Gave up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PaganRich & Redwasp
    When are y'all planning to start this LSD challenge ?

I have a LSD25 I believe. And I could possibly squeeze in one more plant.
    "Life is not about being dealt a great hand but playing a poor hand well"...

•Roots Organics over kindsoil in 5gal fabric pots

•600w hps supplement w/Kind LEDs during flower

•4" can-fan w/can-filter(carbon)

•14,000btu air conditioner

Comment

• Redwasp
      Redwasp commented
      Editing a comment
      Maybe in mid September? I need at least 14 days or so.

• PaganRich
      PaganRich commented
      Editing a comment
      Shout when ready mate

Ok been gone obviously. Well pretty sure either not PhD when I was gone or over watered. But I'll save them. Click image for larger version

Name:	20180827_083945.jpg
Views:	127
Size:	4.23 MB
ID:	241749

Comment

• Potted
      Potted commented
      Editing a comment
      Keep on keepen on my friend, 👍

• PaganRich
      PaganRich commented
      Editing a comment
      Redwasp Music is one of the things that keeps me shuffling along that`s for sure. I can`t get people who don`t listen to sounds. Seems totally alien to me

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      It looks like fine growth on top!!!

Yes since the plants saw my face they got happy again. They should be farther along. But my regular babysitter is in cali atm. Dont blame them as I think I got them a really good job. They, the plants, are perking up and will do fine. If not maybe I'll be able to pass on some knowledge. Sometimes I'm amazed at what I can accomplish, but have no clue why I was able to. It's when I fail that I learn. I enjoy both my successes and failures. I may shed a small tear for a plant but shouldn't we all when we lose one?

I am home. I am happy. My girls are doing fine. It's almost fall so start watching those plants, start getting out your cold weather gear, and let's enjoy the season.

Sorry was that to happy? No they didnt give me happy drugs. Just happy to see my wife, kids, friends, plants, (and one person will get this just glad to see red and my porch buddy.)

Comment

PaganRich dont have time to order seeds. Let me see what I have that I have never grown. I'll be doing 12/12 since that's what you want.

Comment

• PaganRich
        PaganRich commented
        Editing a comment
        Redwasp No rush mate...whens good for you...have a ponder and give us a shout but I`m very chilled at the moment so drifting

• Redwasp
        Redwasp commented
        Editing a comment
        What about that Green Ninja I posted below? I have it. Looks interesting to me.

I have this. What do you think? Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20180829-021221_Chrome.jpg
Views:	169
Size:	348.0 KB
ID:	242501

Comment

• PaganRich
        PaganRich commented
        Editing a comment
        Redwasp Morning mate, just seen above...is that Superglue?

Green Ninja by heavyweight. From seedsman.

Comment

• PaganRich
        PaganRich commented
        Editing a comment
        Redwasp Just received Peyote Critical today. I have room for one more new grow at present so do you fancy Green Ninja Vs PC? Battle of the Strains kinda thing. What`s your thoughts mate? Only when the timings right for you though...no rush this side but if good to go, same here... Should be a laugh

• PaganRich
        PaganRich commented
        Editing a comment
        PEYOTE CRITICAL™ “limited edition” has been created by crossing Peyote Purple and CRITICAL KUSH™. The result is an Indica hybrid that combines all the raw power of the CRITICAL KUSH™ with the notorious sweet flavour and colourful brilliance of the Peyote Purple.

• Redwasp
        Redwasp commented
        Editing a comment
        Looks good to me. I need about 15 days. 20 at the most if that works.

They look oh so nice!

Please visit www.honestgr.ca for reviews on grow equipment. It is going slowly as I am trying to find products to review (and supportive companies!) I do giveaways there, do not tell me your from GWE however.

Comment

Ok they grew enough to top them. I'll take pictures tomorrow when they perk back up. I turned on the HPS, vents, and fans today. Starting it at 48 inches (1000 watts) and will lower it gradually. Also have a 450watt viperspectrum led in there which is what I use to acclimate them. I suspect I need to clean the led because they were stretching for the light at 24 inches. I'm debating on swapping in the MH for the HPS for a bit but just havent decided.

I have some more plants that will be going in there soon to run it as a sea of green so other than topping not gonna do alot of training. Honestly just playing and need the seeds gone so I can justify getting more.
        Last edited by Redwasp; 08-29-2018, 11:38 AM.

Comment

DrPhoton or other light people, if I'm running an hps and leds together would swapping my hps for my for a mh for just a couple weeks even matter? They are autos so will be starting flowering soon. And I have plenty of height for the stretch.

Comment

• DrPhoton
            DrPhoton commented
            Editing a comment
            Hey redwasp, it should be absolutely fine. Cant see any issue at all with that.

• Redwasp
            Redwasp commented
            Editing a comment
            Thanks

Originally posted by Redwasp View Post
          ...Honestly just playing and need the seeds gone so I can justify getting more.
          I hear ya there
          my seedsman cart has $200 of seeds picked - then I look at the seeds I have, and slowly close the seedsman tab 😁

Comment

• Redwasp
            Redwasp commented
            Editing a comment
            Yep that's why I'm gonna play with a sea of green. Lol

• Qwertywill
            Qwertywill commented
            Editing a comment
            They are like pokemon to me!

Well had another setback but still moving forward. Just wish they were photos so I had time to fix it. They are severely stunted. I dont have pics atm but can tomorrow just to show what happens when autos arent taken care of properly. I dropped 6 more and I suspect they will pass these fairly quickly after they pop.

So far the mistakes are improper ph along with overwatering. Second error missing watering for almost 48 hours(from when they should have been watered.) These mistakes were unavoidable but still mistakes. I'll post pics tomorrow. You have seen my good grows so time to show a bad one.

Comment

I tried to upload a few pics but apparently something is going on with this site. Wont upload atm.
            Attached Files

Comment

• alltatup
              alltatup commented
              Editing a comment
              they arent on deaths dooorstep by any means.

• Redwasp
              Redwasp commented
              Editing a comment
              They are healthy they just are small for autos their age. If they were photos I'd be happy with them.

Well let's see if it attaches this one. It says to big again but it sent the last one so maybe. Apparently not.

Comment

Hopefully tomorrow I will be able to upload pictures. Not sure why I cant. A few others are having the same issue while some can upload just fine.

Comment

• Chefbjy
                Chefbjy commented
                Editing a comment
                Redwasp some of my pics wouldn't load either...it seems to be more of a location thing from what I've noticed. But maybe I'm just tripping....you can always try taking new pics. I don't like autos for that same reason, but I've also learned from growing them. Not going to do more autos unless it's sog 😉. If they were mine I'd just focus those stunted ones on the main colas.... maybe you can grow an arm or a leg lmao.

• Redwasp
                Redwasp commented
                Editing a comment
                Yes that's what I'm gonna do with them Chefbjy. Just trying to get one good main cola. We will see what happens.

Ok here are the girls as of today. They are healthy just small. I am not going to do any training because I dont want to slow them down anymore. I have more to fill the space soon. So far 4 of the 6 seeds are up and growing. 3 are already in the intermediate pots. Will keep you updated. The last 2 seeds should be up by tomorrow I'm guessing.

Comment

• alltatup
                alltatup commented
                Editing a comment
                Red, pics didn't show up.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X