Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I've no idea why this plant doesn't look like her sibling.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've no idea why this plant doesn't look like her sibling.

The same strain, born a week apart. Treated the same, yet, the little plant just doesn't want to drink much or very often.
    AMS Supreme, auto-fems from AMS.
    Using FOX FARMS Happy Frog soil in ~2 Gal pots.
    Only one VIPARSPECTRA Reflector Series V450 LED Grow Light is being used for this grow.
    4' x 4' grow tent
    6" inline exhaust system
    Growing in an outdoor structure w/ no HVAC system

Question, What strain is it? Was it crossed with a smaller growing plant? It could be the genes. It could be something else, not sure, More will comment!

Please visit www.honestgr.ca for reviews on grow equipment. It is going slowly as I am trying to find products to review (and supportive companies!) I do giveaways there, do not tell me your from GWE however.

Comment

Is the general hydroponics nutrient trio good for soil? I don’t know cuz I’ve never used them. Also with Indicas they can be slow take a look at the one on the left in this pic which is an Indica strain, the others are Sativa, the Indica drinks a lot less, I know you’re other plant is also an Indica possibly your roots on that one are less developed so not able to take up as much... hydroguard from general hydroponics is great for their root system and safe with live soil... others use different root inoculates, I like the gh hydroguard.

Comment

• growsomebuds
        growsomebuds commented
        Editing a comment
        The root system is screwed up a bit. That Hydrogaurd will be used in all future grows. I started 2 more of the same strain, only to have root issues, learned from an autopsy. I did everything right, except for having my lights too close for a few weeks. The roots just weren't growing anymore, a month after a good transplant.

Most siblings don't look alike. That's why breeders look for the strongest plants with the most desirable traits to breed, but we're still going to see differences between 2 seeds.
      Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
      2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
      Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X