Why I stay close to home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why I stay close to home

I will be going to Arizona for a week. No rec. dispensaries! I use cannabis for medicinal and recreation but I refuse to get a doctor recommendation. Normally I drive everywhere and bring my own. But to save time and money I'm flying. Typically I visit places that are cannabis friendly so no issue, but usually when I'm in AZ its for work and I have a coworker with a card. But this time nope.
    There will be my other hobbies there, very fine whiskey, and some serious knowledge from great company. I'm not a big drinker like I was but I appreciate a good pour now and then.

I wake up and burn one while my coffee is steeping (french press). And continue to burn all day until bed. This should be interesting. Lol

Guess I will be looking for my inner peas. 🤣 I'll bring cooler temps with me so I can stomp around the hills.lol
    Hmmmm when is peyote ready? There's peyote growing in AZ right? Maybe I will end up wrestling with scorpions and I don't mean Schenker. 😎

"Life is not about being dealt a great hand but playing a poor hand well"...

•Roots Organics over kindsoil in 5gal fabric pots

•600w hps supplement w/Kind LEDs during flower

•4" can-fan w/can-filter(carbon)

•14,000btu air conditioner

Your making me trip off to those thoughts of your pre described experience, I just know that throughout it all karma with her rich blessings will be with you every step of the way.. happy trails my friend..

Comment

I would get a dispensable vape cartridge. They’re very discreet

Comment

I have a friend who lives in AZ 😉😉
        "Be an artist of consciousness, your picture of reality is your most important creation, make it powerfully profoundly beautiful" Alex Grey

Current grows in flower 🌺
        5 Star Killer 1 Terp-n-Pine "manifolds", four 7 gallon, two 5 gallon fabric, super soil, water, molasses, occasional tea or root organics HPK tea (started modified nute program beneficial waterings/amendments (no bottles) at week 3
        600 actual watts, 12 gen7 vero 29 cobs, 70 watts deep red/far red (emerson effect)

2 GOO & 2 Island Sweet Skunk, 5 gallon fabric, super soil
        Water, molasses, occasional tea or root organics HPK tea
        400 actual watts, LED build

Canna nutrients line with boost - dwc, Terpinator - dwc
        ​​​​​​botanicare calmag plus and GH silica, pH up/down

Super soil - mixed myself
        13.5x14 grow room divided, 13.5x6 flower 6" can fan pro max/can-lite carbon filter, 13.5x8 veg/work room passive intake

Comment

• RosettaStoned
          RosettaStoned commented
          Editing a comment
          And I hate that feeling, leaving knowing there's nothing to enjoy when I arrive.

I wish i was going with you, the nearest legal place to me is Colorado, I think. And that's a long damn way from Mississippi.
        But I'm gonna go to a legal place one day, soon I hope.
        Have fun an be careful.
        Cfls for a week or two
        315lec for everything else
        Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
        36x36x63 inch tent.
        6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
        Smart pots
        Molasses
        Autoflowers

Comment

This is when tincture comes in handy...
          Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
          2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
          Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

• Potted
            Potted commented
            Editing a comment
            Or RSO

Yup, travel and medical marijuana is a huge issue.
          Over time, I've had the ability to obtain cannabis in several countries from trusted long time friends/relatives-etc. (forget Bermuda @ $50-$75 a gram).
          One trip to a less than "cannabis friendly" state- I sent infused oil via UPS to "myself" and made a batch of brownies for the week.

It's all bullshit - until you smoke it!

KISS @ Dry/Cure:
          https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-kiss-dry-cure

Staged Harvest:
          https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...e-in-the-wings

Grow Journals:

#3, Window Sill Grow - auto:
          http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...nic-soil-24-7g

#4, KISS grow- Girl Scout Cookies- auto:
          https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...ies-autoflower

Comment

• alltatup
            alltatup commented
            Editing a comment
            Smart!!!!

Even traveling by car from a legal state to a non can be dangerous. I recall a road trip to western South Dakota one summer, and my wife forgot she had a few edibles in her purse. We had left Hot Springs, and were headed to Mount Rushmore, and she decided to eat a "Monkey Bar". https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rJuiVRAr8lM She became "annihilated" not hardly being able to walk. We were attracting some attention in the parking ramp, and i began to worry. I had to half walk her around the park. SD is one of the worst states to be holding in. Even though she has a MMJ license it is not recognized in SD. The penalty is a year in prison, and a $2000 fine.http://norml.org/laws/item/south-dakota-penalties-2 Fortunately we finished the rest of our visit without incident. I was extremely happy to get back to the great state of Colorado.
          Last edited by starramus; 08-31-2018, 06:48 AM. Reason: i toopid

Comment

Yes I feel dumb not thinking about this until right before I pack. Normally I plan better if I have to vacate my normal travel routine. I had considered getting a vape pen from a friend for my trip but I ran out of time.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	
Views:	0
Size:	81.7 KB
ID:	243343

Comment

• 9fingerleafs
                9fingerleafs commented
                Editing a comment
                Hahaha you’re in pun town

• alltatup
                alltatup commented
                Editing a comment
                Calikid, Have you ever been to Getherness? Lovely city. And I've been many times in Agaddadavida.

I live in AZ
              640 watt hlg quantum board
              320 watt diy chilled pucks x4
              300 watt mars hydro sp3000
              150 watt hlg quantum board
              100 watt spider farmer led x2
              organic soil with earth dust dry amendments
              Water only i don't check ph
              6 pot fabric autopots with GH trio nutes

Comment

We brought kief cookies on one trip by plane. It was still a little nerve wracking but it went smoothly. Best part is eating a cookie as soon as you're seated!
                4X4 Gorilla with Solar Storm 440 LED. Coco / perlite, 5 Gallon fabric containers. LST and scrog. Grows to date all Indica Dominant Hybrids

2018 Grow Journal Here -->> (Blackjack, Super Skunk, Critical CBD)

2017 Grow Journal Here -->> (AK 48, Wonder Woman, Master Kush)

Comment

I got my wife pregnant so I wouldn't have to go
                  visit my dad in Virginia during the December time and Christmas. It would have been 2 weeks of traveling, plus the flights and all the crowds. The social phobias seem to elicit themselves most prevalent during the Holidays lol ⛓🤰🎅🏿✈️

Comment

• alltatup
                    alltatup commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Just saying no is a lot cheaper than another child!!!! ;-}

Well I survived. Turned out there were 2 cartridges with a pen when I got there. Trainwreck and Agent Orange. I brought a doobie as well. Those cartridges kept me from feeling totally out of alignment, but I could damn near go through one in a normal session. So I made them last the best I could.

The up side is my tolerance is lower now😁👍

Comment

Click image for larger version  Name:	 Views:	1 Size:	2.02 MB ID:	245230Click image for larger version  Name:	 Views:	1 Size:	1.48 MB ID:	245231Click image for larger version  Name:	 Views:	1 Size:	1.53 MB ID:	245232

AND OH CRAP! How can anyone grow anything outdoors in Az?

These are mormon crickets, and grasshoppers are even more concentrated. They just don't sit still to be photographed.

PaganRich I'm telling you mate, biblical proportions.
                    Last edited by Californiakid; 09-05-2018, 06:44 AM.

Comment

• PaganRich
                      PaganRich commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Bloody hell mate, I thought the battle I`m having with the flies in my kitchen was bad but that`s apocalyptic. How the hell are you meant to grow with that. Man not as if you can use netting due to stealth. I`d be right f##ked off. Your grow CK or a mates? Cheers for showing mate

• alltatup
                      alltatup commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Sheeeeeit

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                  X