Gave up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gave up

Gave up. Cant not have plants around. 1 white widow 5 Carmelicious.
    Attached Files

Pretty nice looking plants Red. About ready for their permanent pots.

Comment

They are getting there

Comment

Nice grow you`ve got going on there Red. Looking forward to seeing this as it pans out mate. Good stuff

Comment

I subscribed, Looking forward to watching you grow and learning more.
          Born August 1956.

Coco-Coir/Perlite Mix
          Mega Crop Nutrients, Bud Explosion.
          36"x36"x73" Grow Tent
          4 bulb T5's for Veg.
          2 VipraSpectra 450 LED for flowering
          IPower 4" Exhaust and Scrubber
          3 Gallon fabric pots.

Comment

Haha I love having plants around 😉. Looks like you caught the growweedalot flu too lol. Nice set up you got going on there and those look like some happy girls. Hard to quit growing for me too bud. It keeps me out of trouble and is a great tool to wash the day away. When life gets me down I just go talk to my girls 😆. Hope it all goes well.
            https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-she-s-a-beast

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...1424-shop-grow

Wise man say."Always someone who know more."

Comment

I could've sworn I smelled White Widow growing around here lol. Girls are looking great Redwasp. I like the light you chose to start off your little girls. Happy growing my friend!
              Cannabliss - Grow The Bliss
              White Widow Grow Journal

Comment

The roots are all set. So expect explosive growth now. Probably gonna have to repot tomorrow. Just deciding if I want to go straight to 12 gallon pots. My last autos went nuts and 7 gallon wasnt enough. I usually go to 3 gallon first but just dont have time.

Comment

Ok august 7th was the plant date. Here they are now.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Here is how I water babies
                    Attached Files

Comment

• Cannabliss
                      Cannabliss commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Interesting. Your little girls look happy. I'm glad that needle ain't for me lol. Looks like an old school, mad scientist thingy.

• Redwasp
                      Redwasp commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Lol it's for injecting whole pigs when you smoke them. I cook alot

• Cannabliss
                      Cannabliss commented
                      Editing a comment
                      oh ok, gotcha. Suddenly I feel safer....and hungry lol.

At this point wait till they are completely dry. After the roots set. And takes about 3 of those full to get the pots wet. Which is when I stop. I plant them straight on really damp soil in the pots. No shock. Just need to watch for the first root to come through.

Comment

The white widow has the sticks so I can remember who is who.

Comment

I really wish I liked to type more. Your question depends on how old they are. I could type pages and never be able to describe what I do. I was asked by someone how to grow. I told them to come live with me for a few years. And then maybe they could learn. But you guys are better than me so you know.

Comment

But my wife says I can touch a dead stick and grow a tree. So who knows.

Comment

• alltatup
                            alltatup commented
                            Editing a comment
                            You're a flora AND fauna (froggie buddies) whisperer.

Hey Redwasp I`ve ordered these two today
                          Then grab hold of LSD & get ready for a wild ride! This incredible mix of Skunk #1 & Mazar is Indica dominant (with high yields, fast finishes & an easy-going nature), but the powerful psychedelic effects will convince you that this 100% feminized seed has a whopping amount of Sativa DNA - truly the best of both worlds!

Everyone's a winner when they play Kripple Roulette! This is a special Dr Krippling blend of the rarely found Red Haired Skunk and extremely potent Black Domina that'll leave you with a sweet taste in your mouth & a bone-rattling, knee-knocking physical stone that'll lock you to the couch for the rest of the night. This is most definitely a Krippler!

Fancy a challenge grow. You chose a strain, doesn`t have to be the same or even 12/12 and we`re start a competitive grow---up for it? Preferrably one you haven`t tried before. No probs if you don`t want to mate but if you do, give us a shout. If you do, I`ll choose LSD as I`m itching to get going with her.

Comment

• PaganRich
                            PaganRich commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Redwasp What are you thinking of growing and fancy Sept to go for it...battle of the pond rumble in the jungle

• Redwasp
                            Redwasp commented
                            Editing a comment
                            You know me a little. I'll grow anything.

• PaganRich
                            PaganRich commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Choose any strain you desire my friend for it will matter nought mawahahahahahaha...12/12 or auto.... Californiakid If Reds cool I`m mellow with it....we could do a different strain each but it must be a first time grow otherwise it`s not fair. How do you feel Sept?
                            I will go with Dr Kripplings Kripple Roulette as my choice. Please state your strain and let battle commence.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                        X