No announcement yet.

White widow autofem indoor journal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey Retodd the girls are looking great bro!! I havent been around for a while but i was reading thru the posts i missed an that looked like a tent catapillar to me.. I find them in my room all the time.. I dont know how the hell they get in there bit the little bastards do.. An yes they will fuck shit up quick!! But yea awesome job bro πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
    Visit my current grow at
    https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...227-s-5th-grow

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...227-s-4th-grow

Comment

Awesome bro. Great job

Comment

Cannabliss So, not much has changed. Temp stays around 70 day and night in the tent. They get terpinator only as a nute. I turn the soil in the air pots every 3-5 days. And to answer your question from before bliss...they started flower 9/12/18. I’m totally getting antsy now on waiting for the trichomes to start to turn. They’re still crystal clear. I have noticed some foxtailing on a couple buds, but my nutes and everything are perfect. Oh well....I’m thinking it’s a bit of a wivestale anyway. Ok guy...time to give them a spray down and some water. If I was to guess...I’ll get 3oz on one and 1-1/2 on the other. If I get less than that it won’t be much. They are all super dense. Pictures don’t really give them justice. But hey, for my first time growing indoor on my own I ain’t gonna complain a bit. I’m just excited to start my next grow to see how I match up against a few β€˜buds’ on here this winter....you know who you areπŸ˜‚
        Until next post πŸ™πŸΌβœŒπŸ»

Comment

• Cannabliss
          Cannabliss commented
          Editing a comment
          They're looking very nice my friend. And you're right; for your first time indoors, that's a pretty good haul. Now for sure your next one will be much better..... should I be worried? lol

It’s not Wednesday, but I’d thought I’d go ahead and spread the news. Trichomes are getting cloudy, so I’m going to start adding some molasses to my mix in the next couple days. Looks like I’m 7-10 days from cutting. It’s funny how I have my best friend coming down for my birthday at the same time it’ll be time to harvest the girls. She hasn’t seen them since they were a week old, other than on FaceTime. Ok fellas....✌🏻Be with you.

Comment

• Trimmings426
          Trimmings426 commented
          Editing a comment
          The girls are lookin pretty as ever bro. I got a couple ?'s, first what is the molasses for at the end of flowering cycle, I've read and heard about it but never tried it.
          And 2, I did like you and ordered a digital microscope, a Juinsen usb compatable with my android tablet I post all my pics with and its compatable with my laptop a chrome os (chrome book 3). I use it mainly with my tablet though. My ? is, I can't post the pics I snap with the scope says file size is wrong so how do you post your pics of your trich's with the scope you have? I can only do what I've been doing and thats getting as clear of a shot as I can by a close up with auto focus with my tablet but I'd like to be able to post some really good close ups like the ones you have here in your new post. Can you maybe help me learn how to post mine?

• Retodd
          Retodd commented
          Editing a comment
          I add 2 tablespoons of brown sugar per gallon during the last two weeks and double my terpinator to 20ccs per gallon. Each plant gets 16oz per day or every other day. Once a week I turn the soil.
          The scope I use just clips onto the eyepiece of my pad or ant phone. I can actually get closer pix than these. I forgot that yesterday was my weekly. I’m dealing with a stomach virus. Scroll back on my posts where I sent the info to the one I use. I just bought my gf one for hers. Dude, they’re only $13 and free shipping. I’ll take pix today with some closer shots along with bud pix. They’re filling out big time. If you need me to I’ll take another pic of my scope. Or, I’ll just go to purchase history and tag you here in a couple min. Trimmings426

Trimmings426 here it is on eBay. You can use the blue or white light on it as a option. I love it

Comment

Trimmings426 I took these with my scope at 80X, 60X from the scope and 20X from my pad set on HDR mode.
          Ok y’all, I don’t even know the time on flower I am but they’re looking good and stupid sticky. Just reaching in to pop off a dead leaf will get this trichomes all over me. Feels like I handled a sucker.
          They are now on the 5th day of sugar flush. It’s a mix of 2 tablespoons of brown sugar per gallon of rain water. I upped the terpinator to 20ccs/gal too. Not a whole lot of difference on size, but the smell is just overwhelming. I’ve been keeping the temperature around 60-65 degrees and they get 16oz of water every other day along with a rain water spray. I love the smell once I spray them, like a POW in my face. If they only knew their fate 😈. I woulda done a update on Wednesday, but been dealing with a stomach issue. I have been getting a lot more reading in on a journal on 420magazine from a multiple cup winner on his fluxing technique. I’m gonna bring my A game for this competition this winter fellas. These widows were just a learning experience. The force will be with me. Until next week. πŸ™πŸΌβœŒπŸ»

Comment

Cannabliss So, we fired up some widow tonight. I’m glad I took your warning. Even though it’s far from mature of what I clipped a week ago it hit me in the boo boo😳. Now I’m afraid of how it will be fully mature in a few weeks. It’s a nice soothing cerebral buzz. No paranoia. Nice batch✌🏻

Comment

• Cannabliss
              Cannabliss commented
              Editing a comment
              Sorry for late reply. Haven't had much time to come online. But I'm telling you, she'll sneak up on your ass lol. I'm down to my last couple of grams of my White Widow myself and she's still as potent as ever.

So today I defoliated most of the sugar leaves and left only the relevant ones. This is the 6th day of sugar flush. This will be the last time any cutting will go on until they come down. Every day the trichomes just get more and more cloudy. I went through and looked at 10-12 colas and they’re all about the same. I weight what I had dried earlier before starting to smoke it’s wonderful goodness and had 3 grams. I know it doesn’t count for much but needed to add it to total weight on the right one. Finally fired up the wood burning stove for the first time this year, so going to draw some of that heat into my β€˜room’ since it’s been staying more around 60 degrees. Outside temp has been dropping into the 20’s at night and this is part of a small addition. As the time clicks down it’s like a kid waiting on Christmas, but not knowing the date. I’m sure I’ll have plenty of time to reset up the tent and grow for the upcoming challenge. Ok, just thought I’d put a small update. πŸ™πŸΌβœŒπŸ»

Comment

• Cannabliss
              Cannabliss commented
              Editing a comment
              The trichome waiting game is like torture. Always wondering if you did it too soon lol.

• Retodd
              Retodd commented
              Editing a comment
              Yeah, I seen you hadn’t been on since the first. I wrote my review while under her trance. Like I said, if I got that hammered from some that I cut a month early I’m a bit scared of what she’ll do at full term...lol. I’m a light maybe once a month if that. All my friends smoke basically 24/7. So when my friend Jess got all fuckered up from smoking a bowl I knew I had it right...lol. Glad to see you back on Cannabliss

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!!! This is just fuckin great! Guess I’m just going to go ahead and harvest today! I need to order another light! I contacted the manufacturer a long time ago about the over heating and it was supposed to get resolved, but never has! The girls are close enough, but I wanted to give them a couple more weeks. Cannabliss Redwasp D.A.A.S.69 PaganRich oldjarhead100 Trimmings426 I’ve asked in the past, but I’m begging you now. Can you all send me a comment on a LED light I can get for under $125 on eBay or amazon. I’m a broke bitch and that’s about all I can afford. The tent is 2X3X5’, so small. Fuck, I wanna cry right now! Please guys, help me out. I need to have one here before the first.
            thanks guys, you’ve always been here for me so farπŸ™πŸΌ
            Last edited by Retodd; 11-18-2018, 08:43 AM.

Comment

• PaganRich
              PaganRich commented
              Editing a comment
              Retodd mate, I`m sorry but I know nought about LED`s. Wishing you all the best on getting this sorted asap. Thoughts are with you mate. I`m just an HPS lad I`m `fraid

• D.A.A.S.69
              D.A.A.S.69 commented
              Editing a comment
              Retodd sorry my brother, I been under the weather lately, glad you got a nice light though,
              I'm pulling for You in the contest, don't let me down.,
              Have a nice Thanksgiving! !

• Retodd
              Retodd commented
              Editing a comment
              Thx bro

I think you can get a viperspectrum 450 for that price but havent looked in awhile. They work just fine and make some really nice buds with awesome trichomes. Hold on let me look.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	20181118_074823.jpg
Views:	133
Size:	232.5 KB
ID:	268383

Comment

• Cannabliss
                Cannabliss commented
                Editing a comment
                Retodd Glad you got this under control. I personally couldn’t think of a good enough LED for under $125.

Redwasp That’s a pretty good price for that LED. Too bad I didn’t see this back when I got my LED.

• Redwasp
                Redwasp commented
                Editing a comment
                Cannabliss The prices on them have been coming down and fluctuate up and down like the stock market, at least on viperspectrums. I have 6 of those just like above. They work great and for the price I dont think they can be beat.

I always have at least 2 or 3 of those 450s in use at all times. One is for the step up from the t5s before the MH. Two I have running a few plants for the full grow. And man can they make some trichomes and beautiful buds. The others used to be used in setups that I retired and I only use when I run out of space in my others. And for backups just in case a light goes out.

Anyways I guess my point is yes I do recommend them for someone looking for a good light at a great price. For first time growers, for those wanting to try leds, or for anyone who just likes a good grow without much expense or hassel.

• Trimmings426
                Trimmings426 commented
                Editing a comment
                Bro sorry I'm a day late and a $ short on seeing your text Or I would've gladly helped out as well I always come up late, but glad to here you got it sorted out.

Took like 100+ pix of them out of the tent. Gonna start cleaning tonight. We just got back up from my shop building the fluxing box

Comment

• Cannabliss
                Cannabliss commented
                Editing a comment
                Them colas are looking very nice my friend. Awesome work! See you enjoying that nice bud smell there lol.

• Trimmings426
                Trimmings426 commented
                Editing a comment
                Those look great RT.

Nice job on the grow my friend. Just keep on growing and having fun with it. Once bitten by the bug of growing inside you just cant get rid of it.

Comment

As you can se, they were close enough. After 1-1/2 weeks of brown sugar it should be a smooth smoke. We put them outside yesterday, so they could go through a frost last night. Get that good CO2 in them. Got the box 90% done in the shop....I’d have finished but I was downing Corona and I had rolled a big fatty for her. We made a 1-1/2 hr job take 4 hrs. What do you expect when you have great company and great music playing on the radio? I can’t wait for y’all to see my custom fluxing box. Luckily I had a bunch of scrap I was able to us, so I didn’t have to tear much into my full boards. Finish 3/4” oak plywood is $70 a sheet.I just want to give thanks out again for all the help on my first indoor grow guys. My new LED will be here in a week, thanks to Redwasp. I may ask for a bit of help on it too. It had the switches for veg and bloom on it. Since I’m doing autos would I keep them both on 24/7 for the veg and 21/3 for the bloom!
                β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹πŸ™πŸΌβœŒπŸ»

Comment

I would run it 24/7 the whole time. And I use both switches from the start. Some dont but I do.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                  X