CaliforniaKid's 3rd auto journal

1 White Widow (Seedsman)

1 Kush Rolex (Seedsman)

5gal fabric pots

Roots Organics 707 over 5lbs. Kindsoil

Here we go again !

June 13, soaked seeds 8-10 hours
    June 14, seeds went into 707
    "Life is not about being dealt a great hand but playing a poor hand well"...

•Roots Organics over kindsoil in 5gal fabric pots

•Kind LEDs

•4" can-fan w/can-filter(carbon)

I'm starting my first autos soon and was thinking of using kind soil. I was told it wasn't worth it really. Since I'm going to need a lot I'm going to make my own super soil and add in some coco loco. I'm subbing to see how this goes. I wish you well on this journey 😃. Happy growing.
    https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-she-s-a-beast

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...1424-shop-grow

Wise man say."Always someone who know more."

Comment

• freddyyola
      freddyyola commented
      Editing a comment
      i also thought those water only soils are really cool but i cant afford it and yeah id like to make a super soil / no till if i could choose the best option for me but i gotta hide my grow so i cant use a bigger container which is great for no till and i cant afford it either but maybe next grow or so

One day I may buld my own soil. But time or space isn't something I have much of. So I tried kindsoil. It worked great for my last run. Just add water.
    Cheers.

•Kind LEDs

Comment

Both seeds popped and are pushing their way up through the top of the soil.

•Kind LEDs

Comment

Well next grow we will see what happens with the different soils. Gonna go-ahead and order the soil soon.

Comment

• Californiakid
          Californiakid commented
          Editing a comment
          I bought a bunch when I had the money to get me through a couple of runs. But I'll be keeping an eye out for your thread. I like to use what works when I find it. But nothing wrong with finding a less expensive way.

• D.A.A.S.69
          D.A.A.S.69 commented
          Editing a comment
          Californiakid, if you send him some bud pictures, he will gladly send you free KindSoil,
          Your seedlings look just like mine, very young, lol
          GoodLuck with them, I don't transplant anymore either, I don't see any need, especially for autos, they grow quick enough .

Shell is off of the kush rolex.

•Kind LEDs

Comment

Shell is off of the White Widow

•Kind LEDs

Comment

Up and running now good news 😉
            https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-she-s-a-beast

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...1424-shop-grow

Wise man say."Always someone who know more."

Comment

Not much to report. Couple of pictures .

•Kind LEDs

Comment

• PaganRich
                PaganRich commented
                Editing a comment
                Nice pics

Click image for larger version  Name:	 Views:	1 Size:	363.7 KB ID:	217599PaganRich I'm not that good at photography, my camera takes better photos than I do. 😉🤣

Thank you for the compliment sir.

•Kind LEDs

Comment

• PaganRich
                PaganRich commented
                Editing a comment
                I actually burst out laughing. That was excellent. Thank you mate

Californiakid, tomorrow I had planned to plant my seeds( yes, they finally arrived ) in rapid rooter plugs, and sprout them in a domed tray on a heat mat. Using the heat mat has always helped germinate seeds and boosted seedlings. But, should I decide to plant directly into the 3 gallon bags, ( using Kind Soil in the bottoms) I think I'd have to forgo putting them on a heat mat- right? Also, I'm told never plant seeds in kindsoil. ?? (I will be using Pro mix over the Kindsoil. Input on sprouting seeds without a heat mat, and in final pot??
              The earth does not belong to us.
              We belong to the earth.

Auto's
              Pro mix bx over Kindsoil in 3 gal 24/7 grow bags 300 watt Roldero & 450 watt Viparspector LED
              6" Carbon filter and fan
              9' x 12' room

Comment

Yes skip the heat pad under the grow bag. Kindsoil only on the bottom, seed in your promix. But planting in the final pot is tricky. Do ou have a green thumb?
                Watering a seedling in it fnal home is very easy to over water. So do so accordingly. I use a spray bottle in the beginning.

Lots of pictures so people can help you identify issues before they get ot of hand. Good luck

•Kind LEDs

Comment

Originally posted by Californiakid View Post
                  Yes skip the heat pad under the grow bag. Kindsoil only on the bottom, seed in your promix. But planting in the final pot is tricky. Do ou have a green thumb?
                  Watering a seedling in it fnal home is very easy to over water. So do so accordingly. I use a spray bottle in the beginning.

Lots of pictures so people can help you identify issues before they get ot of hand. Good luck
                  Yes, I would say that I have a green thumb. I have over 32 orchids in my house, 27 of which have been in bloom since January. I also have 32 various other house plans, not your run-of-the-mill but rather exotic.
                  Thank you for the advice on the watering.🙄
                  We belong to the earth.

Auto's
                  Pro mix bx over Kindsoil in 3 gal 24/7 grow bags 300 watt Roldero & 450 watt Viparspector LED
                  6" Carbon filter and fan
                  9' x 12' room

Comment

Oh.....You've got this!

•Kind LEDs

Comment

Another question. If I plant the seeds directly in the grow bag, it seems that it would take quite some time before the roots reach the kind soil, and therefore would go quite a while without any nutrients. Is this correct?
                      We belong to the earth.

Auto's
                      6" Carbon filter and fan
                      9' x 12' room

Comment

• Californiakid
                        Californiakid commented
                        Editing a comment
                        There should be sufficient nutrients available in the promix until the roots hit the kindsoil.

• Californiakid
                        Californiakid commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I use mycos when I fill the pots, so the roots really take off. You can also give tea. But honestly the roots organic soil I use is similar to the promix that you use, and I didn't have any issues.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                    X