No announcement yet.

Battle of the Beards: The Wasp vs The Pagan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for people`s wishes for tomorrow. Currently sat here on me todd feelin` sorry for myself My house smells of leeks and celery cooked for 12 hrs in a slow cooker---that`s what Neem oil smells like to me. I`m out of the picture for a bit. Like to wish everyone well in the meantime until we natter again. Stay mellow folks. Big thanks for advice and support on my houseguests. Didn`t take this pic but this is the variety. I`ve got a very healthy respect for them but they have to go...with extreme prejudice

Comment

• kingfish
      kingfish commented
      Editing a comment
      Same once that I had. Two Spotted Spider Mites. Have they spun their webs yet?

• Retodd
      Retodd commented
      Editing a comment
      So, in the U.K. my name is another name for your bum? Wtf! 😂

#TheKinks60 #TheKinks #TheJourneyThe Kinks are launching a 60th Anniversary Celebration of their illustrious musical career, confirming their vital importanc...

Comment

Californiakid Hey CK I can`t quite make it out, what are they mate?

starramus commented
    Today, 08:20 PM

"She walk like a woman, but talk like a man."

Comment

Californiakid time to add rare dankness to your shit list. https://youtu.be/AkmLpTXbNDQ

Comment

• Redwasp
        Redwasp commented
        Editing a comment
        starramus thanks. Lol I'm trying real hard to be peaceful. Ummm my Dr makes me write down my shit list and RIP it up. Removing the list. Anyways frigging love the song. But add something peaceful. I dont know maybe slayer or mega death lmao

This is a lola

Comment

And about those Borgs Saints say to send you this.

Comment

starramus I thought you were referencing Lou Reed before

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	15417137727673023065315390108624.jpg
Views:	91
Size:	4.09 MB
ID:	266020

Yes the one in the back right tells me when she wants water.

Comment

I certainly hope our British Pagan mate is doing well with his pruning. He said he was being pruned today.

Comment

Thanks folks for thoughts. Some good news, bits were removed and that was successful but they found another area they need to do and I`m back again in 3 months they said at the hospital...can`t complain but it has been a hard year in places. Luckily, one of my very few friends I actually see in person has been helping me during this. As you may know I am battling The Borg. I like them though they are a right royal pain. Remind me of humans...what`s the point for their existance except environmental damage, eating weed and having copious amounts of casual sex. Throw in a pint of Doombar and you wouldn`t be able to tell the difference. I have also acquired a fuck you attitude young ratty in my garden. I like rats and don`t want to have to top this lad and he is a handsome rat at that, bless. Anyway, I told my mate that I`ll be putting some pics down and would thank him but he doesn`t want his name used, obviously, so we settled on The Bull Buggering Bastard of Bury St. Edmonds or the more catchy BBBoBSE. So, thanks to my mate the BBBoBSE for all his help-cheers mate
                Pic 1 shows Peyote before a feed but after an SM-90 session...So far I reckon that 80% of all mites have gone to mitey heaven and the others are hunkering down in foxholes waiting for a lull in the bombardment. I want to keep this grow as organic as poss so I`m assuming mites til I close the tents down in May next year for the summer break. Then I will clean everything over a month or two and use a pesticide. Until then I will be alternating between Neem oil, SM-90, compost tea spray and alcohol mixed with water. That and strong airflow and colder nights should cramp their style a tad.
                Peyote is coming along fine as well

Comment

• PaganRich
                  PaganRich commented
                  Editing a comment
                  GreenhouseEffect Thanks mate, humour is sometimes the only thing that bucks you up I find. Mate, you and me are alike regarding our fellow man. To be honest I understand Spider Mites better than people. I certainly know where I stand with them. People do my nut in.

• starramus
                  starramus commented
                  Editing a comment
                  "The Leech's kiss
                  The Squid's embrace
                  The prurient Ape's defiling touch,
                  And do you like the Human Race
                  No not much"

Ape and Essence, Aldous Huxley

• PaganRich
                  PaganRich commented
                  Editing a comment
                  starramus Hidden depths there mate

Well my friend I left all the young and studly Vikings at home to come pillage your homestead. Figured an even battle is better than none at all. The 4 mates who are on the boat with me are still a bit eager to take your wares. So sick or not, prepared or not we are heading forward.

You have 2 choices mate say it's over and you win. Or stay and see me friends.

Comment

Words, words, words Red...I sneer with derision and offer a hard bitten chuckle aT your cheek. Surrender? Never! Remember The Alamo...okay, they all got splattered but I shall follow their example from the safety of a comfy chair. To quote Placebo...To the bitter end my friend.

Comment

Hear is a war club I have grown, figure one of you ol' buggers may want it.
                    Organic Soil,
                    with molasses,
                    In a Greenhouse with,
                    Redneck engineering.

Comment

Or, Just in case you both get to feeling too mellow by the time Red gets there,( It's a long sail, I would be pretty baked by the end of it, myself...) and just decide to smoke the Piece Pipe.
                      Organic Soil,
                      with molasses,
                      In a Greenhouse with,
                      Redneck engineering.

Comment

GreenhouseEffect Got a welcoming present for him mate

Comment

• GreenhouseEffect
                          GreenhouseEffect commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Well, that sure does look like it would do the trick!

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                      X