Autoflower test...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Autoflower test...

Has anyone got a current grow going in soil with an autoflower? My seeds were popped and then put in rapid rooters on JUNE 18TH... if anyone has any auto that is very close to that date please post pics of the size of the plant and what your light schedule is. I know different strains may grow differently, but I'm really most currious about the light schedule to see growth progress. I do a small 50w light at first 24 hours a day in a 4 inch pot until they are ready to be placed in their final pot, then they go into my tent under the 350w light. (I'm using LED lights). So another thing I'm currious about is the lights.. HPS, CFL, LED and whatever else is out there.

------ Also...anyone interested in a grow test of 1 white widdow Autoflower at a later date? We could organize a simple test of grow mediums, germination tests, light schedules and breeders as well as nutes and different grow methods. I think it might be interesting to see the outcome?-------
    Last edited by Pyro1711; 07-08-2018, 08:54 AM.

I popped mine in jiffy pellets on the 20th sprouted 22nd and 23rd. You can check out my progress in my shop grow. I just transplanted to 5s and they're now under 1000w hps. Started out with 1cfl per plant. Using a water only soil mix....hoping I won't need any bottle nutes. Link is in my signature... Shop Grow.
    https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-she-s-a-beast

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...1424-shop-grow

Wise man say."Always someone who know more."

Comment

These are mine, black pot is 5 gallon, orange pot is 3 gallon. Photos taken today, they were placed in those pots yesterday. The plant in black pot is the one everyone thinks it self topped itself... On a side note.. my mutant plant, well, I kinda planted that at first into re used soil...I had some soil in a pot from my northern lights that had just been harvested, I was feeling lazy and scooped my 2 4 inch pots from that 3 gallon pot.

Comment

• Pyro1711
        Pyro1711 commented
        Editing a comment
        ---- 16th June, seeds in room temp bottled water then sat in my humidity dome @ 78 degrees.. 18 hours later I had 1\8th inch tails, 17th June, seeds were placed in moist rapid rooters back in humidity dome. On the 18th I sunk the rapid rooters into the 4 inch pots of re used soil, then under the 50w LED light. Oh, yes you'll see one leaf with a "bite" out of it...weed kitty got her bite in when I had my back turned! Lol.
        Last edited by Pyro1711; 07-08-2018, 10:12 AM.

• Chefbjy
        Chefbjy commented
        Editing a comment
        Looking great...mine still need a little root time, they're chugging along nicely though.

I have a white widow and a kush rolex in soil, seeds planted on the 14th of June under led.

"Life is not about being dealt a great hand but playing a poor hand well"...

•Roots Organics over kindsoil in 5gal fabric pots

•600w hps supplement w/Kind LEDs during flower

•4" can-fan w/can-filter(carbon)

•14,000btu air conditioner

Comment

• Californiakid
        Californiakid commented
        Editing a comment
        I need more light. Those look good Pyro1711.

• Pyro1711
        Pyro1711 commented
        Editing a comment
        Californiakid I'm only using a 350w led by vitaspectra... But I have kept them under 24 hour light.. under that cheap 50w led and have set them outside under sunlight until yesterday when they went into the tent.

Colorado Cookies and Delicious Candy - came out of the dirt the 18th - outside plants, weather has been cloudy for a while so I supplement them with a 15Watt sunblaster cfl. 7 gallon geopots so they took over 10 days to fill out their roots - both about six and a half inches tall - look a little stretchy but I did that on purpose by making the plants keep turning around into the sun - so their stems are real solid - windy yesterday and they handled it - only been watered once half strength nutes - Foliar Essence this morning. Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20180708_115433.jpg
Views:	209
Size:	275.5 KB
ID:	224356
      ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
      Mars Hydro
      Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

Hey Pyro! Although I grow in coco, not soil, these are my girls at day 25, and today at day 46. I had just topped them, leaving just the second node on one, and the 2nd and 3rd node on the other. They are setup for a mainline following green75s style.

I plant them in their final containers from the start with a rapid rooter. I use a 55 w cob over each plant, and use that light the whole grow, with lights running 24/7.

Alien v Triangle
        Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20180709-032341-432x768.png
Views:	199
Size:	550.3 KB
ID:	224560

Name:	IMG_20180709_025025432-1382x1843.jpg
Views:	187
Size:	949.7 KB
ID:	224561

Trainwreck

Name:	Screenshot_20180709-032421-432x768.png
Views:	196
Size:	375.9 KB
ID:	224562

Name:	IMG_20180709_024955044_HDR-1382x1843.jpg
Views:	175
Size:	770.0 KB
ID:	224563

Name:	IMG_20180709_025008384-1382x1843.jpg
Views:	180
Size:	595.2 KB
ID:	224564
        Quadlining

Past Grows

Comment

• Pyro1711
          Pyro1711 commented
          Editing a comment
          Really nice looking plants!

I would be down for growing some white widow and testing. When were you thinking? What breeder? Tell me all the things! Lol
        Quadlining

Past Grows

Comment

Doubledealing72 on the white widdow grow, your choice of breeder, your choice of medium ect... I figure if we get enough people it would be interesting to see results of all the variables. Not so much a challenge, but more of a mass science experiment.

Comment

Autoflower germinated on 6th June in regular soil and mixed between window sill and outside natural sunlight. It's a small one but think from others comments transplanting may have stunted it.

Comment

• kingfish
              kingfish commented
              Editing a comment
              I think not enough light is stunting her.

• Pyro1711
              Pyro1711 commented
              Editing a comment
              Are some of her leafs cupping?

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X