Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How much difference is there really among many cannabis strains?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Redwasp
    commented on 's reply
    Nope only got a quarter ounce broken up I to 18 baggies. That's gonna be fun tagging all that if they come for me. Lol

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    And I'll bet they cure their bud as well.

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    Ell I got some Blimburn GDP: haven't grown them yet, but on the next grow, I will. I'm wondering if I'll notice a significant difference from other Afghan Indicas...

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    I dunno, Redwasp, you have a big stash, you gotta be careful.

• Toripony
    replied
    My fav for quite a while has been Blue Dream. I like the "ride" that it gives. Everywhere I bought it was around 18% THC until recently every shop is selling a variety coming in around 25%. I thought, "Hey, cool, they made it a little stronger". Tried it... it sucked. The distinctive ride of BD was gone and it didn't even get me as high. This was part of the reason I decided to start my own garden. I can control the product.

There is absolutely no consistency in the recreational retail market here. I see an opportunity for someone. I do know one shop that only sells the products they grow. Known strains but with their own private label and name (e.g. Tori's Purple). Not a lot of selection but the effect and potency is consistent so they have a strong rep in the medical market.

Leave a comment:

• Cannabliss
    commented on 's reply
    Haha my reply insinuates my concurrence to your said comment.

• Redwasp
    commented on 's reply
    Lol it was meant to be funny and at the same time to tell them I just dont give a fuck.

• Cannabliss
    commented on 's reply
    I've noticed that those with the longest strain descriptions are the ones trying their hardest to sell you their magic beans.

• Cannabliss
    commented on 's reply
    Haha some of the names these breeders come up with are as weird as the buds they sell. Some are pretty creative, but still man. I have enough trouble remembering the old school classics as it is.

• Cannabliss
    commented on 's reply
    "Feds if your reading fuck you" LMAO!! Dude I literally laughed over this.
    So true my friend. I miss the old times I had with my old friends.

• Ell
    replied
    msnl has GDP for about a hundred a 10 pack fems. I like it and it yeilds good .
    as for strain crap my taste is for indica dominant. its what my body likes.
    15% to 18% T is also me rather than this over 20%T super weed.

Leave a comment:

• Redwasp
    replied
    The Colorado vap pens King Louis is good for night. But nothing like what I just opened

Leave a comment:

• Ell
    commented on 's reply
    it's harder to couchlock with a vape. 20 degrees hotter made me catch a lot more body stone.but still not like a flame smoke.

• Redwasp
    replied
    Can I just say I love them all, well except the head trip ones. I grow, dont sell, and have more than I'll ever use. Feds if your reading fuck you. When I grow some I have to smoke alot more than others. But sometimes those highs are better than the potent ones. I actually love the old school 3 joint smoked. Just sitting, chilling, cooking, and being with friends is what I want. Dont care. I year for the old school days. Why I love Nebula CBD so much. Helps and can just enjoy the night, friends, and the bbq on the grill.

Leave a comment:

• Californiakid
    replied
    I agree with many points already made. I will add that I could care less about the supercalifr.....goofy ass names.
    Sell me good genetics, I'll grow it out, if I like it I'll buy more.

Give me an accurate description of ALL variations not just the favorite. I understand that there are multiple phenos, we know the breeders know, so tell us. If I know the possibilities and pick it, but I'm not impressed ok note to sell don't grow again. But if I think its supposed grow out x and y grows instead and wasn't warned another note to self.

Leave a comment:

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X