run a farming op. then you get the book thrown at you for having a laugh
        What has happened over here is everyone seems to be trying CBD oil which is legal if made from hemp. Some growers are turning to that on the quiet I`ve heard

• PaganRich
        PaganRich commented
        Editing a comment
        Redwasp We`re an island folk. We sent sailors everywhere and since they were randy little blighters at that, we also sent every STD imaginable as well. Liquor store? Do you guys actually say liquor? Here we call them Offie`s which is short for Off Licence.

• D.A.A.S.69
        D.A.A.S.69 commented
        Editing a comment
        PaganRich, I thought you were under cover, best to stay that way too, you tell one person your business, it ain a secret anymore. Hell, yes Mate, be cool and stay careful, can't let your guard down now, that's for sure. Makes an ole man out of you quickly, peeking out the windows, at every sound, when all they got to do is legalize it.
        I bet we will be legal in all 50states within 5years, now that Canada is opened up.
        Cheers, Mate.

Usually I have an idea where I`m kinda going with my lasses but this Kush is just cruising, doing her own thing.but in an okay way. So, here she is, tied down like an S&M convention poster...reckon 4 weeks tops til flip...3-4 is my planned expectation anyway. She looks untidy but I`m roughly on top of her so happy.

Comment

• alltatup
        alltatup commented
        Editing a comment
        Untidy? UNTIDY?????????

• PaganRich
        PaganRich commented
        Editing a comment
        alltatup ...Yeap, even go so far as to say slovenly. Bit harsh Atu but harsh times require harsh words.

• alltatup
        alltatup commented
        Editing a comment
        cannabis craves kindness.

Originally posted by PaganRich View Post
      ...tied down like an S&M convention poster...
      Bahaha, well said 😁

Comment

Ok first day of training camp. Had to cut a few members from the team to open up the roster. But this is going to be like Arkansas State trying to beat Alabama. Lmao and now we have completely lost PaganRich Click image for larger version

Name:	20181016_170027.jpg
Views:	151
Size:	4.67 MB
ID:	258778

The Green Ninja after a hard day at Training Camp.

Name:	20181016_170045.jpg
Views:	150
Size:	4.67 MB
ID:	258779

And the boys going home to play Community College ball.

Name:	20181016_170106.jpg
Views:	147
Size:	3.20 MB
ID:	258780

Comment

• Redwasp
          Redwasp commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks my friend.

• Redwasp
          Redwasp commented
          Editing a comment
          Tika welcome to the fun and games. Always more fun to do anything when you can make it a nice little competition. The smack talk alone is worth the posts. Lol just having some fun with what we would be doing anyways. Glad your on board. Been watching your grows for awhile.

• Tika
          Tika commented
          Editing a comment
          This will be a fun ride. Thanks for the welcome🤓

PaganRich just as a warning to you mate that my guys love training camp. If you let them stay in training camp to long you will be fighting against some beasts. They started young throwing bails of hay. They are now carrying calves. If you wait to long those calves will turn into bulls. And once they can throw a bull around like it's a bag of potatoes you dont have a chance. And as you say bwahhhhhaaaa

Comment

They took to training day just fine. So tomorrow we may have a 2 in 1. For you ex football players.

The final team who made the cut. And the Green Ninja who is ready for more.

Name:	20181017_125618.jpg
Views:	148
Size:	4.11 MB
ID:	258973Click image for larger version

Name:	20181017_125706.jpg
Views:	147
Size:	4.03 MB
ID:	258974

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
            D.A.A.S.69 commented
            Editing a comment
            Redwasp, they sure are pretty,
            In your last picture, are you thinning out any of those future bud sites that arnt as strong as others, or are you thru cutting branches ?
            They are pretty, and I hate to cut some of those branches sometimes too, but that's how you get big bud on autos, but yours ain't autos are they ?

• Redwasp
            Redwasp commented
            Editing a comment
            These are photos. And he wants 2 or 3 more weeks. So gonna make cuttings after I see who the strongest are. They will be thinned out. That's why I say day 1 of training camp.

• PaganRich
            PaganRich commented
            Editing a comment
            Redwasp Where`s that can of fly spray Girl`s are looking good. Mighty fine grow, mate.

Thanks mate. Working on it. Trying to get some pretty girls so they can marry a prince.

Comment

PaganRich give me a week or so notice before the flip. Until then I'll just be clipping leaves and deciding what growth tips to keep. At a week or so out I'll remove the weaklings. Gotta order another bulb this week so I can have my game foot forward.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X