Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spots I cant identify

Can someone tell me what this is on the leaf

Not sure does whole plant look like this or just a few it almost looks like a mold

Comment

Not all just some

Comment

Put up a pic of the plant if u can

Comment

Try to wipe off the leaves with damp cloth it kinda looks like powdery mildew

Comment

• Trimmings426
            Trimmings426 commented
            Editing a comment
            That was another guess of mine might possibly be P.M.

What are ur temps and humidity at is ur ventilation good?

Comment

Do you have a jewlers loupe? If so check the spots on the leaves. I had a problem like come up on my previous grow and it turned out to be spider mites and if by some chance it is take care of it Now. Probably not what it is but those spots...

Comment

Doesn't look like mites the leave small brown spots and u would see them I have a grow bible I looked at some pics and it looks like the mildew

Comment

I would try to dry out your soil at least a few inches and get more air moving the mildew won't survive low humidity

Comment

Try the damp cloth if it cleans the leaf a bit that's ur issue then go with the air and drying out

Comment

Did you spill nutrs on the leaf?

Please visit www.honestgr.ca for reviews on grow equipment. It is going slowly as I am trying to find products to review (and supportive companies!) I do giveaways there, do not tell me your from GWE however.

Comment

I think you have two different things going on. The light colored spots look a lot like thrips to me.
                    The little black specks look like a mold of some type like others have said. It kind of reminds me of black suety mold, like what grows on the Honeydew that aphids excrete, not sure though. I have had Black Suety mold from watering with way to much molasses, as well as from aphids, or it could be a different type of mold.

Check out the tutorials on: Thrips,and PM for sure. Look at the one on mites to, just to be on the safe side, but I don't think it is. Drying out the surface of the soil, lowering humidity, and more air flow should help a lot with any Fungal infection.
                    Organic Soil,
                    with molasses,
                    In a Greenhouse with,
                    Redneck engineering.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                    X