Forum protocol: Double posting??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Forum protocol: Double posting??

I have started keeping my grow journals here (and am loving it btw!). Just wanted to check in advance re options for feedback “if” (lol ... obviously, it’s “when” ) I run into issues I can’t manage. I’ll certainly post my question in my respective journal (see sig below), but would it also be acceptable to start a separate, issue-specific question in the “Help sub forum”?

I read almost every post there ... it’s an amazing place for a noob like me to learn! ... and I know a lot of community members jump in quickly with great comments to help others. Pretty impressive.

But would this be considered “double posting” or, put otherwise, just plain annoying and needy?!

Always appreciate your guidance folks. Thanks.
    Perpettual Harvest in Grow Boxes:
    • 'Mothership' (400W MH): Moms in Coco in AutoPots
    • 'Bloombox' - Cloning Chamber (125W CFL/2' T5HO): Cuttings in 48-site Aeroponic Cloner
    • Bloombox - Veg Chamber (400W MH + T5HO + CO2): 36-site, Top Feed/DWC
    • Producers ‘A' & ‘B’ Flower (2 x 400W HPS + T5HO + UV): 18-site, Top-Feed/DWC
    Current Grows:

I think if you post it on help forum there's a better chance for someone to jump to your aid. But if they aren't following your journal they might not see it. Not like you're crowding the forum... I would say post help questions in general to the help forum rather then your journal unless you have a lot of help on your journal. There's so many grows it's hard for me to keep up... But I always look for those that need help in the help forum and try to be of assistance. 😉 😃 post away that's what the site is for. 😊.
    https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-she-s-a-beast

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...1424-shop-grow

Wise man say."Always someone who know more."

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
      D.A.A.S.69 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah, post away, anywhere ,you want to, and by looking at your grows, I doubt that you will need any help, lol,
      You are doing a great job Rangi, keep up the good work,

• Chefbjy
      Chefbjy commented
      Editing a comment
      Lol yeah I kind of noticed that the new posts on help forum aren't getting attention as the new posts keep leaning towards all the activity in the ask questions or start discussion forum. I have to actually go to the help forum to catch up on problems. Campesino I didn't get the memo either 😆.

• Rangi
      Rangi commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks Campesino ... I'll try to walk that fine line between needy and obnoxious

And I appreciate your optimism, D.A.A.S.69! Sitting with doubt and uncertainty has never been my strong suit. lol So I'm sure i'll be reaching out with my head-scratching questions!

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X