Fast harvest, great Cola !!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fast harvest, great Cola !!!!

I would liked to have left my four Jock Horror autos a few more days outside but a week of wet weather has started a tiny bit of bud rot on two plants so I pulled them all today. These pics are of the best bud. Many others close but this is my all time best bud at 16 inches and and very thick and dense. I couldnt take the chance of bud rot on it while it still had none. Before and after a light trimming.

Aww I so wanna put that in a dress

Comment

• Dutchman1
      Dutchman1 commented
      Editing a comment
      In a dress? I dont get it.

• NAKEDGARDENER
      NAKEDGARDENER commented
      Editing a comment
      The beer I mean lol

• Dutchman1
      Dutchman1 commented
      Editing a comment
      ah ok, nb I get it.

Great job Dutchman, they are beautiful.
    You're killing me Smalls!

Comment

• Dutchman1
      Dutchman1 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you thank you Mr Furley. Im starting three White Rhinos tomorrow. ( cross between white widow and ahhhhh....something else. )

Great job! Are they from nirvana? That was my first strain that I grew! I would love to grow it again and see how much better it would turn out with 5 grows under my belt now. Enjoy the smoke!
    Quadlining

Past Grows

Comment

• Dutchman1
      Dutchman1 commented
      Editing a comment
      They are from Nirvana. I had 4 days of rain and finally started to pull them because I was getting nervous. I had no rot on Tuesday and pulled one plant after I got back from vaca. I took the rest the next damp drizzly day and found rot on two plants but just starting so I didnt lose to much. But just goes to show you how fast rot can move. Nothing one day, 2 plants out of three the next.

Hi Duch,welcome back haven’t heard from u for a while. That cola is amazing hope it smokes as well as it looks😁

Comment

• Dutchman1
      Dutchman1 commented
      Editing a comment
      Sorry I havent been around. Been traveling alot other interests etcetra ....

I love beautiful colas.

Comment

• Dutchman1
      Dutchman1 commented
      Editing a comment
      I do love the looks but the smaller ones almost never have rot. Its the big fat colas that get rot. I get nervous every time I see one growing huge.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X