Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How much difference is there really among many cannabis strains?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DingusKhan
    commented on 's reply
    Really? Wow! I so envy you.

I still get very pleasantly stoned, but never BLASTED, paralyzed, hallucinating, giggling to tears, completely incapable of reading or forming complete sentences. You know, like when you get a friend high for the very first time.

I don't think I can get THAT high anymore. I've tried, fairly early in the morning, though not 4:30. And I agree, that is one off my favorite ways to spend a Saturday morning. Maybe it's a good thing I can't get THAT wasted. I'm not a kid anymore.

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    It's glorious.

• Rwise
    commented on 's reply
    4:30 I would have to sleep in,,, have a cup of coffee and then some BB3,,,,then whats for breakfast,,,

• JohnEmad
    commented on 's reply
    Agriculture Canada works hand in hand with Monsanto. So buy our wheat and canola. Sure to be the best gmo around.

• SoOrbudgal
    replied
    One of these days alltatup i'll be trying that LOL

Leave a comment:

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    Clone it I am a firm believer.

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    DingusKhan I get way higher now than I used to, no doubt about it. There's absolutely no comparison between what I vape and take as tincture in the present versus what I had access to in the past. I'm talking about the 70s.

If you want to experience a glorious high, get up early in the morning, like around 4:30, and use your cannabis as you like to. In the peace and quiet of the dark early morning, you'll get high af. Don't know why it works that way, but it's the best high I've ever had. I use the time to read and write--often on this forum, like right now...

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    MDR That's why I stick with the breeders I really trust.

• DingusKhan
    replied
    One old stoner friend has a couple of old-stoner pearls. When I was talking about picking strains for a future grow, I was all like "oooh, oooh, THIS one is the ONE that really put me on my ass that one time!

He quiped "you know man, by the time you own a bong, you probably don't get that stoned any more." Hmmm, kinda unhappy. He also says that he doesn't really feel any difference between indica or sativa, THC or CBD. It's all the same to him.He also grows and consumers about 12-14 pounds per year, pressing it into goo, and vaping it, exclusively. I don't use anywhere near that amount, and I still get fairly stoned, on occassion. But I do have to admit that I never get as high as I did when I was in high school or college.

So yeah, I'm with guys: stick with the time-proven classics. And then when you discover something special and new, try a few yourself. But you don't have to be beholden to glossy pictures and labradoodle type names.

Leave a comment:

• Cali
    replied
    Yup Monsanto is already dipping they’re fingers in the pot no pun intended. Miracle grow is partners with them in a way and miracle grow has some kind of grasp on GHTrio that why I stay away from them chemical bottle not good for us or the environment. Think about it.

Leave a comment:

• MDR
    replied
    This whole topic might be a blessing in disguise. I'm willing to bet there's so much confusion and duplication of strain classification out there because much of the industry isn't regulated through copy-right laws. While it's frustrating for the average grower to make sense, it most likely allows for easier access to all these strains. Just ask any farm who has gotten into legal battles with mosanto.

Leave a comment:

• Cali
    replied
    Cannabliss haha yeah I get what you mean it’s so silly. Nebula has some threads on how she used some flavored bottled chemicals and said the bud actually tasted like the bottle said it would? Hmmm so that contradicts the beliefs that you can flush your plants the last 2 weeks so you don’t taste the chemicals lol that’s silly. Then I heard oh it’s not to flush it out it’s just so the plant has to use up the nutrients it has without adding more lol it doesn’t work that way so NebulaHaze may want to edit some of her info? That’s why I laugh when people say don’t use neem in your soil you will be smoking it haha nope don’t work that way. If that’s the case good luck with all the chemicals in bottles you are pouring into your medium because according to their theory the plants sucks all that in them you smoke it. Lol. Contradicting their own beliefs. Imagine if it really worked that way? Why worry about the strain just buy whatever and add whatever flavor you want lol. That means soil growers are smoking and tasting soil? Wtf lol

Leave a comment:

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    Toripony Not only that, it sounds like he will sell no bud before its time--which is the way cannabis should be treated by those to whom she gives so much!! My compliments to the guy, his integrity and principles, his respect for cannabis and for his customers.

• Toripony
    commented on 's reply
    Oh yea, alltatup, I can tell the bud is jar cured. It has that dense but soft texture with a little gooey-ness when torn apart, never crumbly. They're the only shop I know that has completely control over their product. I think the owners are onto something. Most shops are catering to the "bud of the month", bragging about taste and smell. This guy grows for effect which is what I smoke it for.

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    I thought you had like 90 jars full!!!!!

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X