Sad news any advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sad news any advice

Hey everyone so i got some really bad news thats gonna put my griw operations on hold for the next year or 2 my gf went to court yesterday and got put on supervised prob ation where they can do unannounced home car and work warrantless searchs. I kept most my plants inside the closet and beside it and have 23 plants all from seedling to flower. Im harvesting 10 of them friday which is the 8 week mark i wamted to let them go for another week or 2 but most of the trichs are milky with about 10-15 starting to degrade to amber its neat to watch, but what im getting at is i could havest them now if i wanted but wanted to get this last flush before i did so can get rid of some of the residual nuitrients in the soil. Then 4 plants i pollenated aprox 2 weeks ago that need a month for the seeds to mature and the other 4 are 4wks into flower so will also take 1 month to finish then all thats left are the 5 seedlings which are good seeds i ordered all the other plants were bagseed from my dad and bud man. I was thinking about making a super stealth compartment in my shed and making it look like a packed messy shed.then after the 1st month only haveing the seedlings to care for
    There black sugar and critical purple kush. What should i do its really not worth me or my gf to goto jail
    Grow closet.
    2'x4'x5' aluminum reflection on walls
    1x 4' Sunblaze t5 54w bulb for seedlings/clones
    Viparspectra 300w led for veg/flower [orderded/otw]
    Nuitrient:[MG] 24-8-16 vegatative nuits
    [MG]18-24-16 preflower/transition nuits
    N/A Bloom nuits
    ​​​​​Medium: "Just Natural" Organic soil
    Pest control: Neem oil & sticky paper

Check out youtube channel-
    Marijuana grow and talk channel: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...eOcedgi5W8Av62
    Comment-like-subscribe! Thanks to all who support

Because I live in a Prohibitionist state, it would take some huge nads to continue growing in that home.
    WHAT???
    5x5 grow space
    900w of Vero's and F-strips
    4-17gal totes self-made UC system.

Comment

• Tdh101jr
      Tdh101jr commented
      Editing a comment
      I stay in a not so legal state have had seeds sent here too ontop of damn near my whole set up sent through amazon or fleabay lol idk i cut 9 down tonight 8clones and 1 from seed for a total of 55grams wet and 13gs of trim

yo tdh you need to tell your gf not put your address down and to put her parents address down! hope you can get this done in time and its not to late..

Comment

honestly ive been dealing with probation all my life and them assholes are to lazy to actually come and inspect your place they just scare you by making you sign something saying that they can do so and the only time that would actually happen is if you were like a drug dealer and was fucking up and that was a loophole they had to use to search your place which if you were being watched that hard youd get busted eventually anyway wather they use your gf for an excuse or not..

Comment

• DankwingDuck
        DankwingDuck commented
        Editing a comment
        I agree . The likely good they will come out
        Other then a first time visit is unlikely. Depending on why she is on probation and the degree of said probation. As long as she does what she needs to and pays then their money they will likely leave you alone . You could prob stealth it up a bit and be fine , only you know what will be best for you and your girl tho. 2years probation make me assume it’s a felony . Being that misdemeanor only hold a year of jail time max and the probation time would not likely exceed the maximum jail time on the sentence . So I would guess a 3rd degree felony with a max sentence of 5years is most likely . (I been around the block lol I bet I hit that nail on the head ) with that said felony probation can be a tricky thing , because it could go either way . I did felony probation (no feloney charges on my record) for habitual driving on suspended . I was on feline probation but they didn’t bother me ever because it was such a petty thing compared to the normal shit they deal with. So my point is that her charge depending on what it is could make a big difference in the level in which they bother you. Once you figure all these factors in you should be able to make a reasonable conclusion on what is best for you and your girlfriend. And most importantly your girlfriends freedom in regards to violation of probation is something to consider . So you need to give her thoughts on this subject some real consideration. If she is if about it at all I wouldn’t do it. She is already dealing with enough stress with the probation and likely doesn’t need to be worrying about violating because your growing marijuana .

• DankwingDuck
        DankwingDuck commented
        Editing a comment
        With all that said if it was me I would just not do it. It’s better to be safe then sry. But I wanted to give you an answer better then just yes or no it’s a bad idea .

• Tdh101jr
        Tdh101jr commented
        Editing a comment
        I mean i would if it were right down the rd but we live an hour away but were thinking of saying i just rent a room from her so my grow room will have a latch and lock and my closet too when leave i dont think they can search a roomates room can they only common areas and there space?also ive been on probation a few tomes myself always ended up obsconding so fuck it and them i cant stand the govt personaly but thats me idk i feel like there looking for nothing but a pay off and harrass you as soon as your in the system

i know you feeling scared but id finish everything i got going at the very least.. but thats me.. also id try to make it seem like my gf dont live with me or has her name on any paper work that has to do with your address.. but i swear they are so lazy you should be good.. id tell your gf to tell her probation she moved back in with her mom next time she sees them since its required to do so and they wont be trying to search your place..

Comment

Freddy... slow down. Hit the bong.

this is a serious situation
        “Patience is a virgin, but her sister Constance, now she's a [whore]” ....Canuck147

“Never give up”.....buffalobuds

Comment

Tdh...you must stop growing...now
          “Patience is a virgin, but her sister Constance, now she's a [whore]” ....Canuck147

“Never give up”.....buffalobuds

Comment

i guess im more dumb and would take the risk but idk if i could just hit pause for 2 years id have to find another way.. first id get my gf to get her address and contact info "updated" to her living at her parents.. and go from there..

Comment

• DankwingDuck
              DankwingDuck commented
              Editing a comment
              If this is an option for you then you shouldn’t have any issues . She will need to have clothing and stuff there at her mother house tho. I still think your playing with fire but I also want to give you an honest answer .

• Tdh101jr
              Tdh101jr commented
              Editing a comment
              I mean we might make that work she already has stuff at her families place but weve been together 4 years and have lived here together for 2yrs plus the baby otw and probation i just cant risk it if it for me personally i would but this jeopardizes more people then myself but ill have her talk to him to see what she would have to do to change her probation adress thats smart.

• freddyyola
              freddyyola commented
              Editing a comment
              if you want to change the address without looking obvious say that she has moved since she started her probation and just wanted to update it to "keep out of trouble" since they say you have to tell them when you move or change your numbers etc.. make it look like shes more worried about the probation getting onto her for not letting them know she moved back home to mama..

It's just a girlfriend, you will have more...

Comment

Lmao its just a gf carrying my child atm my 1st child at that i and her probation is in our couty we live next county over from both of our families i was thubking about just saying im her roomate so they cant search my room with the plants but its just to risky so i chopped down my 6 plants mini sog and the other 2 clones and 1 bug plabt i left the biggest female thats due this week and the 4 im making seeds with then the last 4 imma put out in the shed or woods idk i have no clue and ive been trying my damndest to find some1 i can trust to put 4 till the 1st August.
              Grow closet.
              N/A Bloom nuits

Marijuana grow and talk channel: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...eOcedgi5W8Av62

Comment

• BillBates
                BillBates commented
                Editing a comment
                In point of fact, they have a right to "search tthe premises" which is to say "the property at that address". Unless it's a legitimate apartment with individual denotations (i.e. apartment numbers or letters indicating separate living quarters), they can legally search every room & structure at that address..... if they're so inclined.....which they rarely are. Having said all that, the risk FAR outweighs the benefit, imo....especially with a child on the way.

• Smokesteve
                Smokesteve commented
                Editing a comment
                This whole situation has the potential to spiral downward very quickly. Child on the way, mother on probation switching addresses, it's a tinder bundle waiting to ignite. Life is long and some day you will have a sweet garden but for now you must cool it.

• freddyyola
                freddyyola commented
                Editing a comment
                sad story.. =[ lol hate that ya had to go through all this lol id give em away to a friend or something and split the harvest or keep em in the woods i cant bear to chop any down!

10grams trim 55grams wet nug and still the biggest plabt left to garvest this weekend
              Grow closet.
              N/A Bloom nuits

Comment

Just remember no matter how messy of a shed or super secret of a hiding spot you may have will keep the hound dogs from finding your stash/plants, they will also find your computer hard drives or thumb drives too so best keep all your nefarious web browsing or fathers emails to a burner tablet with security and anonymously connect only to McDonald's for the time being. plus it's a good excuse to get down on some of them eggmcnuggets, they be green too.
                Sour60 autos.
                3 gal grow bags 70/30 coco/perlite.
                26"x 44"x 78" tall grow area.
                2 - 300 watt HyberGrow full spectrum LEDs (actual 105watts).

Comment

If you had money it would be a lot easier to continue growing. I always remember the saying "get out on probation go back in on violation" not saying it will happen but hope your child is worth more then the plants. You can always grow more... you can always have more kids too. But the point being you have to keep them safe from going down that road...couldn't imagine my child being born in jail bro.

But money would solve a lot of problems and investments aren't bad for the future. Rent a house or studio and grow there. I've heard of people growing it in small warehouses or sheds in the woods. I've even had someone tell me they grew in a public storage unit....but in the end it's all about your kiddo and his/her future...maybe move to a legal state in the future too 😉. Grats on the baby 👶.
                  https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-she-s-a-beast

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...1424-shop-grow

Wise man say."Always someone who know more."

Comment

So sorry to hear about that whole situation, that's shitty!
                    As bad as it sucks to stop growing for a while, the risks just are not worth it, continue getting rid of everything. It sucks, but I think you just got to do it. Clean up the place of things that might cause trouble if found.
                    Congradulations on your new baby! Make it a good future for him, as free from legal bullshit as possible. And think about moving to a free state after all this crap blows over!
                    Organic Soil,
                    with molasses,
                    In a Greenhouse with,
                    Redneck engineering.

Comment

TDH. If that little voice inside you says "Stop growing or you might get busted and lose all your shit." STOP. You're not the only one effected anymore. Your GF is carrying your child. It's only weed.

Comment

• DankwingDuck
                        DankwingDuck commented
                        Editing a comment
                        He is completely right you know . Your not only thinking about yourself now . There is a baby involved . Forget all the probation and legal repercussions you have to do what is best for your child and imho that means no growing at all in a state that doesn’t offer a legal manner . Even after the probation. What happens if you get busted and go to jail . They give you both 5 years in prison . You lose your kid and your freedom . If growing is important to you then you need to move to a place that allows you to do so after your gf probation is over with . I grew in Florida before they passed the laws , but that illegal aspect is really what prompted me to move back to Michigan, it wasn’t worth the risk anymore . And as I grew and matured I realized my kids needs were more important then my wants . You are a father now and that means you sacrifice. Unfortunately that sacrifice has to be your grow at this time . If moveing isn’t an option for you then you campaign for legalization in your state . Put in the work . Make things happen for you. But do it legally. You only get one chance to parent so you have to do it right the first time . Before cannabis was legal in Florida I was at every rally , signed every petition and spoke out about cannabis and it’s benfits every chance I got . I lost some friends and family even but that’s the game we play. If it’s important to you then make it a priority in your life to do something about it .

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                    X