Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Close to Harvest?

Hey all,

So my Shaman strain has been dropping a good number of fan leaves as of late which doesn’t seem to unusual, but also raises my concerns. I’m starting to think she’s getting close to harvest based on the look of the buds. I wanted to get some other opinions though.
    2x4x6 Vivosun. 3gal Fabric Pot. Coco loco & Kind Soil
    Viparspectra 450W
    Aurora Indica (Nirvana) & Shaman (Dutch Passion)

They should still have some time left I think? I would assume they would fatten up some. Can’t really see your plant as a whole and of course you need to be able to see the trichs and see what stage they’re in. Looks good tho!
    “Pounds of weed. Sour D. That medical for my allergies.” - Juicy J

Second Grow:

Sweet Tooth Autos (4)
    192w t5 (veg) 400w HPS (flwr) 24/0hr
    3 Gal Smart Pots
    FoxFarm Trio
    +Open Sesame
    +Cha-Chang
    +CaliMagic

First grow:

150w hps hydro grow (DIY)

Current Grow:

(1) new420guy Black Domina and P98 Bubba Kush
    192w t5
    Rapid Rooter/Jiffy-Pot/5 Gal Smart Pot
    FF BushDoctor Coco-Loco
    FF Nutrient Trio + CaliMagic

Comment

I agree they have a few weeks left to go. letting them finish is the hardest part for a new grower after 3 months we all wan't that shit done lol
      new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
      current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

I mean you *could* harvest now, but given so much time was put in... wait... let it fatten up lots more! It will be worth the wait!! Ask yourself, whats the desired effect you want? I assume not a speedy high!

Please visit www.honestgr.ca for reviews on grow equipment. It is going slowly as I am trying to find products to review (and supportive companies!) I do giveaways there, do not tell me your from GWE however.

Comment

Nice plant, I'd say at least 3more weeks if you want killer.
          Patience ,like OJH said.
          Whatever you do, don't harvest her early, You will be glad you waited.
          Cfls for a week or two
          315lec for everything else
          Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
          36x36x63 inch tent.
          6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
          Smart pots
          Molasses
          Autoflowers

Comment

• Qwertywill
            Qwertywill commented
            Editing a comment
            Absolutly wait.

Originally posted by Valerian View Post
          Hey all,

So my Shaman strain has been dropping a good number of fan leaves as of late which doesn’t seem to unusual, but also raises my concerns. I’m starting to think she’s getting close to harvest based on the look of the buds. I wanted to get some other opinions though.
          From what I can see in your pics you are about halfway through flowering, maybe a bit less. When my plants look like yours I expect harvest in about four weeks. The first sign of your buds finishing up is the pistils curl up and change colour, then it's time to pay attention to the trics coloration.
          Buds look sweet though, good luck!
          Marijuana is no drug, it's a human right!

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X