Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

atu grow 8: Afghan Kush (WoS), OGKush (RQS), NL (RQS), Tangerine Dream (BF)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spell check .. struggles

Comment

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      I know, I was just kidding.

Lmao ..I guess I could say your the grow box queen not willing to give up ..good on you.

Comment

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      I think very seriously about making one final move after I retire to a legal state along the eastern seaboard (not FL--too expensive and crowded).

• NAKEDGARDENER
      NAKEDGARDENER commented
      Editing a comment
      If ya get a chance def take a look at Maine, I tell ya, the most friendliest state I know and certainly not over crowded, some say they wouldn’t consider it due to winters, well wherever you live today has its extremes, Here we put up with a couple of heavy snow storms now and then, like this last winter, but the year before we had only 4 feet of snow in 2 months! Summer this year was hot and humid during July and most of this month, but awesome out door growing abilities. I’m sure one day you’ll be breaking free and I wish you all the best in that.

• oldjarhead100
      oldjarhead100 commented
      Editing a comment
      Naked where in Maine you from ,was born in Dexter lived in Blanchard till 6th grade

Starting week 4 of vegetation today: I defoliated 4 leaves off each of three plants (Afghan Kush, front left, lags behind the others, so no defol needed). There's NL, Tangerine Dream and OG Kush "after). I flushed them for 24 hours before I changed reservoir today. Six colas each except for Tangerine: I broke off one of the top

Click image for larger version

Name:	
Views:	0
Size:	2.10 MB
ID:	240930

Name:	
Size:	1.77 MB
ID:	240931

Name:	
Size:	1.71 MB
ID:	240932

Name:	
Size:	1.73 MB
ID:	240933
    Last edited by alltatup; 08-25-2018, 08:48 AM.
    Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
    2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
    Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

• oldjarhead100
      oldjarhead100 commented
      Editing a comment
      very nice ATU

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks, OJH!

Plants look very healthy and stocks are pretty big ..great job.

Comment

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks, Gg!

very nice ATU. as always super healthy. great branching, thats how i like to train, not overdone at all

Comment

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks, nueve!

Click image for larger version  Name:	image_58039.jpg Views:	1 Size:	2.02 MB ID:	243607

Click image for larger version  Name:	image_58041.jpg Views:	1 Size:	1.84 MB ID:	243609Click image for larger version  Name:	image_58042.jpg Views:	1 Size:	2.11 MB ID:	243610Click image for larger version  Name:	image_58043.jpg Views:	1 Size:	2.30 MB ID:	243611

Weekly Update: We cure all the bud that fits.

This grow is becoming a very special experience for me: it's my first fixed heart grow; I've been studying and reviewing information a lot more so I can stay more mindful of what I need to notice. The girls have reacted, so far, quite well to the higher levels of nutes I'm using. Plus right now, I'm using Voodoo Juice every week and the roots seem to adore it. I'm trying to do most of the training by gently bending the stalks, which the plants love. They are throwing out nodes like crazy.

Starting week 5 of veg; I'm pondering flipping them in a week, but I want to watch this next week's development first. I want to wait a little longer in veg so that the plants are more mature when i flip.

All four strains are cup winners. This is my first OGK grow; Tangerine Dream is the other hybrid. AK & NL are both Indica. They are all described as "cerebral and relaxing" or "relaxing and calming": does anyone know of any weed that doesn't do that?

Last pic is the four-colas each small box grow; I have no choice but to flip them in another week cuz the box is so small. Maybe two weeks...
    Attached Files
    Last edited by alltatup; 09-01-2018, 04:42 AM.
    Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
      D.A.A.S.69 commented
      Editing a comment
      alltatup, Girl, your plants look unreal, thats how pretty they are, that color is killer, that's about as pretty as they get.
      You gonna have some huge buds, I mean,
      Those sure are fine healthy, looking plants.
      When I used Advanced I kept increasing nutes real slow, until I saw just a little tip burn, then I'd back down a hair, but I know you like to grow Clean plants, without any tip burn, and I don't blame you either, for wanting to keep them pretty.
      But I've noticed by looking at all them pretty seed bank pictures, a damn bunch of them have got tip burn, so, what the hell.
      I'm like you though, I like them pretty ones ,with no burns, or nothing else.
      Great job with your pictures too,
      Have a nice weekend, ole Pagan sure is a nice dude, ain't he ? He will probably scold me, for calling him a dude.

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      D.A.A.S.69 I'm convinced right now that I haven't been giving as much nutrient as I should have on many grows. The only thing I'm doing different right now is upping the nutes a bit more than I did on the last two grows (grow # 5--my best grow--had higher nutes. I'm prepared to see a little nute burn on the tips: if I see it, I'll flush 24 hours. So I'm going with the DAAS method right now. I'm not afraid of nute burn anymore.
      So yeah, I'm striving for bigger buds, for sure.

And yeah, ole PaganRich is a decent lad.

D.A.A.S.69 I`ve been called a lot worse mate but surprisingly not by alltatup considering all the teasing she gets...unless she`s writing a saga of bowel shuddering curses to hurl bare breasted to the skies, shrieking insanely, sending them on the winds, across the oceans, to befoul me. I must suggest to her that if she is going to do that to at least wear a heavy duty sports bra otherwise she may inadvertently blood eagle herself until she`s fully healed. That could prove a tad tricky explaining down at A&E. Do you know I was talking to a couple of people incl my daughter other day about the blood eagle. My mate was telling me the Russian Mafia still do it over there but call it the Blood Angel. I thought you could go in through the sternum but it`s through the back and then we nattered about where the heart was in relation to your left lung and would it get in the way. Surprisingly, it was my daughter-raised on the tales of ancient battles, weapons and warfare (She can tell the difference between a shite blade and a decent hand forged jobby-makes me very proud-sniff) and she said that it was slightly above and to the front so the left lung can be fully exposed like the right. Look daft otherwise

Comment

First pic is big box: I may give them one more week, or I may switch to 12/12 this weekend. I'm leaning towards this weekend.

Name:	
Size:	1.60 MB
ID:	245526

Second pic is the small box: I switched them to 12/12 on Tues and they're already stretching.

Name:	
Size:	1.93 MB
ID:	245527

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
      D.A.A.S.69 commented
      Editing a comment
      Great looking plants, beautiful color green, very healthy looking.
      Excellent pictures too.

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks DAAS! I hate those pink pictures where you can't really see anything, and I usually edit the pics to brighten them up and remove shadow so you can see plants.

• PaganRich
      PaganRich commented
      Editing a comment
      alltatup Looking sexy Atu

So healthy! Whats the actual size of your grow box?

Comment

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      Euroaznscotty I WISH I had twice as much room in the grow box; wish I could grow more. But I just started 2 years ago, I knew nothing and I didnt want to build; I just wanted to start growing. And the grow boxes were the right thing for my circumstances.

• Euroaznscotty
      Euroaznscotty commented
      Editing a comment
      alltatup I just started last year and luckily have space in my basement to build a large 8ftx8ft grow room. That caused a huge decrease in light density and I was also only growing 2 with really bad grow advice. I only turned the grow around after I found this site. I've since bought the 3x3x7 gorilla tent and love my light density at 750W.

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      I wouldn't have learned how to grow without this site.

Very nice looking plants.

Comment

• NAKEDGARDENER
      NAKEDGARDENER commented
      Editing a comment
      Really nice lush plants.

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks dudes.

looking awesome atu, as always
    Visit my current grow at
    https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...227-s-5th-grow

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...227-s-4th-grow

Comment

Such a beautiful canopy!
      Current grow:
      Strains: White Walker Kush Fem from DNA Genetics and Blue Afghan X Sour Diesel Fem from Stranger Seeds​​​

Medium: Kind Soil topped with Ocean Forest in 3.9gal autopots with a 12gal reservoir

Light: Horticulture Lighting Group HLG600H

Nutes: Plain PHd water

Area: 20in D x 36in W x 60in H Tent, 4" inline exhaust, 4" inline intake, and 6" circulation fan.

Methods: topping, LST, defoliation.

Germination: Dropped right in the soil

Comment

Name:	
Size:	1.60 MB
ID:	246173Click image for larger version

Name:	
Size:	2.09 MB
ID:	246174TRANSITION TO FLOWER:

I gave both boxes 24 hours of darkness, switched to HPS bulbs, and followed Nebula's defol tutorial to the best of my ability. I lollypopped and defoled the largest leaves from the middle and bottom and left fan leaves around the exterior. So here are the before and after defol and light switch shot of the big box.

Comment

• PaganRich
          PaganRich commented
          Editing a comment
          Enjoying this grow loads Atu...really good grow going on here

• alltatup
          alltatup commented
          Editing a comment
          PaganRich oldjarhead100 I call this my post-op grow. You guys were both so helpful to me while I was recuparating: a thousand thanks and blessings on your heads. I feel different energy pumping through me since the operation, like my heart feels really open and the plants feel the energy.

I know I sound like an old hippie, but I see plants as sentient beings--not just the animal kingdom.

• Redwasp
          Redwasp commented
          Editing a comment
          alltatup I know several here, besides me, that play music for their plants during lights on. I know a couple who sing to their plants, but probably wont admit it openly. So you arent the only one. Of course you already knew this about me but there are others hiding behind the curtain. Lol

I gotta say your plants sure love the way you treat em.
        They really look nice.
        "Life is not about being dealt a great hand but playing a poor hand well"...

•Roots Organics over kindsoil in 5gal fabric pots

•600w hps supplement w/Kind LEDs during flower

•4" can-fan w/can-filter(carbon)

•14,000btu air conditioner

Comment

• alltatup
          alltatup commented
          Editing a comment
          I am trying to be more mindful of what I'm doing, so I'm going back over tutorials. They have been happy campers so far.

• D.A.A.S.69
          D.A.A.S.69 commented
          Editing a comment
          alltatup, Girl, your plants are beautiful! !! They are really looking nice.
          Taking those big inside leaves off, helps tremendously, with growing bigly buds, imo.
          Have a nice weekend.

Must be difficult growing them that well and small..so cute..

Comment

• alltatup
          alltatup commented
          Editing a comment
          Juicyj89 You've got 14 colas on your plant? In that tall closet you built?

• Juicyj89
          Juicyj89 commented
          Editing a comment
          Yeah? Lol why?

• alltatup
          alltatup commented
          Editing a comment
          I didn't think it was wide enough!! Put up a pic of the plant in the box on your Topic.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X