help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

COCO COIR help

So this is a plant from a south american kind. Its planted on sphagnum turf with perlite and being supplied all the flora series from GH. Its on the 2cd week of flora today and it begun to show those spots on the leaves that I could not find what it is anywhere. does anyone knows?
    thanks

Is this top very close to your light? Or one of the nearest? Moving the light a little further away might stop it, I’m not saying light burn but it looks a little like the onset of a copper deficiency and what is your ph levels like. Not trying to scare ya but it’s the only thing I can find when searching the database here.

Comment

• DankwingDuck
      DankwingDuck commented
      Editing a comment
      I was thinking something like copper too maybe zinc . But still a possibility of light burn . If light it looks like the intensity of the light not so much a heat issue, like you would see with LED lights .

Read the section and check the pic to see if it looks familiar to you, like I say it’s prob not that but it’s all I could find that looked similar
    Please visit the updated version of this page, with more pictures, information and personalized help!https://www.growweedeasy.com/7-step-remedy   

Comment

What kinda lights do you use . Being that it’s only on the one top it looks like a light issue . Maybe raise the lights . Need more information to give a better answer. Ppm ph lights would be a good start
      DWC hydroponics 2.5 gal veg 5 gal bloom / GH flora trio + calimagic, florablend, Koolbloom, rapid start , hydroguard , armor si, diamond nectar, floralicous plus / 600w hps / 48x48x80 grow tent x2 / white widow / special kush #1 / 24/0 12/12. Hopes prayers and a tiny bit of luck.

Comment

Do you have a fan blowing across the canopy top?
        From what I see in the pic, It's seems that your issue is only on one side-
        It's all bullshit - until you smoke it!

KISS @ Dry/Cure:
        https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-kiss-dry-cure

Staged Harvest:
        https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...e-in-the-wings

Grow Journals:

#3, Window Sill Grow - auto:
        http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...nic-soil-24-7g

#4, KISS grow- Girl Scout Cookies- auto:
        https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...ies-autoflower

Comment

thanks a lot guys for trying to help me on this.
          The light Im using is a 1000w mutlispectro led. the ppm when feeding is around 800 and the ph between 6-6.5 .
          there is a fan blowing through the canopy.
          I don't think it is a light burn because only this plant out of 6 got this problem and alo because when in veg week 2-3 I got light burn on all the plants because the led was too close and the light burn didn't look like this.
          I ve been feeding not only the flora micro / grow/ bloom on half dosage but also feeding florablend , calimagic , diamond nectar, silica , rapid start and floralicious plus.
          I posted the question because I couldn't find anything like this on this site.
          thanks guys!

Comment

• DankwingDuck
            DankwingDuck commented
            Editing a comment
            I use the same nutes exactly . Well I have a few other things also but I use all that stuff . I was running my plants at 800+ ppms for awhile and that’s in dwc hydro . But they did much better once I lowered the ppms to a 550 range . So that may be something to look at . Also 2nd week of flower should be on trans nutes but that shouldn’t make a big difference . Like I said before I think you Might have a micro lockout due to high ec .

How do you water ? How much how often? And what is the ppm of the run off?

• Weed Pharma
            Weed Pharma commented
            Editing a comment
            Is the affected plant closest to the fan?
            Areleaf issues on that side?

• NAKEDGARDENER
            NAKEDGARDENER commented
            Editing a comment
            If you’re fan is pointing at that plant move it away, air should be indirect as possible for circulation, the air hitting the plant could be causing some effects but I’m also thinking as dankwing is saying, if all the other leaves are fine and it’s just a few try some of the things suggested and see if it doesn’t affect new growth.

Your title says coco but your post says sphagnum. Are you growing in coco or peat ? Or coco with peat ?
          DWC hydroponics 2.5 gal veg 5 gal bloom / GH flora trio + calimagic, florablend, Koolbloom, rapid start , hydroguard , armor si, diamond nectar, floralicous plus / 600w hps / 48x48x80 grow tent x2 / white widow / special kush #1 / 24/0 12/12. Hopes prayers and a tiny bit of luck.

Comment

• DankwingDuck
            DankwingDuck commented
            Editing a comment
            I ask because if it is peat or even coco with peat aka sphagnum . It has a ph of 4.0-5.0 . Peat should auto adjust the ph as it decomposes and shouldn’t need to be adjusted with a ph up and down . With that said your issue could be due to ph fluctuation . You adjust it in the water and over time as the peat decomposes it changes the ph in the medium . A ppm and ph reading of your runoff water might answer a lot of questions .

• NAKEDGARDENER
            NAKEDGARDENER commented
            Editing a comment
            Dank has the diagnosis for me spot on if you’ll pardon the pun

• Chefbjy
            Chefbjy commented
            Editing a comment
            It does look like ph fluctuation... I concur.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X