No announcement yet.

Should I be breaking out the Champagne

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nearly end of week 4 Sunday/ Monday being beginning week 5 and decided I had better do second stage defoliation. The Indica ( small and still veggie but is flowering, is two weeks behind the white widows,) is at front and right after a first stage defol. Nothing too much but next defol will be in about two weeks unless it’s needed sooner.

The two two widows are now in their night gowns and stripped of most of their larger fan leaves and the largest girl is now relocated to rear of tent while I let the two smaller ones grab some hps light more directly. Third pic is just what was plucked . The journey continues.

Comment

• PaganRich
      PaganRich commented
      Editing a comment
      Sweet grow you`ve got going there mate

• NAKEDGARDENER
      NAKEDGARDENER commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks Brother

NG mate...might not quite be there for Champers but a glass of Fuller`s IPA would be a worthy cause to celebrate

Comment

• NAKEDGARDENER
      NAKEDGARDENER commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeh that’s a very nice IPA. Cheers mate!

How about a good swig of Moose Drool?

Comment

• PaganRich
      PaganRich commented
      Editing a comment
      kingfish Looks refreshing. I do like a gin and tonic with an ice and slice occasionally. Now that is refreshing. So is Pimms

If you don't like that one, how about this one? He's got that Mona Lisa smile.

Comment

Tried to upload an image of Bishops Finger, but my connection here in the middle of nowhere is alsonowhere

Comment

• NAKEDGARDENER
      NAKEDGARDENER commented
      Editing a comment
      Loved that stuff, as well as old speckled hen.

• PaganRich
      PaganRich commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh I do like an Old Speckled Hen. Now that`s a seriously nice pint. You ever tried St Peter`s Ales? Their Ruby Red is damn fine. Went through a stage of just drinking that. Very nice

• NAKEDGARDENER
      NAKEDGARDENER commented
      Editing a comment
      Yep I have had the ruby red, not often though, very very nice. There is a place near Masham North York’s where I had the most amazing micro brew. It was called Spitfire.. and lived up to its name...

I`ve only had Spitfire as a bottled beer

Comment

• NAKEDGARDENER
      NAKEDGARDENER commented
      Editing a comment
      PaganRich Carl’s berg special brew had that effect in a mild way, this Offshore Ale IPA makes that effect seem like a cool breeze on a sticky hot day. Lol

• PaganRich
      PaganRich commented
      Editing a comment
      I`ve had similar stuff, treacle was the clue. Due respect needs to be given, can pack the weight on if you take a liking to it I would imagine but then most drinks do I suppose. You been back since 2000?

• NAKEDGARDENER
      NAKEDGARDENER commented
      Editing a comment
      Was back there in 2005 to 2008 mate.

Week 6 flower shots of buds. Just giving water with molasses and hydroguard for next three weeks. Will get more pics when lights go out later on and in regular room lighting.
    Last edited by NAKEDGARDENER; 09-27-2018, 06:10 PM.

Comment

It would be great to see photos without the lights - so I'll stand by for those. That last photo of the sea anemone seems out of place but it's very cool!

Cheers, Crow

Comment

• NAKEDGARDENER
        NAKEDGARDENER commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks mate, just the hps lamp now.. more in soon.

Those girls are looking great I think we care still really close to harvest on same week lol

Comment

• NAKEDGARDENER
        NAKEDGARDENER commented
        Editing a comment
        Cheers KTM YEH I bet ya can’t wait neither. It’s hard to just not keep on looking in on em and leave em alone to do there thing lol

NAKEDGARDENER if you can set you WB "white balance" on your camera, set it for fluorescent lights and it should help to get rid of the yellowing in your pictures.

looking good though!

Comment

Grabbed a couple after lights out.. will need to take a closer look at those trichs soon. Thanks to all for your support and comments. Many of you have helped to get us this far.

Comment

• Toripony
          Toripony commented
          Editing a comment
          Looking gooood, man! From my one experience w/WW, I'd say they are going to fill in and swell even more. And yea they grew a lot of bud w/very little leaf on the top colas. Made 'em so easy to trim and to smoke.

• GreenhouseEffect
          GreenhouseEffect commented
          Editing a comment
          Those are looking awesome!!

• NAKEDGARDENER
          NAKEDGARDENER commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks guys and yeh since these pics were taken about 5 days ago, the buds are broadening much more.

Those are really getting heavy I might b a week behind but close ill post new pics tonight

Comment

When it comes to using Molasses, I have decided to feed wit a closer to 6 ph, say around 6.10 to 20. This is to try to get the plant more copper and iron and calcium . As you say earlier now the buds are really fattening and I want to use molasses, I fed them one time last Friday, but not sure about amounts, one person said one ablespoon per gallon but I am sure that is too much, shouldn’t it be more like a half a teaspoon per gallon, and should that be every watering or alternate waterings do you guys think?

Comment

• Toripony
            Toripony commented
            Editing a comment
            How often are you watering? I water 3-4 times per week so "every other watering" means twice a week to me. I prefer calendar schedules for now; watering varies. I may learn different in the future but this is working for me so far.

• NAKEDGARDENER
            NAKEDGARDENER commented
            Editing a comment
            Toripony. Am watering every 24 hrs on two plants. They are very pot bound in two gallon pots. They do need watering at that time period as they dry out by that time. One other is in a seven g pot and I water that every 2 days. The two white widows, one in a 2 g pot, the other in the 7 g pot have developed a light lime green leaf color on some leaves, weirdly it’s only on one side of effected leaves, am still trying to work out what this chlorosis is being caused by too, it’s not on all the leaves just a few, thinking a soil test is in order.

• Toripony
            Toripony commented
            Editing a comment
            I saw those same lime green leaves on 2 of my WW. Only on one side of a few blades of a few leaves. Other blades on same leaf were normal. I think it was 2 leaves on one plant, 4 on the other. I watched it closely but they never changed and it never spread. Weird. My 7 gallon pots usually take water every other day too. Ren is taking a half gallon each time right now but I also have the dehumider running at night.

A few pics of next years grow op if I’m lucky.

Comment

• kingfish
            kingfish commented
            Editing a comment
            sweet....

• GreenhouseEffect
            GreenhouseEffect commented
            Editing a comment
            Man, that would be sweet. I would pull the cover off, re-cover with Panda Film, and then put the cover back on to hold everything in place, and not draw attention.
            You could grow some BIG plants in that thing!!
            As nice as it is to have free light from the sun, it is a pain to cover and uncover plants every day, when you want to flower. A couple of MH lights with umbrella reflectors, would probably do a great job in there, an 8" carbon scrubber would probably come real close to cleaning your vent air. That's what I have in my 12x20' greenhouse now, it pretty much does the trick, as long as I don't have my side rolled up, but that's not the filters fault.

• NAKEDGARDENER
            NAKEDGARDENER commented
            Editing a comment
            GreenhouseEffect I know right it’s huge, about 35 feet long at least 15 high and maybe 14 feet wide. Yeh what you said about panda clothing it then putting the shell back on was exactly what I would be doing with it, and if growing in soil I would go for 50 gallon pots , possibly aiming for plants around 10 to 11 feet in height with a girth of 5 to six feet would be awesome. Lol sorry smoking train wreck whilst eating a grilled chicken sandwich lol

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X