Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh and yes I like my perlite if you can see from the picture

Comment

Peyote trundling along nicely-Pic 1. Topped her Pic 2 and a compost feed planned for tomorrow so everything`s fine. Moving away from manifolding for a bit and will probably do an x-pattern with 2 growths going straight up initially from the bottom centre which require 6 node growths which I have....open ended as to what lst I will definitely use after that but not manifolding ...

Comment

• Redwasp
        Redwasp commented
        Editing a comment
        Looking good

Ok here is mine. Pretty sure they are 38 liter pots.Click image for larger version

Name:	20180928_102617.jpg
Views:	94
Size:	3.41 MB
ID:	253243Click image for larger version

Name:	20180928_102607.jpg
Views:	86
Size:	4.03 MB
ID:	253244

Comment

I have not decided if I'm going to top her or fim her yet. On those autos that 1 I fimmed kicked ass. Two did a bit better than topping and one acted like it was topped. This is the one that really took to it. Click image for larger version

Name:	20180926_123007.jpg
Views:	117
Size:	3.18 MB
ID:	253274

Comment

Started very light structuring today as well as a good feed. She seems happy in herself...

Comment

• PaganRich
            PaganRich commented
            Editing a comment
            D.A.A.S.69 alltatup Redwasp Thank you guys, I`m attributing this to the MC5 who she`s been listening to a lot lately. Quite literally a blast from the past. Daas...sad news about the death of Marty Balin from Jefferson Airplane...a fav band of mine. Hope you guys are having a nice weekend. Stay mellow

• D.A.A.S.69
            D.A.A.S.69 commented
            Editing a comment
            MC5, that is a blast from the past !!
            We been listening to NeilYoung and Crazy Horse, with Walk Like A Giant In The Land, check that out PaganRich
            NeilYoung can play a guitar with the best of them.
            Yeah at least once a month ,some musician passes away.
            Didn't Marty used to sing in that Canadian band GuessWho ??

• PaganRich
            PaganRich commented
            Editing a comment
            D.A.A.S.69 Or weight...Johnny Rotten is now Johnny Mega Obese. Checked Wiki and nought said about that band so don`t know mate

I topped the plants today. This is a pic of the Green Ninja after. Anyways hopefully she will gain some height so I can start lst soon. It's almost time for the fun part. The training. Click image for larger version

Name:	20180929_111302.jpg
Views:	105
Size:	3.25 MB
ID:	253577Click image for larger version

Name:	20180929_111244.jpg
Views:	93
Size:	2.28 MB
ID:	253578

Comment

• PaganRich
            PaganRich commented
            Editing a comment
            Redwasp She`s intimidated and trying to hide, mate. Did you show her a picture of the Peyote by any chance? Would explain it Mawahahahaha

• Redwasp
            Redwasp commented
            Editing a comment
            I think she is trying to stay short and stout so she can hold far more weight. Huge solid colas weigh alot and we dont want her collapsing under the weight of hers.

• PaganRich
            PaganRich commented
            Editing a comment
            Blast and damnation! (That`s very strong talk over here)

Ok the first picture is of the Green Ninja. I'm working on making the main colas by opening up the growth tips. We will see how many I get soon enough. The second picture is of one of the Wonder Women. If you dont look hard enough you would assume they were the same plant. I have just gotten good at training them all the same. All 4 plants in this tent look identical. Click image for larger version

Name:	20181001_144750.jpg
Views:	89
Size:	3.70 MB
ID:	254079Click image for larger version

Name:	20181001_144820.jpg
Views:	96
Size:	3.51 MB
ID:	254080

Comment

Here is a picture of the Green Ninja f rom above. And oh yeah Pagan for size comparison remember those are 10 gallon air pots. I think that is like 37.85 liters.
            Click image for larger version  Name:	20181001_144907.jpg Views:	1 Size:	2.94 MB ID:	254083

Comment

• PaganRich
              PaganRich commented
              Editing a comment
              Looking good Red...reckon it`s equal growth wise so far, mate

Things are heavy over this side older family wise and it`s impacting upon the care I`m able to give the girls in general and it shows through lack of updates, etc. Indeed, I`m usually very on top of the girls vegging but they`re looking ropey and poorly structured. Heart`s just not there at the present time. Hopefully, it will return then I`ll hammer Red`s grow into the dirt and stand triumphant above, waving the ole Union Jack whilst wearing a strategically ripped tee-shirt. Perhaps not as he`s got a nice grow going.
            Peyote..had a feed, did a bit of structure, back into tent.

Comment

She is looking good. And no worries you wont need that flag or ripped shirt.

Comment

• PaganRich
              PaganRich commented
              Editing a comment
              I`m just glad I`m not a Chameleon, probably keel over. Mind you got the dreaded lurgy so a cocktail umbrella would strain things at the moment. Hope you`re mellow, Red. Take care, mate

Transferred Peyote to a 20l pot today. Light trimming and restraints added. She`s isn`t looking too smart at the moment but we`ll see how she pans out

Comment

• PaganRich
              PaganRich commented
              Editing a comment
              Chefbjy She has had a tendency towards leggy even as a seedling and likes the light practically on top of her. Her sister is the same and this seems a bit of a trademark so far. Got a 400w MH 12" above her at the moment to try and gain some control over her growth and after flipping 2 x 20l pots, I now have the space to position her better. Totally agree with your thoughts mate and cheers for the comments. Redwasp Red, you stoned again, mate

• Chefbjy
              Chefbjy commented
              Editing a comment
              Nice PaganRich. If you have any concern with a big stretch you may want to leave that mh in when you flip for the first couple of weeks. I haven't taken mine out yet and it seems to be helping me contain my leggy gal ✌.

• D.A.A.S.69
              D.A.A.S.69 commented
              Editing a comment
              PaganRich, looking very nice, in a couple of more weeks, you want be able to recognize her, she will be so filled in.
              She looks nice to me.
              Cheers, Mate.

Ok so how are these for not stretching? Lol I have removed many of the old fan leaves. But they should be able to get some lst tomorrow. First 2 pics are Green Nija. The second and 3rd pics are wonder women. The last pic is ak47.

So for now I would have to say I think your winning pagan. You have a structure to build upon. I have 4 blobs of a shit load of leaves. But I promise they will produce in time.

Click image for larger version

Name:	20181007_180951.jpg
Views:	88
Size:	3.17 MB
ID:	256142Click image for larger version

Name:	20181007_180957.jpg
Views:	96
Size:	3.12 MB
ID:	256143Click image for larger version

Name:	20181007_181015.jpg
Views:	104
Size:	3.94 MB
ID:	256144Click image for larger version

Name:	20181007_181022.jpg
Views:	95
Size:	3.53 MB
ID:	256145Click image for larger version

Name:	20181007_181026.jpg
Views:	114
Size:	3.29 MB
ID:	256146

Comment

• Chefbjy
              Chefbjy commented
              Editing a comment
              Did you fim that plant yet? Maybe that's what she needs to start spreading her wings 😆. I for one love that voluptuous full figure, just like my wife 😉. The nodes are a little close for my taste so I'd be careful training her. Big girls need love and don't need to be changed dramatically ime. Happy growing ✌.

This may be a better view of the green ninja. Click image for larger version

Name:	20181007_185611.jpg
Views:	87
Size:	3.39 MB
ID:	256154

Comment

Yes she currently has 9 main growth tips. You can better see them in the last picture I just sent.

Comment

• Chefbjy
                Chefbjy commented
                Editing a comment
                I wanted to get better node structure with my squatty girls. So I threw in the hps and they took off. Had to put the mh back in before flip and try to keep em small again 😆.

The one in the upper right would have been the original main cola.

Click image for larger version

Name:	20181007_190236.jpg
Views:	82
Size:	3.46 MB
ID:	256159Click image for larger version

Name:	15389570392718117144790349881351.jpg
Views:	95
Size:	2.63 MB
ID:	256160

Comment

• Chefbjy
                Chefbjy commented
                Editing a comment
                Is that a fem seed? There's a cluster that caught my eye. But it might just be from the fim. A branch that didn't quite make it 😉.

• Redwasp
                Redwasp commented
                Editing a comment
                It is supposed to be a fem seed. I havent seen any signs as of yet. But I never assume anything.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X