Munchies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Munchies

I appreciate that this may have been done and apologies if it has for duplicating. Simple question: Fav munchies.....mine are Bakewells though it is close with Whispa`s not far behind. To quote the immortal Bard, `I`m a happy camper`.

Chips n salsa, tacos, choc chips n raisins, home made rum n choc rice krispy treats.

Comment

• NAKEDGARDENER
      NAKEDGARDENER commented
      Editing a comment
      Ok so making your own cannabutter, I use my trim from buds and sometimes throw in some pharma weed to make a half pound I use a quarter of dry trim and one eight of good dry bud, ground, steeped in milk then adding milk to good butter, cook for about 30 mins adding some water if evaporation is too high.. then I pour it into a container and let it rest, then place in freezer. Not the best method but it works for me.

• LurkingInTheGrass
      LurkingInTheGrass commented
      Editing a comment
      Just north of you, in Canada.

I keep forgetting to check out candy shops when I'm in the port cities (forget, self defense from entering a store with nothing but heaven in wrappers, a lot of it is forgetting if I'm truthful)

However, last time I had time to kill, I ended up in a gardening store and left it with my first DWC bucket , *sighs* now i have two reasons to return to that smelly city

• LurkingInTheGrass
      Editing a comment
      Similar to infusing oil. Do you strain, or leave the solids? Sounds proper easy - ty

I’m a total coke addict so as long as I got my pop I eat anything. Usually I eat full meals when I get the munchies cause other times I don’t have much appetite

Comment

• 9fingerleafs
      9fingerleafs commented
      Editing a comment
      But I freaking loooove Twix too

• NAKEDGARDENER
      NAKEDGARDENER commented
      Editing a comment
      Mmm Twix, snickers, toblerone peanut mnm s.

Potato Salad. If I feel like cooking any of these deep fried okra/eggplant/tomatos/squash/zucchini

Comment

• NAKEDGARDENER
      NAKEDGARDENER commented
      Editing a comment
      How about deep fried jalapeño poppers with garlic and herb cream cheese.

• Redwasp
      Redwasp commented
      Editing a comment
      I love peppers but they dont agree with me as much as when I was younger. Guess I should say hot peppers.

• NAKEDGARDENER
      NAKEDGARDENER commented
      Editing a comment
      Me too mate, when I lived in S.C back in 202/203 I used to eat them by the plate full at bbqs, now if I eat anything with hot peppers in, it’s a serious case of the world feels,I’ve its falling out my arse the next day

Pistachios work 4 me u get the snack and don't eat to many cause u get bored opening them

Comment

• 9fingerleafs
      9fingerleafs commented
      Editing a comment
      Hahahaha that’s true. I always think “it’s too much effort for such small food” but then weeks go by and I find myself eating them again thinking the same thing

Omg - i had heard of bakewell tarts, but never bothered to check out their picture before, they look fabulous.

(Now googling how to make)

oh, favorite treat?

lol, no real 'go to' treat, more of what I have in hand. Sweet, salty, savory, greasy. Like them all 😁

chocolate, roasted almonds usually seem to be in hand though
    Last edited by LurkingInTheGrass; 09-01-2018, 02:51 PM.

Comment

• PaganRich
      PaganRich commented
      Editing a comment
      There is nothing and I mean nothing like a Bakewell tart when you`re stoned. Be careful though, they do come in different sizes and styles. Those in the pic are, for me, the best type. Anyone would think I was on commision. Hope you enjoy

Still a kid at hart,.....OREO’S but now instead instead of milk I dunk them in 12 year old whiskey. Happy trails 😁

Comment

• LurkingInTheGrass
      Editing a comment
      Sounds like a Metallica song 😁

• GreenhouseEffect
      GreenhouseEffect commented
      Editing a comment
      As Metalica gets old and white haired and starts to play Santa Claus for the G.K.'s.
      Just see them now, sitting there with a cup of fine whiskey, and some Oreo cookies. 5:00 in the evening, hanging out with Potted, and about to go to bed......
      Maybe they will play some " Enter Sandman" for the kido's!!

• NAKEDGARDENER
      NAKEDGARDENER commented
      Editing a comment
      Too freakin funny.....

those big green grapes cold an snappy crunchy from the fridge.

Comment

• 9fingerleafs
      9fingerleafs commented
      Editing a comment
      Uuuu nice one. I freeze them completely. They look like ice but when you bite it’s like frosty slurpy

Peanut Butter and Jelly, in a tortilla wrap. Chocolate chips, and corn chips, in there to, if I am really high!!
    Organic Soil,
    with molasses,
    In a Greenhouse with,
    Redneck engineering.

Comment

• GreenhouseEffect
      Editing a comment
      When I was a young little stoner, honey nut cherios and Chocolate milk, in a coffee cup, and drink them.
      Last edited by GreenhouseEffect; 09-01-2018, 08:33 PM.

• LurkingInTheGrass
      Editing a comment
      Honey nut cheerios and chocolate milk - never tried that but am intrigued

When we all good and stoned, anything that can be eaten, is good to us.
    Cfls for a week or two
    315lec for everything else
    Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
    36x36x63 inch tent.
    6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
    Smart pots
    Molasses
    Autoflowers

Comment

• LurkingInTheGrass
      Editing a comment
      Not enough like buttons for this comment lol😁

Note to self.. DON'T shop for munchies when really stoned.. shopping list Korean short back ribs ..let me see ahh yes beef ribs.. couple of shank's of lamb..sausage who cares what kind potato salad macaroni salad throw some Cole slaw in their ...and I totally forgot what my wife wanted me to get oh well..then a beraj of sweet crap that will fuck me up for days..WILL not do that again sheesh..

Comment

Reading this while eating my green curry, scrambled egg, zucchini, yellow squash, potato, fried rice and leftover teriyaki chicken Breakfast Scramble (for 3pm lunch lol)
      Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3656.JPG
Views:	147
Size:	1.42 MB
ID:	244332

make other random stoner shit ALL the time. Most of it comes from munchies + being cheap.

Heres a scrambled eggs and ham, w/ketchup sushi roll lol

Name:	IMG_1454.JPG
Views:	152
Size:	1.51 MB
ID:	244333

Name:	IMG_1456.JPG
Views:	143
Size:	1.50 MB
ID:	244334

Stoner food lover for life! 🍴🍽
      Last edited by KingKush; 09-02-2018, 10:23 PM. Reason: Add working pics

Comment

• KingKush
        KingKush commented
        Editing a comment
        9fingerleafs GreenhouseEffect
        Are the pics good now?

• 9fingerleafs
        9fingerleafs commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes king they work now 😋yum yum

• WeirdWiredWolf
        WeirdWiredWolf commented
        Editing a comment
        That sushi roll looks really good...have to try it one of these days (I think my roommate either swiped or threw out my nori--every once in awhile she goes on a food-cleanout tear in the kitchen and I have to hide anything I value). The other day I made a pb+j with russet potato chips. The jam I used wasn't overly sweet (lingonberry) so it worked somehow.

Well you got me on a stoner food roll. The other day I had some fresh shrimp (the mini, popcorn kind) and so I made;

Name:	IMG_3373.JPG
Views:	149
Size:	2.16 MB
ID:	244341

Teriyaki Shrimp Burgers 🍔
      ​​​-fresh shrimp in a 1/2lb hand packed beef patty fully seasoned teriyaki flavored. Grilled and seared to perfection!
      Mmmm this was a good one, had all the right savory flavors...

Comment

• GreenhouseEffect
        Editing a comment
        I am so going to just come over to your house now. I'll pack, if you cook!!

• starramus
        starramus commented
        Editing a comment
        Got to be a cholesterol overdose. That would negate my treadmill workouts for a week.

PaganRich Cherry Bakewells by Kipling... Reminds me of a poem:

Take up the pagan's munchie,
      Send forth the best ye bake;
      Go feed that stoney hunger,
      Until thy belly ache;
      Don't share the pagan's munchie,
      Let each one find his own;
      Your new bought box of bakewells,
      Is yours and yours alone...

Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
      2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
      Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

• Potted
        Potted commented
        Editing a comment
        Praiseing munchies, with song and rimes, it’s a wonder we’re all not 300 pounds + can you pass the cheese doodles please😁

• PaganRich
        PaganRich commented
        Editing a comment
        I do like. Anyone touches me bakewells dices with Death it has to be said. Very impressive. See, young at heart

It was a good night

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X