Just an fyi about Canadian Treats!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just an fyi about Canadian Treats!

A future notice to anyone with this idea down the road!

It was shut down due to legality reasons! Sorry all! I tried getting you some stoned munchies

In all seriousness, due to having to provide both an address and money to buy the snacks its a no go per GWEs conditions.

It is understandable. Maybe one day when weed is legal it wont be such a big deal... or so we all hope.

I would have loved to sent you all some treats from your northern neighbor!
    Last edited by Qwertywill; 07-23-2018, 06:23 AM.

Please visit www.honestgr.ca for reviews on grow equipment. It is going slowly as I am trying to find products to review (and supportive companies!) I do giveaways there, do not tell me your from GWE however.

it is a crying shame we cant send each other stuff in the mail without have to worry about it
    new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
    current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

Man I hate that, I was all in on the Maple syrup from up North.
      But we got some good stuff that we could have sent you from down South too, good stuff like hog jowls, And stump whooped chittlins, lol.
      Cfls for a week or two
      315lec for everything else
      Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
      36x36x63 inch tent.
      6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
      Smart pots
      Molasses
      Autoflowers

Comment

I agree, woulda been nice... but what can we do!

DAAS, I have no clue what those even are! Lol now I need to use google! Just means if im ever down that way need to try them!

I think the only way we could, is if we didnt have addresses and a mutual exchange.

But when weed is 100% legal in the the US and Canada, then I think we may be able to!

I heard catfish and crawfish are good from that direction as well! My only experience with crawfish was awful.
        Last edited by Qwertywill; 07-23-2018, 05:48 AM.

Please visit www.honestgr.ca for reviews on grow equipment. It is going slowly as I am trying to find products to review (and supportive companies!) I do giveaways there, do not tell me your from GWE however.

Comment

Boudan sausage and Boudan balls! I'll pass on the pickled pigs feet and chitlins (pig stomache) crawfish are mini lobsters!!

Comment

Crawfish and lobster are nothing alike!! I can tell you that now.... I always get fresh atlantic lobster fresh from the fisherman!

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
              D.A.A.S.69 commented
              Editing a comment
              Crawfish boiled right are hard to beat, I promise, with corn an potatoes thrown in the pot, Redwasp can tell you all about dim crawfishes, fukn good eating. They ain't lobster though, by any means.
              Stump whooped chittlins are hog intestines, that are beat over stumps to get all the sh-t out of them. If you ever smell them cooking, you will run like a mfer, the other way I promise, lol, though alot of people love them, but I sure ain't one of them.
              In some of these country stores, close to where we live, they all have big 5gallon jars of pickled pig ears, pig lips, pig noses, and even pickled pig vaginas, I promise you.
              50cents apiece, eat all you want, lol

• Redwasp
              Redwasp commented
              Editing a comment
              Omg crawfish Made super spicy. My favorite thing in the world. And throw some new potatoes and corn on the cob!!! Get to eating and sucking those heads.

And ill admit i will eat my chitilins just wont let them cook them near the house.

But ill also admit that some fresh poutine on fries with brown gravy would hit the spot about now.

Well if you want to live on a budget thats the way to go! I had my crawfish at a restraunt along with alligator (that was good!!) But the crawfish tasted like they were cooked in a pot of sh-t. Im sure if cooked the right way they would be really good.... I assume you only eat the tail?

I would try the stump whooped to say I tried it once!

Love my seafood, even though its pretty pricy now adays... 12.99/lb for lobster today, fisherman are half the price and its fresher.... Ill also do some fresh poutine any day of the week... 5min to make... deepfrying the fries takes the longest lol...

Trying to think of other things unique to here.... beavertails are good (havnt had one in years) oh and nanaimo bars..... those are amazing!!

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
              D.A.A.S.69 commented
              Editing a comment
              What we eat mostly at my house, is peas an butter beans, an cornbread, ,that we grow in the garden, along with all the other vegetables we grow.
              For meat, all we eat is deer venison, back straps, loins, and roast ,cooked slowly in the reliable CrockPot.
              Except we will occasionally fry the deer back straps, now that is some good eating, I promise.
              We are gonna order a couple of bottles of the Maple Syrup you got, but it's gonna be the third of the month, before payday, We are retired and only get paid once a month.
              I have already got it cleared ,with my Better Half, but she was all for it.
              Is it better than AuntJemimas syrup ?
              Qwertywill

Them spicy cradads,eat the tails and suck out the heads. Once u start it’s hard stopping with a cold one.😃

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
              D.A.A.S.69 commented
              Editing a comment
              Potted, amen brother, you gotta suck dim heads, its hard to quit eating them once you started, like you said.

DAAS, Aunt jemimas is discusting! Lol
            Hm.. to eat a those little f'ers is a little different... didnt know you had to suck out the head stuff lol.

Eating lobster- Tail,claws,legs, and arm portion... some eat the head stuff.... but i would say its only the older generation that does... but you cant eat the black behind the eyes.... it dosnt agree with the human body.

Comment

When I was in Baton Rouge at a bar thay had them out on the bar like beer nuts just help yourself

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
              X