Dr. Krippling

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dr. Krippling

I had a problem with seeds sent from Attitude. Some Dr. K seeds turned out to be regular. Attitude was no help other than to send replacements. I contacted Dr. K direct. They told me in a detailed response that yes sometimes their seeds get contaminated and could be some males but this is very rare. In their response it kinda sounded like they may contract growers to grow their seeds. They apologized and are sending replacements and a bunch of freebies. Great customer service.

I'm not sure? but if the seeds have not been tested, gene testing to determine sex of seed. Then it's hit and miss. I think to get those kind of seed, would most likely cost $$$. I planted about 10 seed outside and out of 6 that made it 3 were males. Now have 3 nice ladies. I'm just repeating what my mentor had told me about seed, also if you rub a seed all of the marking will come off. Then it will be kinda brown. Good luck with getting females and nice BUD!!! :>)

Comment

Addendum: I am just barely past a beginner, but had a great teacher. 30 plus yrs exp. growing cannabis. Good Luck Bro...

Comment

Desert Dan, what desert do u reside in? I'm in Cal. City, CA. by Edwards AF Base.

Comment

desertdan, I've grown quite a few of DrKrippling seeds, some of the best seeds ive ever grown to, my were all autos, and they grew very well, but they all had a very similar smell, very loud smelling, and some sticky, stinky bud too.
          They even sent me a bunch of free auto seeds to grow. One of the best seed banks out there, imo.
          They are always willing to help out. If you have any questions.
          GoodLuck with yours.
          Cfls for a week or two
          315lec for everything else
          Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
          36x36x63 inch tent.
          6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
          Smart pots
          Molasses
          Autoflowers

Comment

I have planted a lot of feminized seeds and this is the first males. The big male that I waited till today to pull was one of the stinkiest plants I have ever grown. I waited till I had a replacement for it. I loved the Dr. K I grew last year so I wanted more. I understand you never no what your gonna get with reg seeds but I expected only females from feminized seeds. Learn something new all the time. I live in S. AZ desert.

Comment

I would think that with demand so high for seeds that mistakes can and will be made. The companies who will replace seeds are the ones to stick with, I bought 5 blueberry head band autos from seedsman and none germinated they sent me 5 new seeds ,unfortunately they were photos but were blueberry
              new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
              current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
              X